Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:23 am
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Ehefra raised a brow at that and snorted, walking over to Julia she reached in and gave her a pat on her back. "That's fine by me. I always get anxious around the ocean anyway. Well you know not for like... any personal reasons. Just I get spooked by the idea of jellyfish and stuff." She pointed out, trying to be in some way comforting to the girl that she wasn't dragging them down or anything. Though she did perk up when Julia seemed to get an idea. At first she was curious, but then she wound up chuckling to herself when she suggested an Onsen. WOOF. How long had it been since she went to one of those?

It HAD to be before she left for Malaysia now that she thought about it. It had been a good few years. There WERE some places like that in the City of Lights, but for sure she kinda just never really visited them. Going to take a bath with some of the fuckin Americans that frequented the place? No thank you. They were a bit too oggly for her tastes.

"You know it' been a while since I've been there myself, So that sounds like a fine idea to me.Plus it saves me the trouble of having to borrow a bathingsuit." She pointed out with a smile. Honestly now that she was thinking about it, it WAS a pretty good solution for their situation. Some small part of her ...DID wonder about asking about what hadhappened with Julia and the ocean. But well, she wasn't gonna pry. And truth be told, there was still other things she wanted to ask about that took precedence. She just ... had to be kinda cautious about it. The Onsen seemed like a nice relaxing place to ask a few question. The girl was obviously kinda lonely, as Ehefra had woken up with the girl more or less cuddling her. Which , while cute, did make her wonder if the girl was lonely out here despite having garnered her own independence. She knew that even these days, foreigners could have a hard time socializing in Japan. As mixed as things were in Karakura, old ideals still ran very deep. And in the mental pressure cooker that was the fortress Karakura was nowadays, those feelings did crop up in some part of the community she remembered.

Certainly a topic to ask about later.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:44 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

With a sheepish grin Julia said: "Jellyfish, huh? Yeah…kinda similar with me. Only a tad bigger."

Only thinking of the monster that had crawled out of the sea and then died on the beach not far from herr made Julia shudder. Hollows were one thing, but this… she had called it space wale and whatnot to cover her fears with humor. Yet nothing could change the fact that she still would wake up some nights dreaming of the gargantuan dying creature, speaking its last words to its executioners. Or of the living water it had sent to attack Karakura, how many people had barely escaped. How many hadn't, like they realised when the water receded and revealed the corpses of many that hadn't been quick enough.

She tried to shake the memories off but like many times some remnants stayed behind like a bitter aftertaste on the back of her tongue. Only when Ehefra's voice sounded again was she able to push it completely aside. More easily than expected even, because now Julia had something to look forward to. She hadn't just said it before, she really wanted to visit an onsen but never came around to it. Or maybe she didn't want to go alone.

"Great!" She said and clapped her hands like a child that just learned she was going to an amusement park.
'Oh, and even better, I think we don't need to bring anything. I already looked up a few small onsen that are not far. Before, I mean, like 'ooh, I have to go there' but then never did. Anyway, we can get towels and all the washing stuff we need right there."

While Julia talked she began undressing, looking through her wardrobe, and dressing again, seemingly at the same time.

"Oh, do you think they may have a problem with my Quincy Kreuz? I read that they don't like tattoos because of gangsters. But then again I'm obviously not japanese…ah well, we'll see."

The words bubbled happily out of Julia and when she was finished talking she was also already mostly dressed and had some clothes prepared which she thought might fit Ehefra.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:14 am

That energetic response had Ehefra chuckling lightly as the girl seemed so darn excited about the whole process. "Well that's good. Makes things real uh....simple." Ehefra trailed off and raised her brows as she watched Jules suddenly get into a storm of motion. Undressing, redressing, rummaging around. IN the midst of it all she suddenly had some clothes shoved into her hands and she promptly changed into them. Albeit not quite as rapidly as Jules seemed to be.

"I mean, we should be fine. Nobody's gonna look at the quincy cross and think it's a gang sign." She reasoned, pausing to ...peer at Jul with a tilted head, having not actually seen it, she did a little scan to see where that tat even was. Honestly if it was somewhere inconspicuous there was really no cause for alarm. Unless it was like, on her back, yakuza style. Then they might have to give like a small explanation.

All the same, it wouldn't take long for them to get all dressed. "Anything else we need before we go? I can cover the fee." She promptly offered. After all, the woman had been kind enough to let her stay the night, she at least could cover the fare for using the onsen. It was only polite, and frankly well, ALSO having to use Jul's clothes since her own were all...bloody. Well it just flat out made sense to make sure she contributed to the outting. She didn't wanna just MOOCH off the girl the entire time she was here.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:45 pm

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Julia beamed at Ehefra.

„That’s very generous, I won’t say no to that. Thank you.“

She graciously accepted the offer to covert he fee at the Onsen. It wouldn’t be a big tab and it was a nice gesture of Ehefra to offer it. In Julia’s mind, declining something like that would be rude. She was vaguely aware that japanese people saw it as rude to instantly accept such an offer, but really only vaguely. There were so many nuances of the local culture it was hard for Jules to keep track, although she really tried.

With a small frown Julia looked at the inside of her left wrist. Ehefra was right, the tattoo was pretty small. It was kind of a failsafe für Julia. When she arrived in Japan she knew, she would be allone most of the time. No help if she’d ever tob e caught of guard, qithout her Quincy attire, including the glove with the stitched on quincy cross. If someone would think her tob e gangster because of this, it certainly would be the first time.

She shrugged and looked up from her wrist again. In her ind she went through the list of all things they needed to bring to the onsen. It was very short and had just two items on it: Ehefra and Julia. A list very much to Julia’s tastes.

„No, I think we’re set. We need ourselves and everything else should be available there.“

For a moment Julia stood there, a tiny bit unsure what to do now. Not that there was much to do but…

„Well…let’s go then.“

A little while later they stood in front of a nice and small onsen in one of the quieter streets of Karakura. It had a dark wooden facade and hand drawn signs evoking very nostalgic feelings. When Julia entered it she immediately saw that it only looked small from the outside. The building seemed to stretch on a good deal.

There were separate areas for women and men. Julia knew that this should be common in most onsen, but she was still pleased to see it was true.

The day promised to be phantastic. The prospect of soaking in hot water and not doing anything for a while was perfectly suited to rid Jules of the last remnants of bad memories. She wondered if Ehefra knew what had happened in Karakura and on the coast nearby.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Ehefra blinked, a little surprised at the bursting enthusiasm that came from Julia, chuckling just a little as she hardly foudn it rude in the slightest. Heck it was the least she could do after all. And well, she didn't really expect foreigners to follow japanese customs,, as much as Julia was a cute gal in japan, she was still one of them foreign girls. But the good kind! Not those ....damn busty hussies that went around stealing all the good japanese men. Women? Alright, okay so like....that sentiment was a little mixed up these days. But she kept all that shit under wraps as she gave Julia a smile.

"Alright lets get goin!" She chimed.

---

She had to admit it was a really nice place for the price! Which well, leave it to Karakura to have places like this. She couldn't help but stare around a little. It had been years since she'd been in Karakura this place actually didn't even look familiar. HAd it been built since she left? Or was it just one of those little spots that had grown over the years? All the same, Ehefra cast a sly smile in Julia's direction. "Wow and here I thought I'd be the one showing you around. I don't think I've ever been here.... way top show off to the native." She chuckled as the both of them made their way in. It was a fairly short distance before they got into the changing area and the both of them could undress and begin rinsing off. It was a lot....homier than the ones she remembered. Much less modern, it had that kinda...traditional feel to it.

"This is really nice though. I'm kinda amazed. You ever been here before?" She ventured. Sure, it hadn't been Julia's FIRST choice, but it was reasonable to presume she may have been here once before. A reasonable question as the pair of them rinsed off.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:38 pm

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Jules laughed while she was pulling her shirt over her head.

"I swear showing off wasn't my intention."

They peeled off their clothes piece by piece. Before they went to wash up before the bath, even before they were completely naked, Julia began to relax. It felt good, going to a bath, being amongst her kind. In this case that meant not only with a fellow Quincy, but with a woman. It was a feeling of familiarity she so often missed when she was younger.

"No, I've never been here before. Never been to any bath house, actually."

They sat down to clean themselves before they went into the bath.

"I found it online, but I had no idea how it would be in real life. Pure chance that it turned out so nice."

She grinned at Ehefra and emptied her water bowl over her own head, to rinse off the last bits of soap. Luckily she had recently shaved at home. She had read online that it was customary to do this at an Onsen, but the thought felt very foreign to Julia. In europe it was frowned upon, if not outright forbidden, to shave in a public bath. Besides, the 'gymnastics' she usually applied at home to reach every spot were, to her taste, a bit too undignified to show to any audience.

When the pair finally entered the bath Julia couldn't help but let out a sigh of content.

"Oh yissss, thiss' the good stuff."

With that she submerged herself in the warm water until only her head remained above the surface. She looked over to Ehefra and her face was absolute bliss.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I do."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:34 pm

Ehefra raised her brows just a little and smiled at Julia as she made her claim, raising her brows just a little at the irony of that statement while the girl was undressing. Yep, just focus Ehefra. Eyes on your own work. She promptly turned away as she herself changed. Yep, erase that from your brain. Eyes and hands to your fucking self.

"Damn, almost brought me to some back alley place eh?" she asked with a playful smirk, taking a moment to rinse herself before the both of them made their way to the bath proper. She paused, hesitating for half a second as she ....dipped her toe. Ah....oh that was nice. She wasn't quite as verbally expressive, but the look on Ehefra's face sadi it all as she slowly sank into the water, a sigh escaping her as she settled along the edge of the heated water.

"Man, Its been a while for me. I can't imagine what you're goin through with this as your first time, heh. Sounds like you're enjoying it." She pointed out. She was more used to these things but there was still no shortage of catharsis in how her body settled into the water. "Just make sure you don't stick around in these things too long. You don't wanna pass out and drown. The staff are pretty good at checking in now and then if its been too long, but you never know." She pointed out, not super concerned but well, not bad advice for someone new to these things.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:41 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

With a grin Julia answered Ehefra's question.

"Well…you know, a teeny tiny bit of risk may have been involved. But I thought it was worth it "

Now that Ehefra had mentioned it Julia realised it, too. It could have been some shady back alley establishment. Not that the two women weren't perfectly able to defend themselves against most threads that would lurk in a back alley place, but that wouldn't be much relaxation. So Julia was understandably happy that everything turned out right.

Ehefra's warning about not passing out wasn't too far-fetched, Jules realised quickly. The water was so pleasant she could have fallen asleep.

"I'll try to stay awake. But it's really incredibly relaxing."

Yeah…what was Julia going through? It was the best feeling she had for a long time. Being totally submerged in perfectly well tempered water, without any clothes on, feeling it touching even parts normally covered by some sort of swimwear. It was unusual and for a moment it actually made Jules think that a bit of privacy and a waterproof, battery powered toy could make the experience even better. She reckoned inside of ten minutes tops, probably less.

But no, those were thoughts she should better not think. They were wrong on many levels, but she especially felt that it was unfair towards Ehefra. She was excellent company and wishing her away, even for a few minutes wasn't really what Julia wanted.

She looked over at the other woman. The two of them were similar in many parts, different in others. They were of similar height and stature, both their busts were on the smaller, but firmer side, as were their bodies overall. Julia found herself checking out Ehefra's distorted silhouette beneath the water's surface. She wasn't an unattractive woman. But since there were things Julia never had considered, at least not consciously, there were no further thoughts along certain lines. She thought that Ehefra probably had no problem finding a boyfriend. At the same time she wasn't jealous or anything and didn't really care for one herself.

After a.moment she closed her eyes and just felt the water around her body.

"You know, we don't have these kind of baths at home. Or…well, since this is home now, I should say 'in germany'. We have whirlpools, but I don't like bubbles to tickle my butt. And we have saunas, which are pretty neat. But I don't know of anything like this. 's just warm water, but soooo pleasant."

Her words did become a little bit slower. She wasn't falling asleep…yet.

"Maybe you should poke me from time to time. You know, just to be on the safe side."

She grinned, but kept her eyes closed and tried to think of nothing.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:06 pm

Ehefra was, thankfully, entirely unaware of the thoughts floating around Julia's head. Thankful, at least that she seemed to recognize just how sneakily easy it would be to just pass out in these kinds of places, something of a smug smirk on her features as she relaxed. "Yea you definitely have to keep your wits about ya. That's why its always best to go to the springs with someone." She pointed out, sighing before she sat up and then raised a brow.

"Oi, what's that supposed to mean huh?" She asked, emphesizing her vowels a little as she promptly reached over and gave a firm prod of the other woman's side with her knuckles. "This is exactly why you foreigners need to be careful. Tch. Sit up and stay alert. I'm not just gonna let you dose off while I sit here by myself." She insisted and promptly made her way over and would prop the girl up HERSELF if she had to. "Cmon, I will admit I kinda wanted to chill and just rest for a bit too, but its still the morning, its way too early to just be dosing off. Surely this isn't the ONLY thing you have planned for the day do ya? We got a good ten, maybe fifteen minutes before we start pruning up a storm." She pointed out. Attempting to rouse the woman. She knew EXACTLY how tempting these places could be. And if they weren't careful they'd get a little too relaxed, head home, and probably just pass out on the couch.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:43 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Julia sat up a bit. Right, she really should take care here. Maybe even more than she might have realised, since Ehefra came over anyway.

After a few moments Jules' face turned a few shades more reddish than the warm water would have explained. It had several reasons. One was that Ehefra had been prepared to save her from drowning, if necessary, which was incredibly sweet. It hadn't been necessary, but now Ehefra was so close Julia could have just grabbed and hugged her, if she had wanted to. She didn't do it, who knew if the other woman was a hugger at all? But Julia still wondered…she never hugged another woman naked. She was curious, how did a woman's body feel? She was, of course, intimately familiar with her own, but only from the inside. It was a stupid, childish thought, or at least Julia tried to tell herself that. It was the second reason she turned red. The third was her discovering that during the moments these thoughts crossed her mind she had stared blankly into the void…with her eyes pointed squarely at Ehefra's boobs. Heavens, how embarrassing! She guessed that this was considered rude at worst, humiliating at best, in almost every culture.

Julia quickly looked at the ceiling as if she was thinking. There was the fourth reason for her turning firetruck red: Ehefra had caught her with her pants down. Not only obviously in the literal sense, but metaphorically.

"Uhm…ah…well…" Julia said and stretched out the words.

"I..aaa~ctully thought we enjoy the bath and just see where we go from here. Be spontaneous?"

She grinned sheepishly.

"So...basically…yeah…that's how far my plans went. Sorry. But I'm open to suggestions."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum