Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor]

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:27 pm
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 ByQF9mn

BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE | SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI

"You really are low-maintenance, huh? That's a good trait to have, especially if you're in 7th Division, I bet. Keeps you on your toes, nice and adaptable."

In a way, Bambietta envied that sort of mentality. She'd been here a while, and she didn't exactly feel as though she'd really acclimated to it at all. Sure, she wore the clothes, spoke the language, did her job as well as she was capable of. But she still felt squarely like she'd yet to actually figure out what she was doing. Of course, she didn't let any of that show. The only thing on her face was the smile of a woman leading the way toward a good izakaya.

"Me, I've always been a little too afraid of losing to adapt that easy. That's why I joined up here. Wanted a fresh start."

She didn't mind opening up to Alastor, given he was really the closest friend she had up here. And, honestly, it wasn't like they were even that close. But Bambietta didn't think it'd be the right call to just give up. She'd done a lot of that already in her life.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor]

Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:58 pm
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Header2

ALASTOR

"Eh. Kinda have to be for this job."

He said while eyes were following over the world around him, anywhere really besides his spunky little countrywoman apparently. Though he did do the polite thing of at least giving her a response to her own admission, damn. Girls really got all personal huh.

"Have you thought about just not losing?"

Kinda simple but he was a simple kinda guy you know? Alastor was just what was written on the box and that's what his grand life advice was. Just don't lose idiot.

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTVague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADVague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:48 am

"I've thought about it, made a pretty nice effort to make sure I don't lose. So far I've done okay up here, I think. Haven't gotten in trouble at work, at least, so that's a pretty good start I think."

Of course, Bambietta had been playing pretty safe for a while now. She knew if she acted even half as wild as she used to, she'd have ended up dead or in jail again. But that was exactly what she wanted to avoid, given her circumstances. When life gave you an opportunity to have your freedom back, you jumped at it.

"Can't say I'm a winner, but I'm no loser, either. That's a nice medium for now."

Slipping into a small izakaya not far from the 7th division's barracks, Bambietta picked a seat and was already ordering for herself before Alastor would even be able to sit down. She was excited, after all.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:39 pm

ALASTOR

"Just medium, huh."

He said with a bit of an admonishing attitude, maybe a hint of disapproval. Alastor wasn't the kind of guy that liked to just exist and put in as much work as he could from day one. Well, maybe he was a bit slack at the start and relaxed about the full thing but once he got a bit closer to Murasaki and Arkin he certainly picked up a bit more.

"Well if that suits you I guess. As long as your happy."

Alastor took a seat and ordered, waiting for the drink and threw back a mouthful. Did this count as drinking on the job? Maybe but it wasn't like he was trying to get smashed here. He didn't have patrol for a while.

Vague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTVague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADVague Ambition [Bambietta, Alastor] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:07 am

"It's just temporary. I'm not gonna be staying at medium forever, now, that's no way to live life. But tossing myself in too fast is just asking to trip, and I've already tripped a few too many times in life. Guess you could say I'm clumsy."

Downing her beer in one swift go, Bambietta grinned widely, clearly having not had too much opportunity to actually go out and enjoy herself with a friend in quite a long while. Not that something like that was terribly surprising, given she had no friends to go out with.

"So for now, it's all about taking good steps instead of quick steps. One day I'll even be a captain, just you wait and see."

She knew wishing for something like a boyfriend or a bunch of friends wasn't the right way to go about things. That'd just make her seem desperate. Despite how much she didn't like it, she knew she'd have to improve herself if she wanted anyone to actually like her.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:20 am

ALASTOR

"A captain..."

He smirked to himself before laughing at her bold pursuit. It was a lot more hearty than what he imagined that red-headed bitch in his head would be doing, she'd just put her down with malice rather than just find the declaration funny for its absurdity.

"Do you even know your zanpakuto's name?"

Alastor asked, lazily looking back at Shokyakutenri on his back.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:41 am

"Hey, don't laugh! I'm serious!"

Bambietta pouted in a way that was undoubtedly far too childish for a woman of her age, distracting herself momentarily with yakitori before returning her attention to the conversation at hand. His question, thankfully, led her to simply smirk right back at him, confidence shining right through her eyes.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do know its name, thank you very much! It's Zaa Baku!"

She was still wholly confident about that one, blissfully unaware that it was incorrect.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:47 am

ALASTOR

"Zaa Baku... Your zanpakuto is not called 'the bomb'."

He chided, taking a bite of his own while he told her how stupid it sounded. He could almost hear the haughty laugh at the woman's stupid response from Shokyakutenri. If he had been bold enough to ever bastardise her name he could imagine the never-ending complaining and whining from her. The "strongest" fire-type zanpakuto as she declared herself would never accept that.

"Alright, what's it really called or are you just trying to be cool and pretend you have it?"

Alastor asked with another mouthful of drink.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:25 am

"Wha- yes it is! That's what it told me!"

Bambietta was clearly incensed at being told such a thing, given she'd been able to even manifest her shikai before this. She wasn't the violent sort, but if there was one thing she didn't like, it was someone trying to downplay her accomplishments.

"I can even show you, if you don't believe me!"

She was always happy to show off to anyone who would watch, of course, but this was different. He'd actually wounded her pride a little bit, and she wouldn't tolerate that.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:33 am

ALASTOR

He had to admit that it wasn't so outrageous if he gave it thought. While names as outrageous like that probably weren't unheard of within the ranks of shinigami it just didn't sound right, especially given the whole homophone nature of zanpakutos and unfortunately his japanese wasn't amazing.

"Don't be stupid, you shouldn't just wave your sword around for no reason. I'd bet a week of lunches though that if I got Murasaki to touch your zanpakuto then she'd say something different."

Alastor wasn't going to waste her precious time with that though and it was said in a half-hearted joke but he was sure that she was not getting it right. Wasn't there some guy that did something like that? Some big shot who famously said his zanpakuto name wrong to elicit a different look of shikai. Alastor didn't care to remember his name,

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum