Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss]

Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 pm
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] XLovKtD

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Shishiyuki had spent far too long considering her decision to join the Gotei, and had delayed it for a long while simply by merit of having yet to choose a division. Every one of them seemed wrong, for one reason or another. Combat was a place she had already left, and she could not in good conscience return knowing she would need to hold herself back for now. Kido and Covert Operations were both acceptable fits, but neither of them felt as if they were most appropriately putting the full scope of her abilities to use. Command would have been unpleasant, given her and Murasaki's uneasy relationship, and Realm Enforcement would have invited infinitely too much bias, both with regard to her family and her girlfriend. And Research? That was simply not something for which she was qualified.

That was why she found herself knocking at the door of the 7th Division Captain's office, having already prepared for an appointment several days in advance.

"Captain Kishimoto? Koizumi Shishiyuki, here for our appointment."

There were several factors that had led her to take this, not least of which was the ability to more freely travel and train herself. However, there was a secondary factor that she doubted most would even consider. A head of a Great Noble House choosing to join the division least affiliated with the Soul Society itself was a statement, one that the rest of her family, and likely the other families as well, would understand quite clearly. Her full support was toward this new era, where the noble houses did not rule all affairs.

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty Re: Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss]

Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:17 am
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Then come inside already."

If it's a scheduled appointment, what's the point of knocking? If you're expected to be here, then be here. Already, Elyss has an image of this apparent Noble woman in her head, and it's not exactly pretty. Though, Elyss wouldn't call herself pretty by any merit. A desk full of papers, all disheveled but stacked, greeted the Captain's guest. The redhead, sitting back in her seat, lazed eyes focused on the door and whoever entered, seemed entirely out of it: sunken eyes, messy hair, and a bandaged body.

"Koizumi, yeah? Sit."

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty Re: Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss]

Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

The state of the office could hardly be said to match Shishiyuki's sensibilities, but that wasn't especially concerning, all things considered. She wouldn't be spending time here, after all. Then again, it did speak as to the Captain herself, but Shishiyuki had no intention of simply leaving over that. Entering and taking the seat opposite Elyss, she spoke calmly, with her typical composure.

"Thank you for having me, Captain. To cut directly to the point, I would like to discuss potentially joining your division. My previous service in the Gotei was with the combat division, but I feel the current incarnation is not suited to my character."

It was mostly a polite way of saying "I don't much care for most of the members," but even at her most direct, Shishiyuki wasn't the sort to simply be rude.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:43 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Mmm... Sounds like more paperwork, and Murasa-, The Captain Commander, already has me making up a lot of paperwork already, as you can see. Why does her aunt want to join the Gotei again, much less, my division?"

Plain and simple, Elyss is getting straight to the point. Elyss doesn't want some answer about not liking the Combat Division. She's curious what brings Shishiyuki here all over again. Elyss has already met the sister, the daughter, and the daughter's father. It being the aunt's turn makes the redhead feel like she's in the middle of some secret affair. Though, the part about more paperwork is true enough. Having a Noble join would require special attention, even after Abalia had dismantled much of their power.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:56 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

That was quite a response. Direct, to the point. Shishiyuki found that admirable, even if it was quite unlike her own way of doing things. Then again, she didn't want a captain who was simply like herself. If anything, this was exactly what she might have hoped for. She could certainly have spoken in her typical veiled terms, in the masked words the Koizumi specialized in. But no. She would, at least here, be frank. Relatively speaking, anyway.

"The Gotei? Because I feel that that I and my family have benefited a great deal from the Seireitei and the Gotei itself, and that we have done quite little to repay that debt. I wish to correct that error."

It was a message to the rest of the nobility, and perhaps even to many of the Gotei's older members. Regardless of what the rest of the nobles, or even her own family, might have believed, Shishiyuki understood perfectly well their failings.

"As for your division, it is because I am aware that the upbringing of the nobility breeds a closed-off mindset, one ill suited to progress. In the centuries of my life, precious little time has ever been dedicated to the world outside the Seireitei's walls. That, too, is something I wish to correct."

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:53 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"A debt? Nobility? Half-assed reasons if you ask me."

Elyss sighed, shaking her head. So, this is all just some publicity stunt? That may not be how Shishiyuki sees it, but for one who doesn't care about the intrinsic nature of Nobility, how could she view this as anything but some malicious motive to shame them? There's no personal reason for Shishiyuki to be here, nothing that she wants for herself. Everything was simply Noble this or Noble that. Maybe that's why Midori seems more appealing.

"The Gotei doesn't want anything from Nobles because you're a Noble. The Gotei doesn't care if you guys don't like going outside your precious bubbles. The Gotei wants people because they want the Gotei. Everyone has their reasons to join, but only those who are after something for themselves ever make a name worth remembering. Why should I believe you'll be the one who changes the world when so many other Nobles have come and go?"

Leaning forward, her elbow hits her desk as her cheek planted itself into the palm of her hand. Despite her relaxed posture, Elyss' black eyes stared straight ahead, berating Shishiyuki.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:22 pm
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] CGyMGSw

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Mm. Maybe they were half-assed reasons. Shishiyuki wouldn't have used that sort of language herself, but she would be lying if she said she entirely disagreed. What did she want from the Gotei? Why had she come here, to Earth Affiliation, and not simply accepted a perfectly good position in the other divisions? Traveling to Earth could have still been perfectly achievable. Her work as a shinigami would demand carrying a zanpakuto, something she knew would already be an ample message of her defiance.

So why had she chosen to come here?

"Because I'm through simply sitting here in the Seireitei, accomplishing nothing. I wish to support my niece in her dreams, whether or not she ever intends to forgive me for what I have done to her. And I wish to see the world. I wish to have the opportunity to challenge myself. See combat again, outside the confines of a simple dojo. I am a thoroughly capable warrior, kido practitioner, and intelligence gatherer."

If the veil was down, then she had no choice but to be genuine about it in her entirety. She was through with this facade. Through with all of it. How long had she spoken to Kasha, to Makoto, to those small handful of people she could trust about her intentions? Those were all simply words. She had the ability to act, and now she would do so. Her cosmetic kido dispersed, the full network of scars on her body making themselves immediately apparent, and her expression grew far less demure, less refined. More truthful.

"I wish to join your division because yours is the one that will challenge me the most. If you doubt my resolve, then you may certainly test it."

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:29 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Oh?"

Interesting, yeah? Who would have guessed this happening? Not only did Shishiyuki have pretty impressive words, but she also has a pretty impressive appearance: a rather rigid body and stuff. However, Elyss found herself looking down at her desk.

"Well, if that's the case, I don't have a problem with it. With thoughts like that, you'd have been better for the Combat Division, but fuck those guys. I'd like some capable members. Arkin can suck it."

Foul mouthed and everything, Elyss couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement at the prospect of a fight. Paperwork be damned, why not, yeah? It would brighten up her day a bit.

"Well, if ya wanna just brawl for a bit, I wouldn't mind testing out what makes you tough shit. I've already traded blows with your niece, your sister, and her Zanpakuto."

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:37 pm
Decree of the Moon [Shishiyuki, Elyss] CGyMGSw

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"We're certainly in agreement in that. It seems there are plenty who might be suited to Combat that find the division distasteful in its current state."

She knew of Ayasegawa having similarly avoided returning to it, though she couldn't help but wonder if that was out of pride, or simply because of its assigned number. Regardless, she stood from her seat, all too willing to face down her prospective captain. If anything, the more she thought about it, the more she relished the idea.

After all, Shishiyuki had always longed to show off the fruits of her training.

"I'm afraid my abilities won't be in line with theirs. The blade was never my preferred approach to combat. My own body has always been the only weapon I require."

So she stepped outside, into the open air. After all, this little office tent wouldn't survive a bout between two people like them. And, besides, she had already chosen to show off. The more who saw this, the better.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:05 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Who cares?" Elyss pondered. Outside, before the rest of her Division, everyone seemed to already know the situation. Who wouldn't? Their Captain is rumored and cited as a maniac. Fighting is just something that happens every now and then. In fact, some even nicknamed her Division 'The Battlefield' because of her tendencies. Whether she's versus a Zanpakuto expert or a true martial artist, it's simply a matter of making space and not getting in her way.

"You'll get one shot. I'm the wall in front of you, unmovable. Move me or get out. I don't have time for people who talk big without results."

One deep breath, a true passage of oxygen through her blood. The lazy atmosphere around her darkened as her nostrils flared with CO2, the poisonous gas fusing with her Reiatsu, hazy red wisps encircling her as if she breathed it. The woman from earlier is gone, replaced by something else, something dangerous. Eyes, intense, bore down on the opponent, giving one command: begin.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum