Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:55 pm
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 FlIa3yT

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

"Hm?"

That was a somewhat surprising question from Erika, though Murasaki wouldn't actually call it a problem or anything. She nodded, finishing her cup of tea and setting it to the side as she readied to leave as well.

"Of course. I'll let the Academy know to lend you one. Anything I can help with?"

She knew there likely wasn't, but she was nevertheless the foremost authority on zanpakuto in the Gotei. The only person in Soul Society who knew more was her mom, and she wasn't gonna send Erika right to her unless it was totally necessary.

THE WAY OF THE SWORD | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:05 pm

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Banner3

Erika Masamune | Vice-Captain

"Not particularly, I simply need to understand how the asauchi work if I am to continue to grow. Whether the asauchi can be incorporated into my katanakaji in some manner or tell me if I need to pursue something completely different from it."

Erika said it but paused, maybe she was thinking about it a bit narrow-minded. Murasaki was a strange outlier, she was an asauchi but for now she should consider the basics and try to attempt to understand the standard and the majority before she understood the outliers.

"I'll discuss it with you in more depth depending on what I yield from the asauchi itself."

She explained while stretching, guess she had to pay the old guy in green a visit again. Been a while since she saw that old geezer and his merry men.

BANTō SHINIGAMI | END POST

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMoment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMoment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:13 pm

"I gotcha. Well that sounds good, then. We'll meet back up once this is handled and chat about it, I've been trying to figure things out too. We can compare notes."

Murasaki wouldn't have been quite so open about her current efforts if it were most people, but Erika was both a friend and her Vice Captain. If she couldn't trust her, who could she trust? Besides, it wasn't as if she was sharing her whole training regimen or anything.

"Alright, let's get to it then. See ya when you get back, yeah?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:22 pm

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Banner3

Erika Masamune | Vice-Captain

"Of course."

Erika did think of something that she should ask, as futile as it was. She did stop before she left the room and cock her head a bit backwards like she was thinking.

"I shall poise the question of if he would like his position back in your Gotei, yes?"

She chuckled, still a rare thing to hear out of her mouth, as she finished her rhetorical question and continued out. Off to the living realm again.

BANTō SHINIGAMI | END POST

Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Moment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMoment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMoment of Fate [Murasaki, Erika] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:25 pm

Now that was an interesting question, and one Murasaki hadn't thought of except for a couple of times in passing. Still, she met the question with a small smile, answering as Erika left the room.

"It's always worth asking."

Did she think he would accept? No, not a chance. But she'd give Erika permission to pose the question regardless. Ultimately, she knew he'd be a benefit way bigger than she could even explain if he did accept. And if he said no? Well, it wasn't as if she was going to force him or anything.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum