Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:35 am
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

Did Inanna know how to cook? Yes, she thought so but actually no. As long as it looked edible she thought that she cooked something well but besides getting to just be a kitchen hand when helping Nel, there was little in the way of actual experience or skill that she had towards it and unfortunately, she was not naturally gifted either towards these things.

So trying to sneak out of bed and leave Ninsianna to sleep, she got to work in trying to make something but what? Cereal was breakfast food but that felt too easy, it was just pour some milk in the stuff and call it a day. Maybe something to do with bread and so she found some cheese to go with it.

This worked. Cut the slices um, how thick were they meant to be? An inch or so? That seemed a bit right but it was cut just a little bit more than she meant. Did she butter the bread? Probably, yeah. So she did that too. Now she had to warm it up stove... Nel used oil she thought she remembered so she had to spend a couple of minutes trying to find that.

Too much oil but she thought it was the right amount and so after a couple of minutes she looked at the sandwich. A brick of cheese that wasn't melted and slightly burnt bread, she stared at it for a moment. It didn't look as good as Nel's but it looked... okay. Now all she did was try and get a drink to go with it, juice was good and happy with her work she finally went to go get her mother up and eat.

"Mum. I made you breakfast, time to wake up."

It wasn't even that late, Inanna had to play around the fact that her mother didn't have sleep ins which she just didn't get. It was so great to sleep in and do nothing on days off school.

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Gamma_Signature
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] CHARACTER_LISTMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] GRAPHICS_THREADMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Re: Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:06 am
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR

It was very rare that Ninsianna allowed herself to sleep in at all, and it wasn't as if she really needed much sleep at all. However, she went out of her way to maintain a completely normal schedule when Inanna was visiting, and that included sleeping in a bit when she was on her days off. She'd been enjoying a rather pleasant little dream, but she didn't mind being awoken by her daughter bringing breakfast, either.

"Ah, thank you, Inanna dear."

This was, admittedly, not exactly the sortof breakfast that she would have been expecting, but she was also not going to ignore the more important part of the meal. Ninsianna wasn't especially picky about her food, and the fact that Inanna had made it for her was far more important than anything about the food itself.

"Did you have anything in mind for the day?"

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Re: Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:21 am

"You're welcome. It's a nice cheese sandwich."

She crawled onto the bed next to her and curled up next to her, she was thinking about stuff too much was she? Just remembering her recent predicament of meaning to show off her magical girl powers to Rafaela, it was probably good that it happened then instead of in the middle of a fight. Right?

That would've been awful but it did leave her wondering if it meant that she should give up on her magical girl fantasies, succumb to mediocrity and boring things or keep on going to try and be one again.

Inanna could easily imagine Vegas' words of encouragement. Just do what you want and go at it with a hundred and ten percent or something like that.

"Not really. I don't really want to go out today."

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] CHARACTER_LISTMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] GRAPHICS_THREADMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Ninsianna ate the meal without any concern for the amateur nature of it, perfectly happy with it. She allowed Inanna to cuddle up, moving a bit closer herself to make the situation more cozy as she thought about the comment. Inanna definitely seemed less chipper than normal, but that was something she had difficulty in solving.

"Then what shall we do here at home? Something exciting? Or would you prefer a quieter sort of day?"

It felt almost a bit empty for her to ask something like that, though Ninsianna was very genuinely doing her best to sound encouraging. It just didn't quite come naturally to her to have that sort of outlook on things.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:51 am

Inanna did in fact find the position cozy, the clingy nature that she had being satisfied by the attention that was placed on her and the way that she could have the reassurance of her nearby though anyone that tried to indicate as such would surely get an earful of her insisting that she was not clingy, grown up and everything else along those lines.

"Quiet, I guess."

She muttered, thinking to herself a bit. She missed Alex, Alex and Nel but she also wanted to be here as well. She wanted to be Twinkle Vanilla but she also wanted to really be her rather than just pretend. Nothing ever phased her or got her down, even if she was still her without the ability to transform it left her wondering if she ever really was because she aspired to be or if Ninsianna's contract just made her be.

"What do you want to do today?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:47 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"What do I want to do..."

There wasn't really much that Ninsianna ever wanted to do, really. After all, she tended to either work or spend time with her daughter, and that was more than enough for her to be perfectly happy. But she knew that Inanna wouldn't wish for her to simply say "whatever you'd like," no matter how true that might have been.

"Shall I tell you more stories of heroism and bravery?"

That was the one thing she knew the two of them could bond the most over, and Ninsianna certainly liked that. It wasn't much, and in a way, she wished there was more that they could do to connect, but it was still something. And, perhaps more importantly, it always seemed to cheer Inanna up.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:09 pm

"Okay but not like Gilgamesh."

She wanted a more fairytale ending, not something that made her think about life and how Gilgamesh did kind of illustrate that life sometimes is just negative or maybe she did want that, it wasn't like she could just live in her fantasy forever. There was a word for that deluzon or something she thought she'd heard.

Instead she just crawled on a bit more so that she was laying more on top of Ninsianna than she was beside her at this point and her ears perked to wait for her to regale the story.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:33 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"Very well, not like Gilgamesh."

Ninsianna was certainly smart enough to be able to tell what that entailed, and she took a moment to think of what sort of story she could tell. Many of those she considered important in her own understanding were rather grim, at least when it came to stories she might share with a child. Really, if she thought about it, a great deal of the stories she knew from across the world ended in ways that were less pleasant than she suspected Inanna would care to hear.

"Does a tale of knights sound pleasant, then?"

It wasn't as if she only knew the stories of her birthplace, after all. Ninsianna had traveled the world, lived all across it throughout her life. She had more stories than she might ever speak in a lifetime.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:10 pm

She thought about the idea of a knight story, weren't they all just tales about some knight of some guy going to save a princess from a dragon and then live happily ever after? Inanna wasn't going to say no though, anything was good for her at the moment as long as it let her relax.

Would it be cliche or an experience? Inanna did wonder a little bit, if Ninsianna was capable of inventing her own story on the fly, to create a whole story and narrative and then develop it.

"I want to hear a story you thought up."

She said being a little particular about it, a little mean if she thought about it to ask her mother who was better at remembering and retelling things than making them up with her imagination. At least that's what Inanna thought, the imagination would surely die if you lived and breathed deskwork.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:57 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

That request was one that actually gave Ninsianna no small amount of pause. A story that she thought up? That wasn't the sort of thing that was especially familiar to her. Creativity was quite far removed from her natural state, but she supposed she had no other recourse but to try if her daughter had asked. That was what a mother did, after all, and she offered a small smile as she began.

"Very well. Then I will do my utmost to craft a story you will enjoy."

Where should she start this? It would be too easy to use her own home as set dressing, and besides, she had already spoken about knights. Where would they be? Should she invent something new, or use established characters? This was exceptionally difficult for her, and ultimately, she chose to settle between the two extremes.

"Hear now the story of Sir William, a knight of great renown. He was born into a modest family, without prestige or wealth, and with nothing more than the stewardship of a small grove within the woods. But what lay within that grove was something exceptionally important, so much so that even the family was not to know that. A sacred blade, once held by a hero blessed by the gods. Even knowing nothing about the importance of his duty, he held to it faithfully."

Mm, this was a bit plain so far, wasn't it?

"But one day, the king of the land came to that small grove, and asked to be brought to the center of the woods. William, still young and inexperienced, had not been told of such a visit, and knew only that none were to be allowed into the grove. So, despite the king's order, young William told him that he could not enter, and insisted that he leave at once."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum