Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Empty Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle]

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:21 pm
Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

It didn't really take much for Gigi to hear about what had happened to the Administrator. Truth be told, there were even rumors about how long she'd remain in such a position. Certainly, she had figured a lot of things would happen when she had once MET the stalwart Administrator almost a whole year ago. And discovered that the woman was awfully emotional for someone rumored to have a heart condition. As a result: Giselle had given her a pretty wide berth. Done her job. Been a good Ritter. A damn good ritter, much as she tried. And now she even was without the leash of surveillance that she'd started out with after her confrontation with Cyrus about the 'extracurricular' operations she'd been pulled into with the Toges. An unexpected bonus to ending THAT little situation.

By all accounts, now she was just .... a Ritter. With only Ritter work to worry about, and without even having to feel a set of eyes on herself all the time. Well, for the most part. She was sure that as nice as Cyrus was, there was probably one or two agents that probably made a point to check on her now and then. But at the very least, she had been earning her place. She'd always intended to meet up with Helle again. After ....all this. Show the woman that she'd done exactly as she'd said she'd do.

Boy she sure didn't expect this to be how'd she do it though. She'd given the woman .... a while. A month or so. She figured a lot of people would be visiting her after all that happened. Giselle wasn't the kinda woman who struck when the iron was hot. She was too old. Too patient for that. And so, after sending a message to let the woman know she'd be coming. She found herself knocking on the door, and waiting to be let in.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Empty Re: Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle]

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:57 pm
Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

With every visitor, the door was opened. Before Giselle had arrived, Helle had made sure that her care keeper was aware of a soon to be arriving visitor. Giselle would find a plain home, a small abode that almost seemed uninhabited. Everything felt too neat, too orderly. Would be wrong to even say that things felt a bit ghastly? Would one come to ponder if this home is now owned by a ghost? That wouldn't be an impossible consideration, for Giselle would find Helle sitting on the only couch in the room, the woman's appearance rather ghastly. Though, one probably expected the blonde woman to not be in the best of health. Helle's already pale skin seemed closer to ash. Without her attention, the woman's hair had also fallen under unkempt disarray. One would even notice the lack of glow in her emerald eyes, pale prairies, turning to view the one who had just entered the lovely home.

"Giselle. You've arrived. I knew you would. Of course. You had sent word ahead of time."

Lacking much of anything in her voice, Helle's lips twisted upwards with a minute smile. Though, she seemed far from actually expressing the expression. However, the woman did tilt her head towards a chair not too far off from her seat, motioning for Giselle to rest her weary feet. Nothing. That is what Giselle would feel from Helle. It's almost like someone had rolled Helle up like a tube of toothpaste and then unfurled her with nothing remaining inside. Then, the beeping tore through the room like an alarm, a single note coming from the monitor beside Helle that any would miss if they did not focus their attention. It is a true sign of the tragedy that had befell the woman.

"Now, do tell what brings you here this far from home."

Though, Helle would cut through any silence with her words, seeming calm. It is definitely a different feeling from before, and it is strange to see the once venomous woman casually greet the other, almost like the air held no tension between the two any longer.

Frail and Confused | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] Empty Re: Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle]

Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:16 pm
Be Careful What You Wish For [Giselle/Helle] HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

Giselle gave a courteous nod to the caretaker when she slipped into the small abode. A little...surprised it wasn't bigger. She'd hardly visited the woman in their own abode before. She had practically LIVED in the Silbern so far as she knew before. All the same, her eyes roved her surroundings as she walked in. Making note of the almost clinical cleanliness that was around her. The place barely looked lived in, and was .... that special kinda spotless. In Giselle's many long years it was ....familiar. There were a good many reasons people turned into....all of this. Hopefully it was just out of boredom. But well, from what she'd heard about the woman's condition. She wasn't so sure. All the same, when she finally arrived. The person she saw was......not anything like the woman she'd first met months and months ago. She was unkempt. Pale. And ....it was a LOT to take in.

"Damn girl, you look like shit." She blurted out, itching the back of her head as she looked around the rest of the room. The damn house looked like it was getting better care than she was. She glanced at the monitor and simply....made note of it. She was all too familiar with this. Helle was breaking down. Not in the quickest, most literal sense of the word. But she'd seen something like this. The way people found themselves cut down. A stroke. An Injury. Spinal Damage. Or in this case: a heart condition. People live their whole lives a certain way, and then suddenly, they can barely do anything. This, was what she always feared Liltotto having to see. Just how sad and quiet a human became when it started to wither.

"I figured you could use a visitor. Been a while. Ya know, I had always planned to see you again. Maybe after a year or so. Good behavior. Exemplary record. Maybe even a promotion or two. A nice ol 'suck it I turned out just fine' kinda moment. But well, I guess that just wasn't in the cards." She hummed lightly, and took the offered seat, looking up at Helle. A grown ass woman. And still....
"Kinda wouldn't feel right rubbing anything in your face when you look like you just wanna curl up and die. Or well.... like you're in the process of it." She paused. Eyeing the monitor for a moment before looking back to Helle herself. "But hey. Not like I got any brownie points to lose with you. I'm sure you've had plenty of people come in here and dance around what happened. So I guess I'll ask: what exactly happened to you? To put you like......this? and I don't just mean your heart. You don't just seem like you had a health issue. You look like something took a swing at a whole lot more than just your body." She decided to venture. She wasn't trying to coddle the woman, or smother her with help and advice and all that. She was just flat out curious.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 6:36 pm

Helle sighed. As brutish as always it seems. At least some things never change. Even with the reports of Giselle's behavior, it is somewhat relieving to see that the individual has barely changed at all. Though, like Liltotto, it seems there are a few things that have been modified. Helle does not feel the need to ponder such things for long. She found Giselle's words to be entertaining. Rub it in her face, eh? In all honestly, Helle had expected Giselle to succeed. Failure would have disappointed the crippled blonde. Of course, it would sound strange to speak such, so Helle simply did not. It is best to let sleeping dogs lie, and if it is not something worth discussing, why discuss it? All Helle could give in return was a small haughty smile just for fun. Kind of a funny look considering her predicament.

"Let us simply say that life is but a roller coaster. It goes up, and it goes down. How are you this day, Giselle?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 7:28 am

Giselle quirked a brow slightly at that and took a moment to nod as Helle so ...serenely responded to her inquiry. IT was almost bizarre seeing the woman this calm, especially given the last time they'd met. Then again, it wasn't as if she really KNEW Helle. She pretty much ONLY was familiar with 'You dumb zombie bitch gimme a reason to kill you' Helle. And of course, shadowy order leader helle that she kinda got the gist of from other people. Though THAT Helle was also tinged with horny simps that spouted her praise while thinking of her bra size, no doubt.

"Is that right? This particular Rollercoaster dip have a name? Starting with a C?" She asked idly. A sort of parting shot in the dark. She had a general imagination, but well, she wasn't gonna start pulling teeth if Helle didn't wanna talk about it. Though the question being turned in her direction had her chuckling just a little. She reached up and rubbed the back of her head. "Guess I'm on the same rollercoaster. But ya know. Being as old as I am, everything seems a lot faster. One minute I'm plummeting..." Her mind briefly shifted to the Mazda situation. [/color=slategray]" ... and the next it seems I'm on an upswing. With no real uh... wait time."[/color] Cyrus's ..... peculiar capitulation to her demands when she had decided to stake her career in the Vandenreich on it. The Girl she'd met that continued to supply both anxiety and happiness in her seemingly endless life. And of course....

"Meeting my daughter again was pretty rad. Kinda split on how I feel about her joining the Vandenreich but well... seems to have been a good change for her. Mostly." She narrowed her eyes very briefly. Having heard a rumor or two about some fuckboi in the kitchens. But well, she A: didn't know if that was just a rumor. And B, preferred not to think about that part of Liltotto's life.

" Kinda wish it'd slow down. But well, that's the fun of a rollercoaster eh? Never know whats gonna happen next." She glanced back to Helle herself and took a moment to consider the situation. She sure didn't seem like she was enjoying the surprises. And, briefly, she took a moment to really look at them. Not the woman, Helle. But the flickering briefness that was this person infront of her. IT was hard to see normal people. To push away the callousness in her head. The callousness that told her that this human probably had only a couple more decades left in her. Probably much less. And it was hard to really be sad about that. Not on the merit of how she felt about Helle as a person, but by the fact that it was such a short time. Like a glass of milk about to spill that was, frankly, about to go sour anyway. A lot of people liked to imagine and conjure importance. Talking about what a human life, brief as it were, could accomplish.

But looking at Helle, and KNOWING what the woman had been capable of. IT still felt .... so damn short and brief. Humans liked to imagine themselves important. But never liked to look straight up when they did so. and....annoyingly. She got caught up in all that sometimes. But not this time. "Started looking for a house though. Seeing as this whle Vandenreich gig seems like its gonna be a ling term thing. So that's also been fun." She chuckled, adding in a bit of personal news that was more on the mundane side.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2022 6:55 pm

"A child? Surprising. However, I am sure they will find a suitable place within the Vandenreich. I cannot speak for my peers, but I simply aim to push for a world that all children may prosper without the prospect of war lingering right outside their door. I was distracted briefly by my own hubris, but is that not what such things like break ups and ruinous nigh death experiences are for?"

A joke at her own expense, everything that is required to say about that situation was said. There is nothing more to spout for the blonde, and the lame Savant is sure someone as divisive as Giselle would come to understand her words as plainly as they were spoken. It speaks volumes that Helle no longer finds the topic taboo, especially when her first confidant is Giselle of all people. Maybe it is their estranged existence together that leaves Helle able to simply let it slip, like a small test of, not only her fortitude, but her desire to grow from past mistakes.

"There are many places one may find suitable as a home. I will be sure to have someone guide you to the best abodes or maybe you'd prefer something smaller, quieter. It is your decision. Soon, I'll begin my physical therapy, so it won't be long until I am able to return to my normal duties as Director. With that said, I shall lend a small token of gratitude for your contributions to the Sternritter."

And, with that, Helle fell silent, sitting back in her seat. She simply had nothing else to say after that, and the continuous blabber she allowed herself to commit proved enough to strain her throat. Yet, she sat with a small smile, a resting expression with no ulterior motive. She is simply content with how things are going, nothing less, nothing more.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2022 7:21 pm

Giselle SNORTED softly at that. "Crazy right? But nah not like a ....DAUGHTER daughter. I didnt have a physiological kid. I adopted, if you can believe it. Back in the OLD Vandenreich days. You probably heard about her when she joined." She noted casually, closing her eyes. There was only one individual that fit her description. "People always get surprised that I'd raise a kid. Ain't that somethin." She paused, head canting to the side as she glanced back to Helle. Smiling a little. "Hubris Shmubris. You're a person. You got a little carried away, I presume. Nothing others wouldn't do. Hell I've blown my top once or twice over that shit back when I was your age." She noted almost casually. All the same, she DID note that Helle more or less confirmed her suspicion.

All the same, she chuckled softly, glancing over at Helle as the woman took a breather from speaking. "Offer to help me find a house. I appreciate the offer, I really do. But I'll manage. IF you wanna help, keep in touch. We don't have to chat on the phone or text or nothin. But maybe I come check up on ya now and then. When you have the energy." She smirked just a little as she thought about it. Briefly imagining Hell going through physical therapy. She knew enough about it to know it probably wasn't the sortof sweaty sexy workout that many would probably like to think. But she could always think about THAT on her own time.

Standing herself back up, she gave Helle a fond look. "Well anyway. I wasn't planning on stickin around for supper or anything, and you seem like your throat could use a bit of rest, so I'll go ahead and head out. I'd say shit will get better from here on out, but well. Humans. Heh, you're probably gonna get quite a few overly nice people who catch the scent of a single milf on the market. So I wish you luck on that." She hummed, flashing Helle a smile. "Have a good night, Director." she bid with a passive gesture, before turning and taking her leave of the estate, sparing Helle the strain of a polite farewell as she left.

Hm. Certainly not what she'd always hoped for when she'd gotten choked by the woman ages ago. But well, maybe that was for the best. Even so, it was...... interesting, to see how hospitable the woman had become. Humans were always much more flexible than they thought themselves.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum