Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]

Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:57 am

NATASHA | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

The "were I a human" part of her explanation and the mystery package deal comments were enough to pique the southern woman's interest as she studied the woman with an inquisitive gaze. Spiritual signatures allowed one to determine a race if they were perceptive enough but there was nothing that felt as it stood out enough for Natasha to even make the attempt at trying to understand what she was. The comment about her purpose made her feel mysterious, otherworldly even. However, the next pieces of information to usher from her lips had truly earned the blue-eyed sharpshooter's undivided attention, her blossoming curiosity beginning to reach it's peak.

A missionary group - Maitreyist - who focused on aiding and assisting those suffering in the aftermath of the World Wars. A myriad of recollections filled her mind, recalling the memories of her own experience in the last war. She was not a pronounced participant like some of the far stronger warriors, yet she was still effected by it all the same. A victim of circumstances out of her control and decisions she could only dream of reversing. It was a noble purpose, but a part of her couldn't quite understand why they'd desire to bear the weight and sorrow of others on their shoulders. Was it cynical? Perhaps. She was use to others merely valuing their own peace of mind over the mental state of others.

"Fate's got a mighty fine' way of havin' people meet, huh? I had my own run-in of troubles in the last war. Lost far more than I gained, quite honestly'. That bein' said, that's pretty noble work yer dabblin into'. What made you all come to a decision on bearin' a heavy weight like that'? I'd be lyin' if I didn't say I'm curious about the purpose behind it all'. This Maitreyism... and the missionary group connected to it."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]

Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:34 pm
The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample_6f57ce184f421927a349d0713d3cab17

She smiled, watching as Natasha seemed to grow more and more interested in the conversation, continuing to walk and picking up a map from the Kiosk outside, just as she presumed there would be one, and starting to lead them to ....frankly one of the more affordable hotels in the area. Obviously, she hadn't really bought anything luxurious. She knew her followers would feel selfconscious if she bought anything else for them. And no doubt, she continued walking with Natasha toward it as they spoke.

"Is that so? I may not be a licensed therepist or anything. But I certainly have a lot of experience if you ever needed someone to talk to about it. Though I imagine we could save such things until after your vacation." She giggled. After all, she would have no intention of clogging up what was supposed to be a time of indulgence for the woman. Hmmmmm. She paused, rubbing her chin. She looked off to the distance horizon off the ocean and ....mused. It probably WOULD make her followers happy to hear she were being social. So very strange. Her old Hand of Maitreya ....Hm, noa ctually, she supposed even then...they would value her simply lounging around and basking in her position. How peculiar it was that she always found. Why was it that humans felt it was the place of a god to simply grow lax and idle? They had constructed thrones and lavish places for her to inhabit. As if she existed merely to rule and do nothing else.

If nothing else, she was thankful the newest group had no such expectations, the remnants that remained also had grown out of such things. They had come to respect how active she was in the forwarding of their faith.

The question, however, made her pause. "Well, it's a bit of a newer religion. It only came about a few hundred years ago, though I suppose it's roots are much older. Though I suppose the discovery of the soul cycle likely tested many faiths." She noted with a sheepish chuckle. "Maitreyism has many teachings, but the most....how do you say....distinct: is that the Cycle of Life and Death is a sort of ....... forge. A soul shall die... and go to soul society, and then die again and be reborn in the world of the living. But why? Many question why it is that the natural order involves us being torn away from our loved ones. That we should be separated from death in such a way that makes us afraid. Even a king may die and simply wind up in the slums of soul society. While a poor man may wind up in a rich and happy district. It is our belief that the soul is ....changed each time it passes through the cycle. Like waves beating against a rock." She smiled to NAtasha gently.

"You have noticed, have you not? That some individuals seem to have an innate....talent. People born who simply Are incredibly capable at things. In our belief: that is because when you are reborn you have a chance to retain some of your past experience, and that it may be carried over in your next life. But we simply don't know that, it SEEMS to come from nowhere, and we simply call it talent rather than experience. The suffering and separation changes the shape and mettle of the soul. Over and over, more and more experiences and hardship is garnered through every new life. It is our belief that this is to advance humanity as a whole. So that we as individuals, and as a species can work toward a final shape. In which people, and the society they become, find their true...perfect selves." She turned to Natasha and smiled a bit warmly.

"In some way, you cxould say that we believe in a heaven. Not in some other realm, but one created on earth after enough time. But there are things, of course, that disrupt this cycle. Quincy, who eliminate a soul and keep it from continuing this natural flow. And Hollows, who clog the cycle by not allowing souls to flow freely. Of course, only Shinigami can properly handle hollows. So instead: me and those who help me, work on easing those who have suffered. After all, regrets and negative emotions make a human more likely to become a hollow. We can't slay hollows, but we hope that through our work, people can not only find ways to grow and develop from their harship, but also reduce the number of hollows that are made when they die." She explained calmly folding her hands infront of herself.

Ah such a shame, she would normally form Mudras. But alas, she knew that the general public usually was simply confused by such gestures. A shame. "As for my choice in it? I suppose admittedly I didn't really have one." She smiled gently, glancing to Natasha. "I am a Danava that was created specifically with this in mind."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:15 pm

An expression of genuine interest marked the woman's countenance as she did her best to follow every word from Ajita's exposition. Perhaps fate truly had deigned for them to cross paths. The Cycle of Life And Death. To be certain, ever since the death of her husband, Natasha had always ruminated on what the soul cycle was and what it entailed. As a quincy, she knew she held the power to eliminate a hollow's soul entirely, knew that her existence ran counter to hollows and that to even come into direct contact with one be as good as cosigning her own death. What of those killed by demons? What of Liam? Did the man she promised to spend her entire life with come into the fortunes of being born within a rich and bountiful district or was he suffering within the slums of the lower districts of the Rukongai?

Those were questions that had haunted her mind and with each word that fell from her lips, those reflections seemed to find themselves racing towards the forefront of her mind. Anytime she ruminated on those thoughts, that cynical tinge of hopelessness always seemed to cripple her optimistic view, however. He wouldn't remember her. No matter how many times the soul is reborn, it is doubtful to even hope they will retain their memories from their past lives. Perhaps, that was a mercy for all of those that lost their lives on her watch. Even with her conversation with Ehefera, parts of her still struggled to forgive herself, to accept that the past was the past and she ought to focus only on the future

Her own personal cynicism aside, a sense of curiosity filled her spirits. The philosophy of Maitreyism was, to be sure, something beyond her total understanding, yet she could certainly understand and ponder on the core concepts as they were. True food for thought, no doubt. The philosophy of the soul, of suffering and separation and easing the souls of those who still reside in the realm of the living before they pass on. It was enough to leave the woman in silent contemplation as she absorbed every word. Perhaps, a second meeting would be necessary. Indeed, there were multiple curiosities that certainly implored the woman to seek out the leader of Maitreyism again.

"Woah... that was a lot to take in but I find myself wrapped around every word. I'm no expert on much regarding the soul cycle but I've always wondered about what became of my loved ones. When a soul passes on, it's never as if they've truly died. And I've wondered... and continue to wonder for all those I've lost... what became of em'. Are they livin' a good life or did they despise me in their last moments? Did they become a soul who could roam freely in the Soul Society or a hollow roamin' the world to fill their emptiness. Food for thought, I reckon'. I will say, yer' doin honest work. I can respect anyone aimin' to help those who've suffered in this world and ease their sorrows. If ya wouldn't mind, I'd certainly like to speak with ya again in the future."

Walking beside her, Natasha would gaze at Ajita with eyes that beamed with even more curiosity. Danava? Now that was a rare existence to find roaming the earth. She had never met one before, truth be told. They represented a concept or idea and often manifested within physical and sentient forms, capable of appearing humanoid or something alien. Ajita seemed to be assuming the former.

"Mighty' rare to see' Danava'... least where I originate' from'. I've seen my fair share o' demons, but I don't think I've ever crossed paths with a Danava. Ahem... what concept do ya' represent or gravitate towards? Sorry, if it's a silly ole' question but ya keep findin' ways to capture my curiosity..."

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 am
The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample_6f57ce184f421927a349d0713d3cab17

Oh? Natasha seemed ....a rather eager listener! She was pleasantly surprised and foound a gentle smile as she noticed how rapt the woman was on her words. And even more: how she seemed to indulge in the topic with her own sprinkling of experience. It was not terribly uncommon. The wars had touched almost every soul on the planet. So she wasn't too startled when Natasha hinted at her own experience. She nodded lightly at the question. "Of course! I would be all too happy to speak to you whenever you like." She assured the woman. Were this ...perhaps a few centuries prior, she might have considered Natasha potential stock for the Hand of Maitreya. But alas, she had long since found those results....lacking. Rather, she grew curious. Wondering what she might be able to glean from what the woman had to talk about.

She couldn't help but snort and chuckle just a little when the woman brought up the rarity of her kind. "Oh? Is that so? We are a bit more common than one might think. True, we hardly number as many as a good number of other races, but certainly if you know a lot of people, you may know a danava or two and never know it." A pause, making note that Natasha certainly seemed very interested in her. How curious. "Well, as I said. I was created. So I was created with the intention for my Origin to be Maitreyism." She explained, glancing up at the Hotel as they arrived and took a moment to pause and look to the other woman, offering a gentle smile as she did. "I planned on checking into my room. But if you wish, why don't we meet back later? We can exchange contact information and have lunch. If you've nothing else planned that is."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:05 pm

Natasha would continue listening to the woman intently as they followed the directions on the map. Ah, so with way Ajita explained it, she may have likely crossed paths with a Danava and been none the wiser. That made sense. As she recalled, their form varied. There were those wore otherworldly skin while others desired to blend in and assume a more humanoid form. It was interesting to learn of the concept that the woman represented. Maitreyism.

She wouldn't go rushing to assumptions about whether they'd be forming a strong bond of some sort, yet Natasha found that the curiosity that gnawed at her mind was certainly enough to warrant her spending time to know and understand her, to perhaps, in one degree or the other, move towards a path of closure as it concerned her past.

If her and her disciples eased sorrow, was it possible that she'd find peace from the torment of her regrets? Only time would tell. The two women would arrive at their destination, setting foot before the hotel as Ajita turned to Natasha, inquiring about the prospects of sharing contact information and talking over lunch. The southern woman smile as she nodded softly. That sounded nice. She could easily vibe with somethin' like that. It wasn't like she had any immediate plans at the moment, anyway..

"That sounds mighty fine, I reckon'. I'll probably settle myself in' and place my bags in a safe place, but I'm certainly more than welcome to meetin' up again once you've settled into your hotel room. Don't be a stranger now, alright, Miss Ajita?"

She'd wink softly before going in the other direction towards the hotel room she had reserved ahead of time. It'd be nice to see her again, to learn more about her and even see her own opinions on the life Natasha lived... even if it frightened her somewhat. To bear those memories and express herself to someone else. She steeled her spirits. She had to be brave. Otherwise, she'd never overcome her demons.

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:37 pm

Ajita smiled, rather pleased to see that NAtasha seemed amicable. Not that she had any doubt to that. It was abundantly clear that Natasha was very interested in Ajita. Both in her line of work and, so it seemed, in just what she was as an individual. Certainly she had a feeling that she would be seeing a lot of the woman as her vacation took place. She smiled to herself at the thought, knowing that her followers no doubt would be just as friendly once they actually arrived. All the same, she found herself wanting to ......buffer that. As nice as it was that Natasha enjoyed learning, she did worry about having her meet up with the other Maitreyists, only for them to spend their relaxation time talking about what was effectively work. Indeed, she'd have to be ....clandestine in meetings with this woman. No less she hardly wanted the poor woman to be swept up in the antics of her followers. They could be such a wild bunch at times.

It didn't much take her very long at all to get to her room and organize her things. A bit of moving here and there, making sure her phone was charging while she was putting up her clothes and the like. She took a moment to ...pause and look out the window. She had a fourth story suite in a 9 story hotel. She vaguely wondered where the woman was staying? She glanced at the slip of paper she'd exchanged with the woman. Natasha Miller? Interesting. Certainly a very american name. She took a moment to copy it into her phone, and then finished putting everything away. It took a good ten minutes, enough to at least get some decent charge on her phone before heading back down to the main lobby. Finding a seat for herself as she'd then look around to wait for the blonde.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:21 am

Natasha had quickly settled into her hotel room, choosing to remain within a suite on one of the upper floors, if for nothing else than to enjoy the wonderful view from the window. Most of her belongings were properly accounted for and she had even ordered a nice cup of wine to ease her spirits. Once she settled in, Natasha would stride towards an elevator, cutting the time it would take her to make it towards the main lobby in half. Entering the elevator, she would gaze at her phone for a few moments before placing it back into her pockets as she reached the desired floor, exiting the elevator to gaze around the main lobby, her eyes surveying the area in search of her newfound companion? Perhaps. That decision was reserved for the Danava. Speaking of that woman, sky blue eyes would recognize her from a distance, comfortably sitting within her seat. With a steady gait, she would make her way towards the woman, sitting beside her as she flashed a playful smile.

"Found ya'. Did things go well with ya settlin' in and everything?"

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 12, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2022 4:40 pm
The Party Girl In Spring World[Natasha/Ajita]  - Page 2 HEADE_0365ad0c0e1fb9b00c40007711fab762

Ajita couldn't help but smile just a little when she spotted Natasha on her approach, that warm aura of hers promptly reacting to the presence of the blonde's approach. Rising up to her feet, she gave a dismissive wave of her hand at the question. "As boring as one might expect. In truth, it is a bit difficult for me to enjoy the ....amenities. Though at the very least I have ascertained that my coworkers will quite enjoy the suite we managed to get our hands on." she replied, straightening herself up and then stretching, her arms raising up into the air as she briefly rose up onto her tiptoes to stretch. Perhaps the most normal humanlike gesture she'd yet made. After all the woman seemed...eerie to say the least. She was nice and warm, but when you spent a long time with her, she had an ...oddness about her. She didn't blink quite as often as she should, she barely breathed and usually only when she spoke. Those small, subtle little details that made her seem oddly....still and inhuman. At the very least, it seemed, she stretched. But thankfully, these were more difficult to notice when she waas speaking or doing something. But no doubt, Natasha might pick up on those strange little...oddnesses.

"Now then. We planned on having lunch yes? Did you have anywhere you wanted to check out? Theres probably a number of little places by the beach. I had planned on purchasing myself a bathingsuit. We could meet up by the beach in an hour and go from there." She reasoned, naturally assuming thatg Natasha had any such inclination as to ever want to do something as mundane as shop with her.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2022 1:42 am

From an observational gleam in Natasha's eyes, there was certainly something that made Ajita's mannerisms a little unique, a faint oddity in her general demeanor that was not necessarily far from humanlike but still felt inhuman all the same---indeed, there were small details now and then that certainly left the southern woman with a curious expression on her face as she listened to the woman speak. She paid it no particular mind but it was still interesting to cross paths with the embodiment of maitreyism, ushered into this world through arcane means. Her vacation had hardly started but it did prove to be quite interesting so far.

After all, there were still curiosities dancing about her mind; from their philosophy on the soul cycle to her coworkers and their visions. A lot to unravel, to be certain. Depending on how much she desired to share, perhaps, on some base level, Natasha would grow closer to some form of closure on her past. For now... lunch time Although, a playful smiled formed in the Texan woman's demeanor when she mentioned shopping for a swimsuit.

Come to think of it, she wondered what it would be like to go shopping with the raven-haired woman... couldn't hurt. If nothing else, she was curious to see what type of swimsuit the woman would chose. Was she a simple gal who enjoyed something tame or was she the type of woman to wear something spicy? Playful curiosity was so damning sometimes, she mused.

"Now then. We planned on having lunch yes? Did you have anywhere you wanted to check out? Theres probably a number of little places by the beach. I had planned on purchasing myself a bathingsuit. We could meet up by the beach in an hour and go from there." She reasoned, naturally assuming that Natasha had any such inclination as to ever want to do something as mundane as shop with her.

"Mm... I looked' over ma' phone before I came down here to see ya' again and there isn't anythin' too eventful' to throw myself' into quite yet. If yer' keen' on the idea, I reckon it'd be fun to go shoppin' with ya. Never hurts to have a shoppin' buddy when it comes to us ladies," she quipped playfully, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. It was up to her if she was fine with sharing her company some more before they went to the beach.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum