Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden]

Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:50 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

How the hell did Hayden get ahold of her? So many things changed in the world in her absence, and apparently in Hayden's absence, it was hard to keep up with. Even harder to remember the changes--it was one of the few periods in her infinite selves that was a void zone. No version of her, that she could remember, existed during this period of time.

So, again, how did Hayden get ahold of her? How did he know that she was suddenly existing and reachable again, especially so soon from his own disappearance? Maybe it was the curse of the Sector Heads. Uh-oh, was Chifuyu next? And, that one creepy guy, Valentine? Mmmm, no, weird as he was, the two were still friends in the end. It would be a shame if he disappeared too. She'd have to talk to them as well, perhaps avoid the inevitability.

It was a complicated thing to ponder, all these things. Fortunately, Yuel was not a woman of only thought, but action! Equally fortunately, her credentials to operate in Vastime remained. No familiar faces as of yet, even the guards changed, but the palace was just as she remembered it. Little grand, if she was asked. It was still hard to see Hayden as a King of all things, given the things they went through together.

Gosh, even these massive doors--what the hell, who's even this big, definitely not Hayden OR Yuel. They're so grandoise.

Anyways.

BOOM!

Why were they so heavy? Hayden was strong, but that wasn't the case for everyone, and a door should be usefully accessible to anyone! That's the whole point of having an office, and not a personal den! Other people can get in! Yuel had to go so far as to use her Tulpa to pull the doors back and open them up; it was a terribly exhausting task.

"Whaddayawant?"

Yuel trudged into the office, head hung a little low. Her words were quick and slurred. But who could blame her? She was that tired from it. She had to drag her feet along before sitting down and slumping into one of the chairs positioned in front of Hayden's gargantuan desk. Geez, this whole place was made for a giant.

Oh wait, no, she forgot! Way more importantly than what Hayden wanted--

"How did you manage to contact me?"

As if her fatigue was a mere myth, she energetically perked up in her chair, spoke with a curious strength, and looked at Hayden, straight into his weirdly shining green eyes. Yeesh, he looked worse for wear.

END POST | MIND OF KARAKURA

Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty Re: Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden]

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:30 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

So might say that paperwork would be thing they did not miss, when removed from office. For Hayden that was not true. He was not a false patriot that sought self-aggrandizing via the battlefield, if he could best serve the people by doing paper work then he would do so to the best of his ability. Even if it was mind numbing work.

And that would be what Yuel would walk in on, the former behemoth that was Desmond Hayden sharp at work typing away on a computer. A pair of reading glasses on his eyes which seemed to squint lightly as he moved his eyes from the computer, to a print next to it. A rolling chair would be heard, and seen as he pushed towards it while sitting down to snatch the paper out of the machine.

At this point he’d look up, green irises holding pleasant surprise.

“A hello would suffice, perhaps a ‘how are you.’” Hayden would remark as he brought a hand up to remove his glasses, folding them onto the table. He looked thinner, more lean. While he still held power to his form, he had visibly degraded from his time in bondage. The multitude of scars which laced his body seemed to cause him some minor discomfort, a hand coming to his wrist rotating it.

“Hello, Yuel. I managed to contact you because I run a global superpower. It’s good to see you, and I’m happy you’re well.” He’d remark before chuckling to himself going to place the paper he printed off to the side. She would catch a glimpse of the bolded letters at the top which read: SUSTAINABILITY ACT.

“I wanted to catch up. More importantly, I wanted to ask you some questions. Get your opinion on them.”

END POST |

Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] JfH75kA
Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty Re: Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden]

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:56 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

Funny, that Hayden was wearing glasses now. His whole thing was perfecting the body, and now he was using technology to supplement his daily life. Hmmm. Yuel wore a subtle smile. Big man was getting on the bandwagon now. That elbow looked a little stiff. Lot of scarring--yeesh, looking at Hayden was starting to be like looking at a mirror.

"Hello, how are you? Good? Nice. Back to work so soon? Of course, there's a lot to be done--time goes on with or without us. The will to persevere and excel remains. Great! Now that we've exchanged pleasantries--"

Yuel spoke excitably, and there wasn't the intent to be rude, but it was just a waste of time for these two to engage in small talk. Still, if Hayden wanted the small talk, she'd oblige and just speed things along. Speak for herself and for him.

"Oh, by the way, nice glasses. Do you mind if I take a look?"

She asked for permission, but didn't do much to wait. Yuel got up from her seat and walked around the table and over to Hayden. Despite what she said, Yuel ignored his glasses and instead paid attention to his scarring, the physical afflictions he had.

"Nice, nice, do you have any plans on doing anything about these? I'm pretty sure I can fix some of this stuff--the eyes are a little harder, well not really but I think the glasses suit you. What about these scars, though? Do you want to keep them as battle trophies, or do you want to get rid of them, fix you up a bit?"

If Yuel could get rid of her own scars, she would. They weren't pleasant to look at--it's the whole reason she always wore fully covering clothes. Which sucked, cause sometimes it was just too damn hot wearing them. But, as she's learned over the years, people have their own views. Sometimes they're just wrong, but unless these scars served to actively debilitate him, maybe he wanted to keep them. Hell, she kept her metal arm and leg!

"I can leave the scars alone and just fix the stuff that doesn't work too well, if you want that."

Her fingers went over to gloss over the wounds. Hmm, a pity. He must've been through a lot recently. Well, everyone's been through a lot recently, but Hayden especially.

"Global superpower, huh? Wow, Vastime's informations network is formidable! I'll go talk to them after this, see what they've gotten done since I've been gone. Oh, is Ayad still one of the Chief Operators on the AI program? Last I remember he was on the verge of a breakthrough or something."

Her mouth kept running while her eyes and attention shifted. From his scarred arms to his desk, straight at the papers he put to the side. SUSTAINABILITY ACT. Interesting, interesting. Sounds like a lot of work. Not that a lot of work was a problem or anything, but also, a lot of work for who? Her? Mmm, maybe, but she didn't work in Vastime. Actually, at this point she didn't work anywhere anymore. Damn, she should get on that. Well, if it was interesting enough, maybe she'd help out.

"Okie-dokie, go ahead and shoot--you have questions, I prooobably have the answers!"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Degrees of Change Keeps Us Moving [Yuel/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:13 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

She was certainly the same girl he knew from all those years ago, and that brought a smile to his worn features. He looked away from her briefly as he leaned back in his chair his hands slowly reaching out to take his glasses in his hand. It was like he was holding them testingly, as if he had never done so before despite doing so many times now. Before holding them out to her lazily, regardless if she took them.

“Here, they’re just for when I’m doing paperwork or reading.” He’d inform her, allowing her to check out the rather mundane glasses. Before simply allowing her to examine him like a lab right, checking over the multitude of scars he’d amass over the years. Some fresher than others. Some not quite visible to the eye.

“Thank you, but I have to decline for now. Sometimes we find strength in our weaknesses, that we might not have otherwise found.” He’d remark after her long speak on his scars, and all that followed. Maybe she would press him on it, but he had a feeling she wouldn’t. Not when others thing seemed more pressing. His eyes would turn to her now, his head tilting in silent attention now.

“What are your thoughts on Vastime abolishing the monarchy? A full transition of power to the Prime Minister, or what would become the office of presidency.” He’d remark as his head tilted to the side to see her reaction. “I held unilateral authority in the war with Shadowfall, but the great enemy was defeated. The country is relatively stable. The people deserve to lead themselves, and it showed itself capable in my ‘death.’ Am I doing my people a disservice by remaining in power, and am I even fit to be the king of over a billion souls? ”

He’d ask these questions with a candor and honesty that only a man who had placed aside ego and pride a long time ago. For better or worse, Hayden had wisened up over the years. And he did not speak from a place of fear or arrogance, but a yearning to see a picture that he himself may not or could not see.

“You are one of the few people with no stakes in this, and the smartest person I know. I trust your advice. This is my first question. All I’ve done has been for Earth, and now I question if a man such as me is fit to lead.”

END POST |

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:35 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

When Yuel looked at Hayden, somehow, she knew what he was thinking. Just the sort of smirk on his face. It was recognisable?

"I'm not the same, and I think every time we meet I'm not the same. But, I guess to be fair, you've changed A LOT, so maybe just in comparison I'm sort of the same? Either way, don't think of me as merely the Yuel of the past."

Though she chastised him and offered a frown, it wasn't in any manner especially serious. Just a correction, the sort of thing she always did--Yuel was not especially offended. She was sure that Hayden would understand that given their friendship.

Yuel took his glasses, peering at every nook and face of it. Mmmm, nope. Nothing particularly interesting, these really were just normal glasses. BUT! What if, they were glasses that had panels on them? She could put a whole interface, with his eye movement tracked as the indicator of his intentions. It could be hooked up to the Vastimian Informations Network, maybe put an AI into it to manage his work. Honestly, working on the computer for doing paperwork was so last semi-decade. It was a new age, a new time, for newer tech! Yuel continued to ruminate on all the things she could do with these glasses, though these ideas were processed to the side.

On the other side of her thoughts, she gave his thoughts on strength some real consideration. She didn't necessarily agree, though. Well, the philosophy of it was fine. Strength in weaknesses. As a pretty mundane person spiritually--when not using her shikai--Yuel was pretty weak. But, it's not like she put forth much effort to change that about herself. Well, not because there was something strong about her naturally, unenhanced, being weak. Actually, no, the philosophy of it wasn't fine. That just sounded like proud sophistry.

But, whatever. Hayden was right in presuming that she wouldn't press much on it. Yuel had grown! No longer did she have to correct everyone on every little thing.

Now, the third section of her thoughts. The Vastimian Monarchy. Interesting. But, to be honest, kind of easy to answer.

"Hell no."

Provided there was no protest, Yuel walked back around the table and hopped up to sit on it. Why was the table so tall? Maybe that's why Hayden's elbow couldn't extend properly--his arms were too busy reaching over this monstrosity! Gosh!

"The people have no idea how to lead themselves. Well, okay, there are a couple people out there who's pretty good with it, but--what, are you saying you want to re-establish Vastime as a democracy? 'Cause, if you ask me, that's the absolutely wrong way to go. But, if you just mean passing the reigns off to someone else of Vastime, then I guess it depends on who gets it?"

Yuel's feet started swinging, she really had to think about this one. Not because it was difficult--Yuel had thoughts about these things before. Still, as Hayden no doubt new, Yuel was not a most political figure. She had knowledge on the global affairs--well, besides 'The Great Void', but she could learn about all of that pretty easily.

That said, because Yuel was not a most political person, given Hayden was asking her, perhaps what she said could sway his decision. In a sense, her words here might affect the whole of Vastime! What a scary thought to consider. That's why, she had to take some time to think and really take this whole thing seriously. Even dedicate a whole 5 seconds of thought.

"Okay, I've gathered what I think, but I want to ask some questions myself if you don't mind. Why do you feel unfit to lead? Is it fear? Is the great warrior, King-Militant of Vastime, harbouring some dread towards maintaining your rule for fear of self and failure? Or do you simply think it's time that you retired? Or do you think that, whatever the future of Vastime has in store, you are not equipped to shepherd the nation towards that ideal state? That it's someone else's youthful torch to carry and bring the land to a place you can't even see? It's really important, I think, to deep dive on what spurred your thoughts here."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

She really could just run off at the mouth, but then again, so could he.

He made no comment to what she said, but he ingested it. He might even agree to it in some regards, but as his hands came to rest in his lap he hummed. He listened intently to everything she said, his head tilting to the side out of mild restrained interest. Whatever she said, she had a purpose for it.

“Vastime is mostly democratic. We have elected officials in nearly all branches. But it’s establishment came with concessions, concessions I made to tribes and power people. The aristocracy will exist, regardless of what I do. I recognize this.” He’d elaborate further upon the political structure of Vastime, he had no doubt even without explaining Yuel would be privy to the basic political structure of Vastime. Not all that dissimilar from Britain, or what one might call an Americanized Britain Monarchy. Tongueful, I know.

He’d sit up now, well actually he’d place his hands on the arms rests as he got to his feet. Without looking towards her he’d look out at the city, the back of his office nearly a whole window dedicated to overviewing the city. His city.

“When I undertook this burden, I did so knowing that I would one day die. Perhaps not anytime soon, but eventually. Do you know one of the standing moral principles of Vastime is conflict and progression? That both are needed in the world, at least according to us. Stagnation is the worst moral sin that we could face, but yet we draw that we will not cross.” He’d muse for a second as his tongue rolled in his mouth, trying to prevent himself from rambling.

“I did not want this project, that is Vastime, to collapse on itself like Alexander The Great’s empire upon my death. I do not want it to grow reliant on the power I have. I want the people to decide their course, I want to believe they have the power to choose right not by the iron grip I, or any future king, might have on it. And furthermore, am I to… am I to condemn my children to undertake this path? Should I, and me alone, be the man to pick my successor should that day come.”

These questions he asked, and his replies to her spoke volumes of the man he was.

And that was an idealist. For all his bravado and strength, Hayden was a man with a dream and grand ideals. Those ideals which sought to elevate the common man, and have faith that good would triumph over human ignorance. Maybe it was foolish, no it was foolish. But it was what he believed in, what he fought for. What he was willing to die for.

“Vastime must be able to stand on it’s own two feet, without a king or tyrant. Not because I see myself as incapable, but because that is it’s destiny. But I recognize, my sentimentality may be wrong here. Perhaps, Perhaps I must accept that I shall need to appoint a leader the day my retirement or death comes. And even then, I may need to choose my son or daughter.”

All came down to that, really. Hayden was so willing to commit himself wholly and fully to the cause. Yet, he hesitated when it came to forcing this burden on another no matter the honor.

END POST |

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:01 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

Yeah, Vastime was already democratic in many parts--but that was under the watchful eye of the monarchy overhead, right? It was in Yuel's belief that, naturally no leading authority--no person--would be flawless; but in her eyes, one competent man at the helm would make a lot less mistakes than the collective will of a people, filled with the mundane and mediocre.

As her thoughts came to mind, Yuel refrained from interrupting. Of course, she wanted to--but it seemed that Hayden had a lot to say, and out of respect, it was better that he got to finish all that he had in mind.

With a whole picture of his thoughts and intents, it gave Yuel the opportunity to take it in as the full picture. And the full picture to her seemed... kinda dumb. What was this guy worried about?

"Why are you worrying so much about that? Vastime can stand on its own two feet--that was the case when you were gone, right? So, what? You're apprehensive on not who can take your position at the helm, or what group of people, or the decisions they'll make, but simply that they can handle and endure it?"

Yuel jumped off the table to face Hayden properly. She even slammed the desk to get his attention, have him turn around from peering at the lands under his rule. She loved Hayden and respected him, but gosh he was thick in the head sometimes. Still, as a friend, it was her job to be there for him when he needed counsel.

"You talked about the beliefs of Vastime, the moral principles. Okay, cool--so look at the culture you've cultivated in these lands. Built from the ground up in place of the Wastelands, uplifted to a status of unity and presence across the realms. Not just you, that stood as world power--Vastime.

Don't you have leagues of people--heck, literal legions, dedicated to their task in the most determined, all encompassing way? Yes, perhaps this burden of leadership, this Mantle of Responsibility, is a crushing weight. But it's one that, undoubtedly, someone amongst your people are prepared to endure. And if they're not, your responsibility in passing this mantle is to ensure that they are prepared and to be a pillar that they can depend on. One day you won't be here to lead the people, and you want to create a system in which it'll thrive without you--but there's no need to prematurely thrust them into that system when you're not gone.

You can, you want to, and you will contribute to its success until you draw your final breath, right? And once you get there, when you've prepared the best of the best to endure the grandest of Vastimian tasks, they'll be ready. Have more faith in your people, the products of your efforts; I think with some searching you'll even find someone stronger than yourself. Take pride in that."

Finally, Yuel sat back down on the chair she rested on to begin with. Her face had a bit of irritation on it, as if all the things she said should've just been obvious. Well, to her, they were.

"Alright, here's what we do. The monarchy stays, for now. And then, you set up a system while you sit at the helm. You ever hear of, I think Aristotle? No, Plato? He had an idea of this Sage King, I guess they're technically elected? Kind of like a dictatorship I guess, of the Roman Empire. The person most suitable, competent, and capable, takes the helm, not judged on the popularity of a person but a counsel of people dedicated to judging them and their suitability.

Recruit a bunch of people you personally trust to make judgements on a person. They'll have to endure it, they should be able to do it, if they'll take the Mantle of Responsibility. That person goes through trials and tribulations, testing their determination, their intellect and wisdom, their will to uplift Vastime. You can be on this counsel or whatever too, I guess you should be-if you ant, I'll be on it too--I won't hold back though!

But, test them on all these things with the culture of Vastime in mind--not judged on the ideas they have in pushing the nation forward. You are you--your beliefs, ultimately, will differ. Trying to stay to your ideal of Vastime will be the stunt. Even if you disagree with the potential Sage Kings you cultivate, provided they can fulfill all other qualities, they remain eligible. Their ideas will take Vastime somewhere you probably won't agree with, but it will be the next step in the nation's greatness."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:26 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

“I suppose men die, but the institutions we build live on.” He’d hum lightly as his hands came behind him, emerald irises focused on the city before him. There was merit to what she said, there always was. To ignore it would be folly even if he could not wholeheartedly agree or decided to go with it. But that was fine, he sought her counsol and she provided it with more than enough information.

“Thank you, I have much to consider.” The soldier-king remarked before taking in a deep breath, as if savoring the moment. That he could even breathe the air before him and muse these choices which might shape the landscape of the world. It brought a thin smile to his lips, turning his head to look at her over his shoulder. “It is good, and right, that I might be able to have the chance to take this burden once more. I have sat on my laurels for too long, I have rested and now I must act.”

Hayden would turn his body to follow his head as he walked to his desk, grasping the folder which held the paper he had typed earlier. Wordlessly he’d lift it upwards holding it out towards her, with the bolded letters seemingly calling to Yuel. The scarred hand of Hayden grasping softly onto it waiting to pass it to Yuel.

“In that folder is the draft proposal of a joint effort between Vastime, and Lux Orior, to officially begin a series of projects aimed to stabilize and bring prosperity to the war torn regions of Earth. Particularly from the middle east to the borders of China.” He’d remark with a slight smile on his face, the type of smile which spoke of great efforts and ambitions to be realized. He was excited, invigorated by the spirit of boldness that his nation had so cultivated.

“Too much of this Earth has been hurt. It’ll be long, but I’ve sent some survey units to those regions. It’s… rough. The spiritual barrier is too thin, the land is damn near unlivable. Four hundred years ago, or hell a hundred, we’d have no means to fix this.” A pause followed, before his thin smile turned into a half-smirk.

“But we can now. With enough support, enough resources, we can fix this. I’d like you to join me on this endeavor. Between your brains, and my resources, I think we might actually be able to change the wastelands.”

“And if not, I reckon it’s still worth a try.”

END POST |

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:01 am

YUEL DUULHEIM

Laurels. Gosh, Hayden was such an old man, now. He didn't always talk like that, did he? Also, of course the institutions lived on, they always do! They're the product of a long line of people for a long line of time. As always, obvious things that didn't really need to be stated. Still, at least he was showing that he understood what she was saying. That was fine enough of a response.

"The folder again? You want me to read it now?"

Yuel leaned forward from her chair--no, got up from it since the damn desk was so big that she had to--and grabbed the folder before sitting back down. Mmm... uh-huh... uh-huh... Okay. A few seconds of flipping through the pages, and Yuel tossed it back onto the desk.

"Yeah, I'm cool with that. What''re you planning to do with it afterwards, though? I don't think anyone has any problems with people re-developing the wastelands--that's what the whole world's been trying to do elsewhere. It's these parts in particular that I think will be challenging, though. There's a reason other people, even grandpa Shadin, hasn't attended to these parts yet. They're a whoooole lot harder than the others. Well, I mean, if I put my mind to it it wouldn't be an issue, of course. But, that sure is a time investment--not that time is an issue for me, hahaha! Mmm... okay, sure. I'll help."

Yuel got up from her chair once more and leaned herself over the desk, practically planked against it with how wide and long it was--and reached out to shake Hayden's hand. But, in the precise moment that Hayden would take her hand and reciprocate, Yuel blurted out expediently,

"Butyouhavetopromisemethatyou'llhelpmewithresourcestoinvestigatetheTobaCalderainNorthSumatra!"

Yuel gleamed a smile, as if this handshake somehow made the bargain binding.

"Besides, I think you'll be fine with it. It's an effort that's kinda in the same vein of what you're trying to do with Central Asia and the Middle East, just a little farther out."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:31 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

Leave it to her to tack on something last minute, and expect Hayden to keep up his end of the deal. Not that he actually wouldn’t, but before he went getting into bed about something he had no idea about his firm hand held onto her. He’d offer a brief chuckle as she seemed to let out an entire sentence in a single breath, taking a deep breath himself before sighing out.

“You’re going to need to explain what you said, and what that is, more clearly.” He’d remark calmly before releasing her hand, gauging her reply. Hayden was well aware that these parts would be harder, as he was sure that if they were not others would have done it. But he wasn’t in the business of taking easy victories, instead he looked for the hardest if not impossible obstacles to overcome. For what was all this power he had, if he could not seek to perform the impossible.

“These things are hard. But I am a believer that rarely things worth undertaking are easy. The whole world will turn it’s eyes on this, and some might attempt to assert claims over the lands once it proves tenable.” He’d comment clearly skeptical on the global community as a whole, or at least those in power. Those who might try to snake their way into power or the resources these lands could provide once made livable.

“Afterwards, I plan to do what I must. Watch over the lands, allow people to come back. Set up nations, communities, create the foundations for success that they so deserve. And if any threaten that, if K-World wakes from it’s slumber and looks west, then I shall deal with them.”

Of course Hayden was more of the pragmatic military mind, while having some buffer states between K-World and his side of the world would be nice he’d rather simply have the earth become more prosperous.

END POST |

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum