Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)

Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:57 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

It had been some time since Kenichi had crossed paths with the vibrant individual known as Rita Grace. When they first met, he felt as if he had been a man who lacked direction. He had fire but he knew not where to properly to aim it. His passionate energy could be a significant boon within the right hands and he was certainly a man who would go to hell and back for those he swore his loyalty to or viewed as a genuine friend.

At the conclusion of his battle with the Dragon of Kyushu - Vanyel Xiaoyang - Kenichi had vowed to be a man who would support him on his path and show him what it meant to live life with a little flash, a splash of entertainment. A purpose. Something he was looking for in this world himself. It would be an honor to allow his martial prowess to be of use to a cause, to help those in a position lesser than his own.

As such, it went without saying that his current destination - Denmark - was a place he had set his eyes on. He boarded a plane the day before and now he was arriving within the Scandinavian country with the plane arriving safely. Making his way through the airport, Kenichi would pull his cellphone from his pocket and send Rita a text, letting her know he had arrived.

He was excited to see her again, all things told. Her charismatic spirit and attractive looks were a true treasure indeed. Two things he valued in a woman, no doubt. He would sit down in away from the throngs of other civilians so that she could easily discern him without the worry of missing him in a crowd.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty Re: A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)

Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:00 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Is the world really out to get her? That thought lingered in the mind of Rita after her previous encounter with one of her associates known as Kegare.

For Rita the days had been spent hustling up money, managing companies, and figuring out how to consistently keep her profits up while thinking of a general direction of where her own life was heading outside of the business she owned. There was no doubt there was an unforetold amount of success that she had succeeded, but something within herself certainly felt like there was more to this life than just that. And perhaps that's why the woman had been spending more time figuring out the needs and wants of those who are employed under her.

Humans are supposed to be able to provide community, shelter, and a mutual interest toward a better tomorrow. Hence, when the likes of Kenichi came across her mind through his text, Rita knew what she had to do.

It didn't take her much time to arrange a time to pick up the male from the airport as transport was one of the easiest things she had in her vast tools of resources to assemble. There was already a large black hovercraft waiting outdoors to take the two of them to one of her own local businesses to otherwise figure out where everything would be heading as far as this new meet-up was concerned. For now, the woman made her way through the crowds until she locked on to his familiar energy signature.

Once he was located, the woman gave a relaxed smile, wave, and spoke out:

"Aye, long time no see. I see you finally took me up on my offer, what changed between now and then?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:33 pm

A bright smile would form in the young martial artist's face with the arrival of Rita as the woman waved in his direction, inquiring about what changed between the time they met and now. He would tilt his and stroke his chin as if lost in thought for a moment. It was an interesting question, to be certain, yet not one he found himself ruminating on for too long. Indeed, he had already made up his mind from the moment they first met that he'd offer his skills and talents to whatever cause she saw fit, so as long as it was a relatively noble one.

"To be honest with you? Nothing. Your charisma and charm had already won me over from the moment we met, Lady Rita. I've been living my life as I always have, going wherever the wind has taken me. If anything, I think what inspired me to see you sooner is to possibly speak with you about bringing a recent friend I've made on board. Life hasn't treated him all that well, but we can speak about that later among other things. How have you been since the last time we've met, Boss?" Kenichi would grin from ear to ear, eager to see how life had unfolded for her ever since they last crossed paths.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Graceful Meeting(Kenichi/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:14 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Bringing along friends for the goal of development always brought a sense of duty, fulfillment, and progression in life as the inherent goal of humanity was to further the evolution of their species. So Rita did bat an eyebrow when Kenichi stated he had an interest in taking along his own comrade for their ride; as it was something which was relevant in her own internal struggle to deter the nobility of assisting others with the wealth she herself had acquired. It appeared as if the wind of fate were gusting up a rather interesting storm for her life if nothing else.

"Mmmm, still buttering me up as usual, eh? Just as well, I'd be saying whatever I could to get n my pants as well."

Crass and bold as usual, Rita cracked her own chuckle before giving herself more time to mull over the other more important words the male uttered.

"You should tell me more about this friend. I've been in a charitable mood lately, so perhaps I can do something for him as well. Never hurts to have more allies."

Mmmm. Yeah. It was all converging and focusing on this moment. Something spicy would come from meeting this fellow. As at least focusing on this for a moment gave her time to think about his other words about her life.

To piece together where her life was heading was quite a delicate thing. The essence of her own nature was changing as she contemplated the depths of her own closeness with others; as more memories flowed from her encounter with that pink-haired woman. Perhaps this could be a chance to show some goodwill? Definitely felt uncomfortable to an extent, but it was either learning to trust others to get a better read on herself or the alternative of living in some paranoid delusion. So, her teal eyes narrowed on the man when she had a suitable answer for him.

"As far as my life goes...I'm going through changes. Sometimes the most mundane conversations can spark a change of heart. All I'm focused on right now is further finding myself, helping those who work under me and working on my own issues~"

Then she winked her eye before saying smugly:

"But you'll have to work know those issues."

There was then a roll of her shoulders as she started to walk toward the exit doors of the airport. If anything, there were too many people around them for her to really even feel comfortable getting too in-depth. So, she'd just grab his wrist and blaze through the sea of endless people until they'd arrive at her own private craft waiting for them outside the gate.

"I'm pretty certain if you have any luggage, my workers can retrieve them for you. Why don't you just tell me everything so we can get out of here, eh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:21 pm

A faint blush would form in Kenichi's face as a sheepish chuckle fell from his lips. He was, naturally, in his own mind, being genuine speaking highly of the woman. Of course, there was no denying her attraction either. He had made that known from the moment he laid eyes on her. There was no rush in his eyes, though. He had recently been told he was comparable to a chipmunk who moved from one thing to the next at a rapid pace, who could be relatively unfocused in the grand scheme of things.

No matter the attraction, he held too much respect for the woman so far to view her as someone merely to hop in bed with. Neither here nor there, Kenichi would nod his head in excitement as he was more than prepared to tell her everything she needed to know about Vanyel Xiaoyang. Listening with genuine interest, Kenichi was curious to know what had sparked a change of heart within this woman's spirits. The prerequisite to know about anything was work. Kenichi was excited to hear that.

He welcomed the challenge, welcomed the thought of throwing himself into something with reckless abandon and embracing whatever life had to throw his way. It was his way of life and though he was making a concerted effort towards tempering it, he was a young man with an uncontainable fire. Sometimes that flame had to manifest, lest those embers burn out.

"Ha, work is something I welcome with open arms. I'm excited to see what you have in mind for me, Lady Rita. I'll definitely explain things to you once we've boarded the plane. It's certainly the type of conversation that requires both our focus and our attention, as I want to do right by this friend I'm speaking of. He's a good man with a firm spirit."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:27 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Ah~ It was time to ditch this scene already. That worked quite well for what the woman had in mind any way.

Rita was a quick one, so as they were talking and walking, most of her personnel were already shuffling them into her own private hovercraft. It didn't take too long to maneuver through everything and they'd soon find themselves in the back of a tinted vehicle that was the size of a limo. Within it was lush, black leather seats; tons of champagne, holographic images with various images on them, AC to the max, and a dim lighting that could change to any hue of color you desired. For now, Rita sat in the car to have a dimly lit aqua hue to it as she made herself comfortable; popping open a drink and glancing at the window toward the twilight skies outside.

"Go ahead, make yourself at home. We are gonna head over to one of my facilities just to overlook how operations are going. Depending on how things have developed for you, I can get a better idea of where to place you at and what we can even do from here."

After taking a sip of her drink, the woman's teal eyes narrowed in on Kenichi as she whimsically twirled her glass.

"So, let's spill the beans: explain everything to me so we can get to work~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:53 pm

The grand displays gracing Kenichi's eyes had left him in awe. To no surprise, Rita was a woman who lived as lavishly as she appeared. The bright colors of the car held his eyes for a moment before his gaze returned towards the woman. Ah, yes. He did promise to tell her everything once they got in the car. Clearing his throat, his hazel brown eyes would peer intently into her own, to ensure she heard every word.

"Vanyel Xiaoyang. That is the name of the man I fought recently. He is quite the fighter. It was only a clash of martial prowess but even with that display alone, he maintained quite an otherworldly endurance in our bout." Kenichi would continue as he extended his hand forward, grasping his fist.

"He didn't divulge his entire life story to me outside of the fact that certain events had led to his becoming a demon and a desire to turn back into a human. We formed quite a bond and I'm not usually one to place others onto the paths of anyone else but you seem to be a woman who is always open to offering her resources so as long as the person in question is worth the investment. I think he is worth that investment and I would support him in his work as much as I intend to do well in my own."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:18 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita took side glances at the sight of Kenichi taking in everything her craft had in it. She could tell that the male wasn't used to the kind of luxury her money could throw around. And, to an extent, she could relate to that. It made her reflect on when she first started making money after coming from the slums of this world. When you are first experiencing some form of wealth, it's like entering into a new reality where there are more possibilities opened up to you. The comforts, the status, the prestige, and the capacity to do more for yourself, your family, or those around you certainly were enticing and Rita often found herself drunk on that feeling.

Regardless of that fact, however, her eyes fixed themselves back on Kenichi before these grandiose thoughts could properly develop. After all, he was giving her all the information she needed on his little friend. During their absence from one another, some dude named Vanyel gave her companion a hard time and seemed like a valuable person trying to unfuck themselves out of a rough situation. In spite of him turning into a demon, if Kenichi could trust him, then perhaps Rita could too. So, she gave a nod of her head and spoke back:

"Well, give me his contact details. I've been there where I needed a simple hand to get out of a hard circumstance. Sounds like life fucked him over something good, and before it rots your soul, sometimes you need a break before that situation breaks you."

Speaking with the utmost certainty behind her voice, Rita reached her hand as if to motion for Kenichi to speak more.

"Tell me: how would I even get in contact with this person if I wanted to help them?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:38 pm

Kenichi would pull his phone from his pocket the moment Rita inquired about where she could reach Vanyel. At the conclusion of their clash, he had shared any contact at his disposal to ensure that Kenichi would always be able to reach him. Truth be told, that was another thing Kenichi admired about Vanyel. He was a man who, once befriended, seemed to enjoy the idea of forming a bond with someone, even if he seemed stubborn or reticent about it at first.

They had earned one another's mutual trust and Kenichi vowed that he would offer any resource to assist him in regaining his humanity. Be it through his own hands or the hands of others, he would offer his very best to see the man succeed in acquiring what was once lost. He would lean in the seat as he nodded. Thinking of any other pieces of information he could give her.

"He travels to China to visit his sister and enjoy the festivals of his homeland. He lives in an apartment in Japan, and there is another home he shares with a woman... Sierra Nevada, as I recall. From there, I suppose you can come to your own impression of the man and whether or not you desire to assist him as I do, as you are well within your right to do so."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:28 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Contact information was such a simple thing to do in this day and age. A few swipes of a screen was all it took to extract that info into her own databases to have a reach on the other male. Technology was a convenient thing, was it not? So, as Rita let out a small chuckle, she'd definitely see to it that her people would get in contact with this Vanyel person. With everything in her cloud data system, the sky was the limit as far as this woman was concerned. So, she shifted her focus to Kenichi instead.

"There are plenty of connections between Japan and China that I can tap into; the same with North America as well. I'm sure we can work something out for him, or perhaps even my own power."

A pause was given as Rita seemed to reflect on that last statement. With zaps of electricity sparking in her hand, she pondered if her own Asset Aura could really work on him. It was something to ponder before her eyes set back on Kenichi.

"And what of yourself? I can't imagine this trip being a totally selfless venture. What are you hoping to achieve by coming to me today for yourself? I assume you are still in the pursuit of work, no?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum