Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki]

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:16 pm
Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Chizuru-header3

Chizuru Honshō | Ms. Crane

"Oh yeah, think she'd let me bury my face in 'em? I've got some nice headrests of my own for her to plant her head on if she wants."

Giggling to herself to get in the little joke. There was a lot to think about, Sui-Feng huh? Chizuru had to think a little on that. How long had it been since she'd seen her? Then she remembered! A or B, a little cutie that looked like she'd leave you all scratched up afterwards. Yeah. That Sui-Feng!

"That sounds 'bout right, I mean seems a waste to keep all them old captains just doing nothing you know? Sounds like Captain Thunder Thighs really wants to strengthen her Gotei after its kinda fallen to the wayside. Mhm, mhm. So she going to join back up because she misses her adorable tomboyish subordinate?"

HARD GAY | END POST

Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTLast Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADLast Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki]

Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:38 pm
Last Days of Summer [Chizuru, Tatsuki] - Page 2 Sample-698d0d79cd34ec254406c82c7fe27a01_HEADERSIZEFIX_Colorcorrected-Brown

Tatsuki couldn't help but snort softly at the very idea, rolling her eyes just a little. God she was so cute. "I wouldn't know the answer to that." She noted calmly enough, resting against Chizuru as the girl took a moment to think, though Tatsuki smirked ever so slightly at such an implication with Shaoling.

"That seems to be The CC's prerogative. Which I mean. Yea, better than having them sitting around doing nothing, if we can help it." She wrinkled her nose a little at that last part. "even if she DID think I was cute, or tomboyish, I don't think that would literally have any bearing on how she feels about me. She's more of a 'how much ass can you kick' kinda woman. Which, in her book, I probably don't kick much." She pointed out. Not that she minded that, but she imagined that in some universe that she was to act on her attraction to Shaoling? That would probably be more of a training arc than a romantic endeavor. Well.... so far as she knew. Maybe she'd ask the ex-soontobecurrent-captain about it ......if like...they got closer? She was still shocked that the woman had gone out to lunch with her, so she had no idea what the woman's new parameters for socialization were. OR if that would very abruptly no longer be a thing if she became captain again. Shrug.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum