Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Secret Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Secret Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Return

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 pm
...:::Hayuko Narumi:::...

"Well than my dear friend, you shop sounds like a very interesting place. I can tell you right now i am very eager to visit it sometime... He said as he could hear the ticking of his rolex watch. Was there a particular reason to him having a watch? None. He just liked how it looked when he wore it. Yes you are correct, that is the general outlay of a ziamachi...... but beleive me, i have yet to meet a good ziamachi. He said as his eyes turned very intense for a short moment untill they softened up again.

Hayuko stood quiet as soon as the words "One second" came from nikilo's mouth. Nikilo was had just had an epiphany and hayuko was not going to ruin his moment of triumph, whatever that moment may have been. He watched the spectacle that unfolded in front of him as nikilo began to utilize resiatsu in a way hayuko had never seen before. In a way he marveled at it, because he had never seen such a thing before. When the bench was created hayuko clapped lowly as impressed by the alchemists abillity.

Sitting down next to nikilo he listened to his question. Hayuko knew how it could be done. A few ways actually, but he was only going to disclose one to the man next to him. "Too have a ziamachi sealed inside you, the demon has too chose you. It has to seal itself inside you on its own will. Assuming that is has the abillity to seal itself inside you" Hayuko replied to his question.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Nikilo Flamme

Nikilo nodded. "Of course. I would never seal anything into me that even remotely doubted the idea." He grinned, before pulling out a tube. "Do you see this tube? This is a seele shneider." At this point he activated it, and the black blade buzzed to life. About one and a half feet long, it buzzed like a giant, rounded off cylinder. "A seele shneider is a quincy tool that allows for a quincy or null to cut through spiritual particles in order to absorb them faster. I plan on using five of these in order to break down the spirit and absorb him." He explained.

Deactivating the tube, he slid the warming piece of metal back into his pocket. "You see... I think I have the process pretty much sorted out. A man named Zin, if you ever heard of him, is going to be helping us out. You want to? I mean... you obviously know how, or at least have the instinct. Maybe your spirit will help. Speaking of which, what is his or her name? I don't wish to be rude."
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Secret Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Hayuko listned to nikilo's explanation. It was a well thought out proccess. Although there is a risk that reminance of the demons concience will reside within the broken spirit. Although he decided not to mention anything about it since it was only mere speculation. From what nikilio was saying, hayuko was certain that this spirit was not a super power. Which is good, because those monsters can screw up your entire life. "Well nikilo, it seems you have thought out this proccess rather well. To tell you the truth, im impressed. Just be catious when you absorb the spirit. You never know how it will affect you body" Hayuko said speaking to nikilo.

Hayukos eyebrow went up at the name of zin. Thats a name that he haden't heard in over 400 years. And quite frankly, he chuckled at the idea of meeting zin again Hehehe that little squirt is tutoring people now? The voice whispered in the back of his head and hayuko chuckled as well. Zin was strong, but now he was taking on diciples. Oh how time's change. I will help, but you can be sure my spirit will be far from co-operative. He said in a monotone voice. "Hmmm its name.... lets just say that's strictly on a need to know bases" he said and than waved the question away. "So what do we do now?"
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm
Nikilo Flamme

Nikilo smiled and nodded. Of course. Some things were quite a secret. "Well...It isn't really a demon. To tell the truth, it's a hollow. His name is Ryuga Akuma." He explained, before reaching down under the bench. With a tug, he pulled out a nice rose, nearly fully grown and completely blossomed. Filling it with his reiatsu, he turned the water inside of it into Titanium. Turning the hydrogen outside of it that layered it into iron, he had himself a decent keepsake from his time with Hayuko. Passing it to the man, he knew it was kind of odd for a man to be giving another man a flower, but oh well.

"Just a momento of my powers. You seem reluctant to reveal your powers or anything about your spirit, so I won't ask for a fight so you can see anything for real. I was going to go find Zin or something, or maybe Ryuga and see where we stand on this and when we are going to become one. Perhaps he would like to meet you. Would you like to come with me to Hueco Mundo?" He asked, grinning. His german accent filled the air of the Town as it turned to "night time", the illuminating bulbs dimming.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Hayuko sat there and continued his conversation with nikilo. If anyone were to hear what the 2 of them were talking about, they would have believed the 2 were insane. But many people have been called insane over the years have they not? Hayuko watched as nikilo took out a rose, and began to morph it into titanium. It was an ability that fascinated him. It fascinated him because of the fact the nikilo could create things, when all hayuko could do was destroy them.

"Well then ill keep this rose to remember our encounter, but in a non-homo way..Hehe He added in the end, trying to make a joke out of it. "Well, lets just say my powers... create too much of a commotion... he added at the end. He felt bad that he could't show nikilo anything after his brilliant performance. Hayuko then thought for a second and then picked up a different shadow. He created a small amount of negative energy and wrapped it around the flower, creating a purple aura around it. "I can do that... but it will only last an hour or so.. and the die. He added a little grimly at the end.

"Well seeing as i have nothing better to do, lets go to hueco mundo" HE said this time a little energetically.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm
Nikilo Flamme

Nikilo grinned. Plucking the flower from Hayuko's hand, he covered it in iron, but thinly enough to allow it to glow still. "And now it never will." Laughing, he stood up and stretched. From his pocket, which was seemingly endless, he produced a black vial. Well, the vial wasn't black, but the liquid inside was black. The vial itself was glass, and quite thin. Tossing it into the air, he activated his quincy cross.

A bow, roughly six feet long and rectangular, sprung up in his hand. It was covered in alchemic symbols, and was topped and bottomed with two octogons. Charging up an arrow, he fired it off at the now-descending vial. It shattered in an explosion that sent minuscule, harmless glass raining down. Turning the oxygen and hydrogen inside into sulfur, the rest of the glass disappeared, no longer having the correct sequence of molecules for glass.

As the bow disappeared, Nikilo grinned. Formed from where the glass broke was a garganta. Tossing a Monolith onto the ground, he stepped on it and began floating up. "You best hurry, this will close in about 12 seconds." He grinned, as he looked up and disappeared into the pathway.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Hayuko smiled at the thought that the flower would not die, he also realised that it was no longer a flower. But either way, he didn't care. Hayuko watched as nikilo dug threw his pocket... and he wondered to himself What the hell does he have in his pocket? because it seemed as if he could pull out a whale at the moment.

Hayuko watched as the man took out his bow and shot the glass that had created the garganta. It was amazing all the things you could do with the powers of science. It certainly took some people to a whole new level, just like the man that was standing beside hayuko at this very moment.

Hayuko listened to the 12 second phrase and he did his famous sneer. "Jee like i haven't heard that one before he muttered as he stepped threw the garganta, and then appeared on the sandy plains of hueco mundo. To hayuko, this place was empty and filled with despair. It was an eyesore to him.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am
Nikilo Flamme

Taking a Deep breath, Nikilo leveled out the reiatsu he was absorbing. He especially loved coming to Hueco Mundo, because of the intense energy it gave him. As he let it flow through him peacefully instead of absorbing it, Nikilo finally turned to Hayuko. "Now then...let's see if we can find Ryuga.. Shouldn't be too hard, this Garganta led to his regular hang out." And true enough, after several minutes of walking, they spotted the wolf Hollow. "Lo there, Ryuga!" He roared, waving his hand. Some would think he was crazy, roaring like that in Hueco Mundo, but Nikilo was sure that he could handle any problems that would show up.

As the wolf trotted near them, it let out a howl and grinned at Nikilo.

Ryuga Akuma

Ryuga Akuma had been hunting hollow's earlier, and finished feeding quite quickly. Most couldn't stand up to his intense speed and many special abilities. On his way home, he was overjoyed to See Nikilo Flamme. Nikilo was like family to him, and soon would be. "Nikilo, How are you?! He asked, his eyes looking the man over. Turning to Hayuko, he nearly growled before remembering his manners. "And who's the boy?"
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Hayuko sensed the amount of energy that was entering his alchemist companion, for some reason it reminded him of a bounto. Without the freaky monster thing they always summoned. "Then we better get started... he murmured as they began too look for the hollow named ryuga. Hayuko began to think of what the hollows reaction to meeting hayuko would be. He imagined it would be a pretty negative one. After the few minutes of walking they had ran across the hollow that nikilo spoke so much about. The hollow was in the form of a hollow, which was interesting. Hayuko lifted his eyebrow slightly when nikilo let out a roar, which was strange... he didn't see that one coming at all.

He watched as the hollow spoke to nikilo in the human language which was surprising, he had never seen a hollow who could speak the human language. He had also never seen a man howl like that, so he guessed it was a day that was filled with different kinds of surprises. Then hayuko stared directly at the hollows eyes. Hayukos eyes flickered from red to black. In that moment a spark of resiatsu was felt threw hayuko's body untill his eyes flickered red again. HE didn't appreciate the hostillity because he could sense the growl building up in his throat, but it was a normal reaction. ""My names hayuko, ive heard much about you! he said in an excited manner, feeling awkward that he was speaking to a hollow.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am
Nikilo Flamme]

Nikilo smiled as his companion appeared. "Calm down, man. This is Hayuko, as he said. He's a friend, clearly. At least, I think he is. If he isn't, oh well." Nikilo wasn't too worried about anything at the moment. He was simply too ecstatic over seeing his friend. "Well, Ryuga... how have you been?" He asked the hollow, whom grinned over at him.

Ryuga Akuma

"Not bad....Just ate, in fact." The taste of a bit of hollow flesh was actually still on his tongue, making him chuckle lightly. "Well, Nikilo...It was nice to see you, but I need to get going. I am practicing a new Cero technique that might help us out. Do you have anymore Garganta potions?" It appeared Ryuga knew quite a bit about Nikilo. Perhaps this fusion thing wasn't a bad idea. Getting a no from Nikilo, he formed a garganta for the two. "Have fun, guys. Oh, and Nikilo....stop playing with flowers." He winked, noticing the flower sticking out of his pocket. And with that, he turned and sauntered off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum