Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio]

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:50 pm
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] RDG0N5T

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Kaito's grades were generally pretty average, with the only exception being his Zanjutsu classes. But, lately, he had been falling behind, specifically on his Hakuda. At first, he had figured that he just needed to work harder and continue to practice, then, over time, he'd improve. But, it quickly became apparent that he needed some form of tutoring. So, looking into the various teachers at the Academy, he came across a name that had been brought up a few times around the campus: Shihoin.

He had heard about them from his classes, classmates, and during his own study time, with them all reinforcing one thing in particular: their specialization and mastery in hand-to-hand combat. And, to his luck, one of them was a teacher. He wasted no time in filling out a form request for instruction, then sending it to her. Now, he sat in one of the training halls, occasionally peering over at the Asauchi next to him. He had gotten into the habit of taking it with him just about anywhere he went, as well as being reluctant to just leave it in his room.

Taking in a deep breath, Kaito tried to clear his mind and prepare himself as he waited for his instructor to show.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty Re: Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio]

Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 am
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio had quickly grew accustomed to her position as a substitute instructor. She was no prisoner to a rigorous work-schedule and she could choose her times at her own leisure. There was a mutual interest to help pass on some knowledge to the new generation and prepare the upcoming soul reapers for the life that awaited them if they chose a position in the Gotei.

Hakuda was a chief skill that Rio felt all shinigami should master in one form or another. The zanpakuto was a fine weapon but not all circumstances would be ideal wherein a Zanpakuto would be feasible to use. One should strive to be prepared for those circumstances. It would seem as though one man in particular had desired to receive a personal course of instruction, according to a request she had received a few moments ago.

Rising from her chair in the training hall, Rio would quickly make her way towards Kaito, arriving at the hall he was located in as she waved her hand, smiling at the Ghost of Rukongai. Her amber eyes observed the man's appearance before she approached him, gazing at the request form. Didn't want to mistake him for someone else now.

"Kaito Tomoyuki... yes? I am Rio Shihoin. You placed in a personal request to receive my tutelage. An honor, truly. It is always nice to pass on knowledge to those who desire to learn."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 05, 2022 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 11:32 am
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] GBrBIo7

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

Kaito anxiously fiddled with his clothes as he waited for his instructor to show up. Perhaps it was too bold of him to ask for tutoring from a Shihoin? They were a noble in the Seireitei, and he was...well, just some gutter punk from the slums. He had no idea what he was in for or what to expect, so, pangs of nervousness tugged at him during the wait. His head perked up as he heard the approaching footsteps, quickly rising to his feet as she entered the room.

A bit of uptight posture, but, part of him felt it necessary when it came to a noble. But, as she entered, smiled and waved at him, Kaito felt himself relax a bit, returning the smile and wave. Just as he was about to speak and confirm his identity, she quickly looked at his request form, asking for confirmation herself. Nodding wordlessly, Kaito tilted his head down slightly, remaining upright as she spoke.

"No, please, the honor is mine. I'm...surprised you accepted my request for tutoring. I, honestly didn't think someone of a noble family would waste their time with someone from the slums. I...well, I hope that I can come to understand Hakuda better with your help. it's, really no secret that I'm struggling."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Left_bar_bleue0/0Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 5:40 pm
Unarmed and Dangerous [Kaito/Rio] Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

"Rio would smile warmly as she took note of Kaito's mannerisms. He seemed a respectable young man with a fine head on his shoulders. As with most who heard the name Shihoin, his presence was rigid and uptight, as though he felt the slightest misstep might be viewed as a form of disrespect within the eyes of a noble. Nobility held no place here in her eyes. Whether from the slums of the Rukongai or the prosperous towns of the Seireitei, so as long as he possessed a will to succeed and a respectable work ethic, Rio would never dare to look down on this man or anyone aiming to achieve their dream. Flattered as she was, she hoped to correct that one facet of his mind.

"This may come as surprise to you but my nobility is of little importance here, Tomoyuki. So as long as you have the fire and will to train and push forward towards whatever dream you desire, you are more than worthy of my time. As far as your understanding of Hakuda, I am more than open to help you. With me, those struggles should quickly turn into success," she'd quip with a smile, flexing an arm. Some humor to lighten the mood between them, if possible.

"No, please, the honor is mine. I'm...surprised you accepted my request for tutoring. I, honestly didn't think someone of a noble family would waste their time with someone from the slums. I...well, I hope that I can come to understand Hakuda better with your help. it's, really no secret that I'm struggling."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum