Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hannahpaktou Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hannahpaktou Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hannahpaktou Empty Hannahpaktou

Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 am
Hannahpaktou QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Hannah Kabal
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18133-hannah-chiza-approved-1-2-hazard-rating-c

» Upgrading:
I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Daisy

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Petite and unseeming, Daisy does not look like someone that would ever be noticed by anyone. Something she finds rather amusing when compared to Hannah's striking appearance. The question of why she looks so much like Hannah's old spirit is not brought up, they both understand exactly why that is, and it doesn't need to be said.

» Inner World: An infinite field of daisies are found in Hannah's inner world, where the sun is always bright but not too hot, and Daisy is always around to talk and support if she needs it. Sometimes, the air is filled with massive clouds of daisy seeds, blown on the wind in brilliant patterns. Sometimes, Hannah plays with the seeds herself, dancing along with the wind she blows as Daisy watches on.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance: A pathetic physiology means that regardless of Hannah's actual skill in the art, her physical Zanpaktou is practically useless, so she uses her size control to keep it as a tiny sword-pendant around her neck.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: Blossom of Summer: Daisy can store and regulate Hannah's almighty reiatsu flow to an extent, taking some of the burden off Hannah and allowing her body to rest. This allows Hannah to recover her Reiryoku at a slightly quicker rate, as well as draw an emergency capsule of power in times of need. The store fills slowly however, and so she can only pull from it once a thread.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: "Grow for me, Daisy"

» Shikai Appearance: A simple Shikai, Daisy takes on a bright yellow shawl that wraps around Hannah's shoulders, and does not move for the most violent of gales.

» Shikai Abilities: Field of Flowers: Daisy can enhance the power of Hannah's Kido, Kaido, Gen-Kido, and Anima Mea by a considerable margin - roughly two times her base power - , refining and purifying the energy into it to increase the payload before firing it off like a cannonball shot.

Seeds of Next Summer: Daisy can 'store' one Kido, Kaido, Gen-Kido or Anima Mea within her. These stored abilities do not lose their potency, and so a chanted Kido can be stored to be released suddenly and unexpectedly, either blasting the enemy or trapping them in a more powerful prison than they expected.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Appearance: The Shawl grows into a full length dress, complete with wide-brimmed hat. They are bright white, and billow gently in an unseen wind.

» Bankai Abilities: Enhancing upon her Shikai capabilities, Hannah is further empowered to four times her base capability and can store a total of two Kidos within Daisy to be used when she needs. Further, she can rapid fire Kido without having to call them each time, a constant stream of fiew as long as she keeps the same spell going.

This is understandably dangerous for her prolonged unconsciousness even with Hannah's great skill and potency if she decides to launch off a dozen 88s, so it is more a tactical weapon than something to simply waste the entire country with.

The final ability is to dissolve the dress and hat into an endless storm of daisy petals, where upon Hannah can launch her Kidos from any petal in the swarm. This, along with the second power, can allow her to savage a foe with a wild storm of Kido. But this swarm-form only lasts three posts before blowing away on the wind, preventing her from releasing her Zanpaktou for the rest of the thread. As such, caution is required.

» Why: To finally get off my ass and write up the Zanpaktou Hannah got like three weeks ago....

» Extra:

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hannahpaktou Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hannahpaktou Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hannahpaktou Empty Re: Hannahpaktou

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:39 pm
[adm]
» Shikai Abilities: Field of Flowers: Daisy can enhance the power of Hannah's Kido, Kaido, Gen-Kido, and Anima Mea by a considerable margin, refining and purifying the energy into it to increase the payload before firing it off like a cannonball shot.

How much of a jump is a considerable margin?

I'm also assuming with the rapid-fire kido that it will obviously take a toll on her from the writing if it's something excessively strong. Just wanted to confirm as it seemed like a more "common sense" kind of thing. As given her kido, tier and release; I'm more ok with this than I would be if she was less skilled.

[/adm]

Hannahpaktou WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hannahpaktou Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hannahpaktou Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:43 pm
I don't know about specifics on scale. I'll accept any kind of advice though.

And yea. I realize now that could be better written. Edited to emphasise the mentioned danger is to her rather than whoever she is shooting.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hannahpaktou Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hannahpaktou Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:54 am
[adm]
Mirja Eeola wrote:I don't know about specifics on scale. I'll accept any kind of advice though.

And yea. I realize now that could be better written. Edited to emphasise the mentioned danger is to her rather than whoever she is shooting.

If this is something related to her release, then I'd say a two times buff from her base is fine enough considering this is in a released form.

Once you put that in I can probably accept this since I don't foresee too much issue.[/adm]

Hannahpaktou WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:58 am
THEFROST wrote:[adm]
Mirja Eeola wrote:I don't know about specifics on scale. I'll accept any kind of advice though.

If this is something related to her release, then I'd say a two times buff from her base is fine enough considering this is in a released form.

Once you put that in I can probably accept this since I don't foresee too much issue.[/adm]

Righto. I added in two times base capability in Shikai, and four times base capability in Bankai for some power specifics.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:24 am
[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Hannahpaktou WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum