Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia]

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 am
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Header7

ARCADIA

Arcadia couldn't say that she was the most involved with the Vandenreich, should she be? A twang of wondering lately given that she was with Cyrus, she wondered if she ought to put more effort into supporting him but the question became a matter of how? Who even were those that served him and how did they feel about him. Funny questions that she pondered in the nature of this conundrum.

A wandering golden silhouette that was drifting around the Sternritters' domain. It was a familiar one and she understood why some of them might've shied away from her. Arcadia was well aware of the terrible things she could've inflicted on some of these people under Mazda's influence. She was having to accept and swallow that the monstrosity that she had become was a matter of the past.

Not something to allow herself to be defined by.

DANAVA OF SUCCESSION | END POST

Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Gamma_Signature
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] CHARACTER_LISTNoble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] GRAPHICS_THREADNoble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Left_bar_bleue0/0Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty Re: Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia]

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:32 am
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] 5HmNEkB

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Sternritter

There was a different figure roaming around the Sternritter barracks today, one that was not a common sight amongst them and yet was well known to them all the same. Arcadia was not a member of the Higher Circle, and yet her proximity to the Grandmaster was growing only closer of late. Alastair would be lying if he said that he had not overheard his peers speculating about the coincidence of the timing of this with Director Armstrong's absence, but he was not the man to call Cyrus' honour into question - let alone willingly engage in the rumour mill.

Still, perhaps the woman was looking for something or someone and Alastair was a diligent coordinator. She certainly cast enough of a presence that made it easy to track her down, and so the redhead made to approach. Rusty orange eyes took in the golden aura of the Danava, proximity now illuminating him in a vibrant glow.

"Forgive me, Lady Arcadia, but is everything alright?"

Radiant Flame | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty Re: Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia]

Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:39 am

ARCADIA

It was a strange feeling for others maybe that people would know your name and yet you could never know everyone who had your name in their minds. Arcadia was not one of those individuals though, she was made with this very thing ingrained in her psyche. To be referred to as "lady" though was peculiar, he was quite the respectful one wasn't he?

"I am just exploring, to what are you called?"

Even though there was so much on her mind, Arcadia had enough mental fortitude to maintain some sense of composure among the masses. She wouldn't let Mazda's actions send her spiralling into despair and depression to the point where she could not live at all.

Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] CHARACTER_LISTNoble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] GRAPHICS_THREADNoble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Left_bar_bleue0/0Noble Red In Golden Light [Alastair, Arcadia] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:16 am

Her gaze was measured as it fell upon him, regal even, in a similar measure to her general composure. The air of nobility around her was impressive, inspiring even, but he carried himself with similar grace. Or rather, he tried to.

"Coordinator Alastair Eisfluch, ma'am."

He snapped to attention at the request for his name, she was not logistically his superior. It was unclear if Arcadia was even in the chain of command at all and yet he would not be caught acting anything but respectfully towards her.

"Is there something I can help you with in your exploration? Two pairs of eyes are often sharper than one."

Radiant Flame | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:24 am

ARCADIA

In response to his way of treating her, Arcadia reached up and took ahold of his chin. Bringing his face closer to her like she was studying him but affectionately, not like one might a lover but a mother might grab a child's chin and look them over for any kind of tells.

"Do you treat all people as your superiors or is there some context that I am missing? I don't remember being your superior, Alastair Eisfluch?"

Had she tormented this man under the influence of Mazda and she had forgotten? Surely not, she would remember his long red hair which was quite a sight. Arcadia was left to wonder then, who was she to him that might garner this kind of faith and loyalty, did he want to subscribe to worshipping her as a subject does a goddess?

It was a strange way to convey that.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:16 am

Alastair was himself a well-composed man, he had been a soldier first and foremost and those mannerisms had stuck to him in a way that he would probably never shake. And yet it seemed people still had plenty of ways to get under his skin. He did not even process Arcadia raising her hand as a potential threat until it was cupping his chin, and suddenly there was a flash of genuine concern in his eyes. The moment quickly passed by, but for a second he was akin to a deer in the headlights.

"I-- I would rather treat someone with respect than look down upon them. Also, with further respect, I am generally unclear as to your role within the Vandenreich. Most people do not spend their days roaming around the quarters of the Sternritter."

Honesty was another of his qualities, for better or worse. That much was written on his face clear as day as Arcadia peered into it. He could have batted away her hand with his own, the grip was hardly vicelike, but he was far from foolish enough to turn to violence.

"But if you are not my superior then Coordinator Eisfluch will suffice."

Radiant Flame | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:27 am

ARCADIA

"You have quite good manners then, I'm glad to hear it's due to respect and not some sense of inferiority complex. It's quite tragic to see others fall into that kind of vice."

She said thoughtfully while she let go of Alastair's chin and return to her previous position of taking her confident stance looking around.

"I suppose you are correct, I do possess quite a lot of autonomy for someone that isn't aligned with the Sternritter, let alone the Vandenreich. I think it would be fair to refer to you as Coordinator Eisfluch if you prefer to refer to me as Lady Arcadia. I think Alastair and Arcadia is nicer though, don't you think?"

Arcadia poised, didn't that sound more friendly rather than maintaining any kind of titles. She was neither his subordinate but she was not his superior either. They were just two individuals that coexisted, anything else was beyond the Vandenreich, right?

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 am

"I would rather have it that my mannerisms were viewed as natural than exceptional. But that is not the reality of the world we inhabit. There are many who worship falsely and many more who falsely demand worship."

It was relieving that her hand finally left his chin, as it was reaching the point of becoming demeaning and then he might have had to react. Instead, his gaze did soften from a rigid militaristic stare to something comparatively neutral.

"Very well, Arcadia. I can compromise but I would also ask what you wish to accomplish here today? Not because I take issue with it, but rather to know how best I might help you as an equal."

A part of him had wanted to insist they use proper titles and stylings, but that was just his heritage pushing through. If Arcadia wanted to be informal then he could humour her, many had come to know him as just 'Alastair' by now so maybe it was time he loosened that proverbial collar just a little.

Radiant Flame | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:18 pm

ARCADIA

"Quite the philosophical soldier you are Alastair, it's good to be inquisitive about the world around you rather than blindly stumbling through it."

Now what did she intend by coming here? Getting to know Cyrus' underlings so in a way she was kind of fulfilling that by talking to him now, wasn't she?

"You're already doing quite a bit for me just by engaging with me, Alastair."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:34 am

"If you want to change the world, even just a little, then you should first seek to understand it. A little more of my philosophy for you, I suppose."

Perhaps he was a changed man, being as open as he was now with someone he held no personal connection to. Still, Arcadia was considered a person of interest to many people and Alastair would be lying if he did not hold that viewpoint too.

"But if you want to discuss such matters then we could do better than the hallway. Would you prefer to walk and talk or sit down?"

Radiant Flame | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum