Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Secret Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Secret Return - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Return

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Hayuko pondered on how these two met. How a hollow had listened long enough to a human, instead of eating it on the spot. He also wondered about this hollow, Ryuga. He was an adjuchas class and he could speak the human language perfectly. There seemed to be something very strange going on here. Although he decided not to as at all since it was an invasion of privacy. But just because he didn't ask, didn't mean he would stop thinking about it. His mind ran all the many different yet unrealistic possibilities in his head.

Shrugging it off he replied to the hollow "Im sorry for coming off so hostile, as you already know my name is hayuko. And your's is ryuga. Correct? Hayuko was wondering, this was the hollow that nikilo was going to consume? These two definatly had a relation going on, but was ryuga fine with being devoured? Did he realise that by nikilo's method, he may not retain his concience? He shrugged and rid his mind of such negative thoughts. As he listened to ryuga, hayuko chuckled. "Seems like he nailed you nikilo" hayuko grinned and then asked. "So what now?
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm
.:Nikilo Flamme:.

Nikilo shrugged. "I don't know..." He began, before edging towards the garganta. "But, I'm out of garganta potions and need to get out of here~ You can come with me if you want. This leads to my shop, so.. I guess you can check it out." He smiled, before stepping through the portal. Reappearing, he faced Platin Herz, and smiled gently. He loved his shop. Platin Herz was a large building, encased in steel (transmuted by Nikilo himself) to protect from the harsh climate. Roughly Twenty four feet tall, the shop resembleed a local supermarket in size and shape. The door was quite large, with a banner over it displayed a welcome, the shops name, and a catchy slogan. Most of that had been worn out, however, and no longer mattered. Inside, it was quite dusty, with metal and other alchemic things littering the ground.

Taking a step forward, he reached for the doorknob, pausing just in case Hayuko decided to follow him.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Secret Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 pm
...:::Hayuko Narumi:::...

Hayuko continued to look at the white sand underneath his feet. As the wind blew, the sand began to fly away. But either way, there was only more sand throughout this dull underminded place. "Alright, i've been wanting to check out this famous shop of yours." Hayuko responded as he followed urufu threw the portal. After all this he still had to get back to that heavenly city in the sky. He still had to find out about that secret organization that was rumored to be there. But it wasn't an immidiate situation, he had time.

Hayuko stepped outside of the garganta to arrive to a giant building. The place seemed a bit rusty but he did not mind. He could hear birds crowing as they flew over hayuko's head. The place didn't seem much from the outside. But hayuko wasn't about to say that out loud. He looked around and it was in a place that hayuko didn't recognize. But he did not recognize much about this city either way. Everything was so different now. Hayuko followed nikilo waiting for the man to open the door to his shop. For hayuko was anxious to find what was inside this mystical place.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm
Thread Locked

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 am

Secret Return - Page 3 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Secret Return - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Secret Return - Page 3 Characters
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secret Return - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Secret Return - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Secret Return - Page 3 RearchivingandRelocking

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum