Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:36 am
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Header4

INANNA KISHAR | TWINKLE VANILLA?

"So I just decide what my origin is and then I develop power? Is it that simple?"

Inanna cocked her head to the side and looked off to the side, a little uncertain due to her not exactly understanding the whole thing. Being immature didn't help either, what was freedom well it was the power for people to be happy and not have obstacles or limitations. That's what they talked about before, didn't they?

"Am I right? C'mon, you didn't just decide one day that you were all law and order and stuff, then you got all your power. Right?"

Wings of Friendship | END POST

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:47 am
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"Not exactly, no. Danava, like you and I, are made with something that defines us. It is a matter of finding what we were made as, and deciding how it is that we believe we should embody it. I have always known that Social Order was what I had been made to fulfill, but I did not always know that it was through law and society that I wished to see it done."

Ninsianna knew this was all fairly complicated for a young girl to try and grasp, and she didn't want to make it even harder to understand. Besides, she did enjoy speaking about herself to Inanna, and she didn't mind sharing tales of her own younger days.

"When I was a younger woman, I sought it out through many other avenues. Economy, religion, even matters of culture and the like. But it was only with time that I came to realize how I truly felt it should be brought forward, and that was when my ability to write my contracts came forward."

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:55 am

"I see, none of those things really interest me though. I just wanna do what I want and make people happy and I think that's able to be done as a magical girl. Protect people from evil, make friends and all that. What else could I do though, you said try different things but I don't know what else I could try."

Inanna explained her predicament, a narrow idea of everything built off naivety and ignorance. The world was big after all and she was a kid, not that she'd except that if anyone tried to tell her otherwise. Inanna was as grown-up as anyone else in the world and very mature for her age, believe it.

Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADMum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mum. I Made You Breakfast [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:27 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"Then is that not how you believe that freedom should be created? Even if we know how it is that we wish to see out nature brought forward, that does not always mean that we understand how to do so. Or, perhaps, that we feel we can do it. There is great power in belief."

Continuing to gently rub Inanna's ears, and knowing that this was something of a harsh thing to say, Ninsianna spoke a bit more gently now.

"Do you still believe that you can bring that freedom to others? Would you be willing to try, even knowing that your magical girl nature was gone?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:55 pm

"Of course I can. Just because I don't look like Twinkle Vanilla anymore, I still am her. I don't need magical powers to make it happen either, you know?"

She insisted while she wiggled in her spot, trying to think about what she could do or how she could get to the goal that she wanted to achieve. What did she learn while wandering about on her own before she met Vegas? She met lots of people and went about helping them, should she go back to that?

Hmm, no. She liked where she was at the moment rather than running from spot to spot without any real kind of purpose.

"I don't give up, you know."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:45 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Ninsianna smiled proudly at that reply, even having known that it was assuredly what Inanna would say. The two of them could not ever have been more different, but that did not change how much she loved her daughter, and how glad she was to hear such confidence.

"Yes, I know, and I am quite proud of you for that. I cannot pretend to understand your origin as I understand my own, but if you would like, I will do what I can to help you come to understand it. I would quite like to let Twinkle Vanilla shine her brightest."

If nothing else, she knew that there were no other Danava who could realistically teach Inanna even half as well. It would be a bit strange, teaching her own daughter in such a way, but it also felt only natural.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:25 pm

"Okay! When do we start?"

She said from her spot, jubilant and full of energy to do something now rather than spend the day in a sorry looking state just sleeping it away in bed. Inanna was ready for her lessons in what it was like to be a danava proper rather than keep on remaining ignorant about it.

"Oh, after breakfast probably. I got in the way of you eating your food, oops."

The girl said to herself, a little sheepish about the whole situation as it returned Ninsianna's attention to the "ultimate" sandwich that she had made.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:54 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Inanna's excitement was exactly what Ninsianna had hoped for with that offer, and she gave her daughter one more pet on the ears before she brought her attention back to the meal she'd been brought.

"After breakfast sounds perfect, but I hope you don't mind terribly if I take my time to enjoy the meal."

Of course, she was fairly certain that this wouldn't be much of a meal by any culinary standard, but that was far from Ninsianna's primary concern. She would enjoy it all the same.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum