Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:50 am
A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] EzxrrNE

KOKUTO ROOKS

For a while, Kokuto had largely stopped searching for ways to fix the aftermath of his little spontaneous combustion incident. But, for some reason, the idea had come back into his mind as of late. Maybe it was because he had joined up in the Vandenreich and part of him wanted to stop sticking out as much as he did -- nevertheless, it's why he found himself back into the place he had called home for a time, Karakura.

The Lux Orior had been something that he had his eye on for a while before he had joined the Vandenreich, but one name particularly of note as of late was Hannah Chiza, probably one of the most known names in regards to Kido, the Shinigami's form of magic, more specifically, the healing subsection of Kaido. He didn't know too much about it, but had done research on it, and, supposedly, their magic had some pretty incredible capabilities.

So, the thought had come to mind once again. Booking an appointment and heading to Karakura Central, Kokuto entered the office, checked in, and sat down to wait for him to be called in, or, whatever would happen. Maybe she would be the one who'd be able to finally make him look normal again, and not like a six-foot walking horror show.

DEMON OF POWER
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty Re: A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] 6EdIfMt

As Kokuto walked through Lux, his appearance drew a lot less attention than was expected. Given that one of the commanders was a seven foot shark man, another was literal Martian, and they had fought against the Near-God of Demonkind, it was expected that most people didn't judge by appearance anymore. Entering into Hannah's office slash infirmary, she seemed to have an altogether different reason for not judging by appearance.

The blind, glazed eyes of the woman glanced in his direction for a few moments, before nodding.

"Good morning Mr Rooks. If you would take a seat by that chair" she offered, gesturing in it's general direction before standing and walking over. A beautiful red Qipao clashed a little with the ID tag clipped to it, but she seemed to wear it well enough.

"So, tell me. How long ago was the incident that caused your wounds?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:34 pm

KOKUTO ROOKS

Despite the bad name that demons had in the world, it was a bit of a relief to not have attention brought to him, for once. Then again, these guys had probably seen a lot worse things than him. Nevertheless, he stepped into Hannah's office-infirmary, surprised to see her dressed in a qipao, expecting something akin to a standard business attire, or, hell, even a doctor's garb. But, as he sat down, he noticed the cloudy, glassy look to her eyes.

Was she blind? She didn't seem to be looking at him, more as if she was looking toward him, looking in his general direction. But, it'd be rude to just ask that out of the blue. But, when she asked him how long ago the incident happened, Kokuto found it hard to give an answer. Normally, he would say that it was a couple hundred years ago, but, things had been...strange, lately. The year was different than it had been, three-hundred years behind.

"Uh...about that. Usually I'd say it was a couple hundred years ago, but, things have been weird lately. I dunno if it's just me and I'm goin' crazy, but, the year is different than what it was not too long ago. I don't even know how long ago that incident was anymore. I just remember trying to help someone and I ended up...setting myself on fire."

DEVIL OF POWER
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Little Messed Up [Hannah/Kokuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You aren't going crazy, no. Timespace Kido does exist, albeit demanding an extreme level of skill and power to pull off. The prevailing mindset is that someone pulled it off on a macroscale and distorted the basic flow of time, without giving thought to, or being able to control, the people old enough to remember back then. As for why; you'll want to ask The Soul King that. Or, an equivalent entity. They are the only one liable to remember, now"

Hannah would make some writing motions on her clipboard, and then look back up to Kokuto.

"But sufficed to say it's more than a few years old at this point, which is a problem. See, old wounds like this are something that eventually come to be part of your life. They modify the morphogenic field to have these wounds as a natural part of your body, which means a spiritual healing won't acknowledge them as a wound and will not be able to heal them.

While I have heard of thought-based healing methodologies, techniques that heal wounds by believing that the wounds are healed, it is not something I can advise you for. Without you breaking out some exceptional metal strength, we may need to retraumatize the area and work from there"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:32 am

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

It was nice to know that, at the very least, he wasn't going crazy. Something had happened, but...on a far bigger scale than he could have ever realized. God knows he wasn't anywhere near prepared to try and solve that mystery right now. But, the idea of thought-based healing quickly caught his attention. He wasn't an idiot by any means, but even he doubted his own prowess of will to try and heal himself, especially wounds of this calibur.

His body was barely capable of healing itself in the first place. Maybe it was something he could work on later down the line. It'd be nice to have at least some level of a failsafe to the reckless method of being a giant wall of steel that hits like a train. But, the mention of re-traumatizing the area to try and work on healing him.

"Wait, re-traumatize? So...basically, set myself on fire again?"

END POST | DESIRING ACCEPTANCE
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:11 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Well, my plan was more surgical than that, but if you wish to be expedient, reckless, and foolish all in one breath, then yes" Hannah would reply. The centuries had seemed to give this man nothing in the way of intelligence, but she wasn't going to say anything about that. Everyone matured at different rates, and some never did.

"If you wish to set yourself on fire again, then I am prepared to help you as soon as that happens" she would state, her spiritual pressure being reigned tighter to the room in anticipation.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

You know, if he had a nickel for every time someone stupidly powerful jumped to conclusions, he'd have two nickels by now. Lifting his hands as he felt Hannah's spiritual power being reigned tighter at his mention of setting himself ablaze again, Kokuto quickly went to dismiss him actually attempting it.

"Oi, don't jump the gun. Just because I gave an example doesn't mean that I'm gonna suddenly set myself on fire again and burn the place down."

Sighing as he lowered his hands, resting his arms on his legs as he shook his head. God knows he wasn't gonna just suddenly set a building on fire, endangering who knew how many people were in here. Even as a fledgling demon, he wouldn't have done that. The first time was a horrible accident in the first place, and he really didn't want to end up repeating it.

"I'm not a doctor or anythin', so I'm not gonna just combust again. It was just an example, I'll leave the plan and method to the professional. What kind of... 'surgical' plan did you have in mind? I figured that it'd have to be re-traumatized in a similar way to how the event happened originally."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"People are strange. It is good to be prepared for any eventuality" Hannah would reply. While she maintained the barriers on the building daily, and thus any fire would go no further than himself, she wanted to be on hand to minimalize both collateral and auto damages. Still, he didn't immediately jump to the blaze, and so she would stand and gesture to the nearby bed.

"Please, lay down and focus on the cherry blossoms" She would state, casting Hakufuku as he laid down to send him off to sleepy land. It was great, being able to near-instantly knock out people without the need of drugs. An absolute marvel for a doctor like herself. If he would indeed come and get a nap, she would begin some precision laser treatment with her Anima Mea, cutting the marred flesh away and then using Kaido to heal the raw flesh back to full health.

It was quite an in-depth operation between the cutting, the healing, and the enforcing of his slumber. It showcased Hannah's skill in being able to weave multiple spells at once over a long period of time, and even with her oceanic reiryoku, she was glad for Shadow-Casting to ease the strain. Eventually, after a few hours, she had finished her operation, and took a seat, letting Kokuto wake up from his spiritually induced sleep naturally.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:15 pm

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Kokuto found himself shaking his head lightly as she spoke. He didn't see anything wrong with preparing for any situation or possibility, but to immediately jump the gun and think the worst wasn't the right way to go about things. As she gestured to the nearby bed, Kokuto quietly walked over, sitting down and beginning to lay back. He raised an eyebrow as she told him to focus on the cherry blossoms.

"What cherry blosso-"

And, just as he was speaking, he saw them, and his head lulled back, his eyes gradually closed and his head tilted slightly to the side as everything suddenly went black, his chest gently raising and lowering in rhythm with his breathing. Despite such a long, deep sleep, he didn't dream. Or, more accurately, he didn't remember dreaming as, however long it had been later, his eyes began to open, reaching up to rub them as he sat up, groaning softly.

"Mngh...did I doze off? How long was I asleep? Were...you able to do it?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:00 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You didn't doze off, I knocked you out with an illusionary Kido" Hannah would reply in a very matter-of-fact voice. She would sort out the empty Kido Cartridge she had used for later replenishment, and the turn back to Kokuto. She considered modifying a Kyomon to create a reflective screen for him to look at himself, but dismissed that idea. As much as she liked to imply otherwise, she had been exhausted by the extended Kido usage.

"There is a mirror on the wall near the door, if you want to see how it worked. I personally have no idea if it worked or not. Partially because I have no idea how you looked before, and partially because it tends to crush a person's bones when I focus my energy enough to get their facial features"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum