Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin]

Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:41 pm
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Injured

ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

After somehow managing to drag Shaoling back and pass out herself,she'd not immediately ran back to Soul Society. Opting to make herself a temporary dwelling in the Urahara Shop for a few hours of recovery, she hadn't lost any limbs like her opponent but she'd been in a lot better shape.

MInding her own business and using some cheap alcohol to dab at her many wounds in the privacy of this room who she wondered about the denizen. It looked like a boy's room but the living space didn't make her think of any of the staff. Maybe she'd ask Shaoling at some point before she left but for now she had her ruined shihakusho off and winced under the dabbing of alcohol on the wounds on her stomach and waist.

"Jeez. She wasn't gentle."

Erika complained but didn't regret any of it. After all what kind of vice-captain for Murasaki was she if she didn't look for opportunities.

BANTō SHINIGAMI | END POST

Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Gamma_Signature
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] CHARACTER_LISTDamn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] GRAPHICS_THREADDamn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Re: Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin]

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:39 pm
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] YrkEqFf

TAMABUKI YUUJIN | HORNET'S DISCIPLE

“You know, it’s wise to knock before entering.”

Sitting off in a corner, his presence concealed by the hanging tarp, Yuujin laid. A book in his hand, his eyes never left its contents, even as he heard someone enter his lovely abode and get to work patching themselves up. Speaking of that, he also didn’t seem too caring about the bare woman below him. If anything, he seemed entirely too used to her presence, probably just something one gets used to when dealing with someone like Shaolin.

“That Teach’s blood, yeah? Had a spar? Thought about picking a little room to dress yourself in? Didn’t expect me here? Yep.”

Licking his finger, he flicked through another page, eyes finally moving to eye the blonde, his nose crinkled at the intense smell of blood wafting on her.

“Tea?”

BATTERED AND BRUISED | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty Re: Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin]

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:44 pm

Her whole body tensed as she came to a halt, was she slipping with her honed reikaku or was she just that mentally exhausted that she had not been able to focus? Whatever it was she had slipped and so she wouldn't let it happen again. Carring her back had taken quite a bit out of her given how spent she was by the fight itself.

"You're awfully nonchalant."

Erika said while continuing with her task until grabbing her shihakusho and tearing it into a ribbon and appropriately wrap her stomach up and cover up the hole in her stomach from Shaoling's hand.

"No tea. Wise to say your name when introducing yourself, you know."

Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] CHARACTER_LISTDamn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] GRAPHICS_THREADDamn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Left_bar_bleue0/0Damn Shinigami Moochers [Erika, Yuujin] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:55 pm

"Do you care who I am?"

Really, honestly, he's curious to hear her answer. Is there a point to sharing names if it's just going to be forgotten? He finds it hard to remember every character in a book, so wouldn't it be just as hard to remember every person in the world? He always thought about such things. It made interacting easier sometimes. He just had to ask himself if the person in question mattered. If not, then why bother? Is so, then that's a whole other basket.

"But, anyway. If you don't want tea, at least use something better than your uniform as a bandage. You are in a shop, you know."

Last edited by Siegharty on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:00 pm

"Not really but I do care about manners, and if you're Shaoling's students I'm disappointed she's failed to beat them into you as step one."

Erika winced as she covered up her worst wounds. The torn back and hole in her stomach. The rest were whatever to her but she did mull over her companion's words about using something better and sneered at him. What a completely reasonable idea he presented but there was one key factor here.

"And owe this damn shopkeeper anything? I don't think so."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:08 pm

"Am I to bow before the bloodied beauty before me? Prostrate myself less I feel the wrath of her brazen steel?"

Closing his book, his eyes roamed, lazily making out the contents of his room. Though, he quickly came to the realization that there's nothing around to help. That leaves him with two choices, and one's already too much of a hassle. However, he's a good Samaritan, so it was but a simple task for him to jump from his comfortable spot and head towards the door. Not even sparing her much of a glance, he left, the door left ajar until he came back, a med kit in his hand.

"Here. On the house. Now stop getting blood all on the floor. Teach will make me clean it up."

Tossing it towards her, he went back to his corner, climbing back up into his tarp. Where's his book at? One second of searching, and he's spotted it on the floor. It must have fell when he was climbing. Well, that's just annoying.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:21 pm

"There's no point in hurting someone weaker than me."

She stated matter-of-factly, what good would she get out of bullying someone weaker than her? Erika wasn't the type that fulfilled herself on flashy displays of dominating the weak underneath her heel and humiliating them, only when they thought their bark was equal to their bite.

"I've already covered the wounds up and don't think I'll owe you anything either, kid."

Erika leaned back and grabbed the outer garment of the shihakusho. Sure the white undercloth had been used to wrap up her wounds and the uniform looked off but she regained her modesty for the situation. She had no interest in her body being eye candy for this kid even if she was apathetic about what he'd seen up to this point.

It was just what the situation was.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:51 pm

Is she autistic? She didn't seriously take his words at face value, did she? He even tried to sound all Shakespearean with it and crap. Well, guess that's his fault for assuming she'd even know what word play even was. She seems the brutish apathetic type. Was it the being naked in front of a guy without issue or the literal mute expression at all times that clued him in? We'll never know at this rate. However, what's annoying is her weird fetish about not owing someone.

"You know, uh, someone being nice doesn't generally mean you have to owe them," He worded, jumping back down from his spot to get his book. Kneeling down for it, he found his gaze lingering on the blood on the floor, a small frown settling on his face.

"How bad did things even get? That looked like a troublesome hole to simply leave wrapped up. I don't even want to see Teach. No doubt you left her just as messy, or worse."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:07 am

"Hmph."

She scowled at his words about people being nice and not expecting something in return. Being nice to people had not gotten her anything but trouble so she had no intention of letting people be nice to her, let alone strangers that she had no bearings on.

"It wasn't bad and she's fine."

If Shaoling's wounds could even be called light, people being dead was bad. Anything less you could recover from and he'd surely learn that after a while.

"I'll clean my blood up before I go, so stop whining about it."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:31 pm

"Pssh. The blood's whatever. As if I'd make you clean that up, but it'll be hard to get trained if my teacher's missing, let's say, an arm or something. And, before you say it'll heal and whatever, that still doesn't stop it from being an inconvenience."

He moved with a sigh, heading to the door and opening it. His eyes seemed distant, thoughts about the situation running through his head. There's a lot of information to process, but he's lacking a lot of facts to put the pieces together. That just leaves him with a bunch of blank spaces that lead to conclusions that may or may not be true. He does know one thing at least, and as his eyes landed back on the shorter blonde, he nudged his head towards the hallway.

"Come on. The fact you're still alive means that Teach didn't want you dead, and if she doesn't want you dead and you're here, then I can only guess you're either friends or became friends. Probably not, knowing her, and seeing a bit of you. I'll accompany you out the door, just to make sure you don't end up passing out on the way there."

Besides, he's worried about Shaoling, even if he's not going to directly say such.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum