Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha]

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:52 pm
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira's smile grew into a pretty transparent grin, a girlish sort of blush crossing his features that he was actually tremendously unhappy about, but it was what it was. He'd sort of given up on trying to put a leash on this body of his. Had to get used to how it responded to things at some point.

"Works for me, just lemme know when. I'll need some time too, don't exactly have much in the wardrobe that's good for a date right now."

Honestly, he couldn't be grateful enough that he had enough years behind him not to get awkward about something like this. He remembered exactly what he'd been like when he was actually young the first time around, and boy, it'd been awful.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:04 pm
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Ho? I suppose I will need to revise my make-up as well. I should hardly find this look as appropriate for such an occasion."

He said with a chuckle and leaning back a little, trusting that she seemed quite competent in carrying on this talk of their's. Kasha was unaware of exactly what would be the appropriate follow-up to this agreement of the start of romance. He wondered what Shishiyuki would've done, alas he had encouraged her to make the first move didn't he?

Aha, ironic how he had not kept true to his own advice but maybe it was a little true. After all he was the recipient of such things unlike the family head and he did not much of the assertiveness to match her. He was too willing to go with the flow.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCome Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCome Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:33 pm
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well, don't I feel special now? I'll look forward to seein' what you come up with, then. You're already mighty lovely, so I bet it'll be a killer."

Was he laying on the flattery? Hell yeah, absolutely. No reason not to, right? Wasn't like that was something he had to save for the third date or anything like that, he could tell the guy he looked nice.

God, Yugiri was gonna have a field day with this.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:48 pm
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"A special occasion demands something proper, doesn't it?"

Something equivalent like that, effort should be met in kind and so if Ira would put some thought into it then Kasha felt that he had to compete for it. How though? Ah, that was something to work out later rather than linger on right now. To neglect someone for the future is how the present passes a person by.

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Come Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCome Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCome Up Smiling [Ira, Kasha] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum