Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond]

Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:47 am

LIANA UNOHANA

"Of course. Have no worries, establishing an initial connection with your zanpakuto is difficult--one of the most difficult things an individual shinigami can do, in fact. It comes quicker for some than others, but at the end of the day it's a journey of oneself, and as long as you pursue that, it will be inevitable."

Liana paused for a moment, initially cautioned on what she thought of saying. She dissuaded the concerns, however, and decided to put some faith in Solhammond. This was something she'd encourage of any shinigami, albeit the dangers.

"Many shinigami in recent times have accessed their shikai, far more than ever in the Gotei's past. The reason for that is not only the progression of spiritual understanding throughout the world and within our organisation, but the rise in dangers across the many worlds. That pressure, the risks that come with our job and the insurmountable opponents we've faced that has pushed our comrades to their wit's end has directly contributed to the expression of their spirits. I in no way condone acting in reckless abandon, and inappropriately pursuing unnecessary risks will be met with punishment. I'm only saying not too be dissuaded by battle and its difficulties. Every moment is an opportunity to grasp, in peace and in war."

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond]

Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:32 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

Sol listened to what she said with the rapture expected of a man hungry for progress. He understood well what she was saying, or at least he did. Knowing the difference between risking something for greater benefit versus simply pursuing it for the sake of danger. It caused him to crack a smile and brief chuckle as he nodded.

“Don’t shy away from danger, but don’t go causing problems without a good reason.” He’d reword in his own crude fashion, being a simply country bumpkin that he was. It may not perfectly be what she said, but it was his take away from it. And throughout the course of his development he wasn’t merely taking in what other said and accepting it wholesale, he was slowly developing his own view of the world. Defining and refining his goals in this world was important.

“Again, thank you Captain Unohana. I’ll remember this. With my graduation from the academy relatively soon, I feel more than equipped with the tools to succeed. It’s, kinda funny, how dying was one of the worst and best things to happen to me. Crazy how these things work out.”

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:04 am

LIANA UNOHANA

Well, that wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but Liana knew good and well that Solhammond understood her intents. Curious, that the way he interpreted that was strangely familiar. She felt like she herself, if not some kids that she knew of from the streets of outer Rukongai, held similar views on this idea. In fact, she felt like she once heard one of the older kids, back when she was barely a metre tell, say it almost the exact same way Solhammond had. It was a thought that put an amused, nostalgic smile on Liana's face.

"Ah, graduating soon? If you wouldn't mind me asking, what division are you interested in joining? Perhaps, is the Kido Division to your interests?"

The captain asked with a face of expectation, a dignified version of the puppy dog eyes if one could describe something in such a manner. Liana only knew of Sol through his enrollment in Shino Academy, unaware that, in his special circumstance, he was already under the banner of the Seventh Division.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Good Work Out There, Champ [Liana/Solhammond] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:49 am

“Well, Kido’s does have many things that are in my interests, as of late.”

He’d remark without missing much of a beat, his lips pulling back in a smile. Her comment and the look she gave certainly pushed him to seriously consider it, if only because training under her even more was becoming a quickly enjoyable idea. But there was also the fact he still held nominal membership in Seventh, on top of already considering his options for when he left. He was taking a shine to her, though.

On a more serious note, I’m actually currently a member of the Seventh. Due to my unique enrollment, and fast tract, I’ve been interning with them.” He’d explain going a bit more into his personal history, something he was more inclined to open up about. He looks for the right words for a second. “I’ve been looking into other potential divisions, or paths. My current division hasn’t been fulfilling, but I’d be a little naive not to look into others.”

He wasn’t going to go indepth about his history if she wasn’t going to ask, but he left the door open should she wish to inquire about it.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:31 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

"Oh. I understand, Seventh is a wonderful division to be in, as they all are. If you have any interest in how the Second Division operates, just let me or one of the other officers know, and they can show you around."

Though Liana held a bit of disappointment, she kept that to herself. She truly meant her praise for all the other divisions as well, and it wasn't in her nature to try and poach members. It was best that a shinigami picked their own path, as long as they strove to excel in it.

"It's wonderful that, in the recent years, Shino students have taken up to internships in their divisions of interest more frequently. Practical experience and establishing a bond with your squad is an important quality in being a shinigami. That said, if you don't mind me asking, what is it about your enrollment that's unique?"

Perhaps she pried too much on the matter--a small step over the boundaries of professionalism, but it would be a lie to say Liana wasn't curious in hearing that. There already were so many special cases in joining the Gotei, one could hardly say there were any 'special' cases. A unique enrollment in Shino, however, was a bit different; whilst they had more than a few, the changes in the education system and other schools operating in the Rukongai made whatever could be considered especially 'unique' surely far further out of the ordinary.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:44 am

“I’ll keep that in mind. I do think I’ll end up with some questions about Second in the near future.”

It was always good to keep doors open, particularly when it came to things like this. And having more of a chance to speak with Liana was something he was interested in too. But when it came to the long details of his unique situation his lips pursed for a moment as if in thought. It was such a long story that he had really had to think about where to begin, before he laughed shaking his head.

“It’s such a long story. I suppose if I tell you about my enrollment that will get more questions about how I ended up in THAT situation.” He’d muse to her as he turned his gaze from the hands in his lap to her, his lips turned upwards in a genuine smile. “No one has really asked me how I ended up here, I mean, in a personal way. I’d love to tell you about it.” There was a definite genuineness to his words, despite the mundane nature of it he felt touched in a strange way.

“I go fishing every now and again, it’s peaceful. Have you ever been? How about you come with me on a fishin’ trip. It be quiet, and all the time in the world to share with you that crazy story on how I died.”

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:11 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

Liana was momentarily caught aback by how... forward, Solhammond asked his question. Connotations aside, she was genuinely interested in fishing; it was an activity her mother did in the past, but not something she ever took Liana to doing. Their more leisurely, nature-bound bonding activity was foraging. Still, the manner in which it was asked had Liana a bit worried over how Solhammond saw her, if her presumptions about the man were correct. It wouldn't do to allow much room for confusion.

"I would be pleased to go fishing with a student of mine. Whenever we can arrange something where our schedules align, let me know; the two of us would be busy for quite a while, I'm sure. Me, as a captain and teacher in shino, and you as an interning student. Shinigami lead fulfilling, but busy lives after all."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum