Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo]

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Header2

KOIZUMI KASHA

"Nay, she's human and not even a substitute. Surely to earn me a few looks I imagine if it were to get out among the nobles, ugh. Regardless, she says that she is close with that Yugiri girl the Shihoin let go of and they travel, I see her once a month though last time she requested a date and so the upcoming meeting will be that date."

He didn't make any effort to hide the fact that she had made the advance in this situation. Surely the fact that Kasha had specified spirit of a man would say more than he needed to on what she was like.

"Besides that very adventurous and very strange but not in a bad way, I'll put that down to the living realm's influence and diverse plethora of cultures down there."

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo]

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:14 pm
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ah, the rest of the nobles can think whatever they'd like. What are they going to do about it?"

Kyo was, really, one of the worst possible nobles that could possibly exist. Even for a family which was renowned for its pragmatism, and for its meritocratic ethics, Kyo's lack of regard for the trappings of nobility and the like were fairly well-known around many in the Seireitei. Not that he cared, of course.

"I guess 'strange but not in a bad way' isn't the worst compliment I could imagine you giving. Going on a date and that's all you've got to say about her? Come on, surely you of all people have something to say about her looks."

He knew his friend well enough to know that he wouldn't have considered a woman if she wasn't up to his standards of aesthetic, but frankly, Kyo just wanted to hear Kasha actually give his opinion on it.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:21 pm

KOIZUMI KASHA

"My my, you're so nosy about the details."

He teased with a smirk that said it was a fifty-fifty as to whether or not Kasha would even indulge in giving the details now that he had pushed for them, Kyo however did have quite the benefit of being his best friend though didn't he? It really made the fifty-fifty meaningless.

"Would you prefer I explain meticulously the elfin features of her face, her hair as chestnut brown and silky smooth or do you prefer that I respectfully say that her appearance is quite plain and simple where the finer details of it are in subtle use of their natural beauty rather than my own approach?"

Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBurning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Burning Hot Tea Party [Kasha, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:49 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Now that was much more the sort of thing Kyo had hoped to hear, and more than anything else, he was glad to hear it from Kasha. Given how reserved he always was, that sort of poetic speech about a woman seemed outright shocking. But it was good, naturally, and Kyo gave him a nice pat on the shoulder as if to reaffirm that.

"Can't a man want to know a little more? But if you've got all those details ready to lay out like that, I don't think I even need to ask much else on that front."

As one of the family attendants brought a few more small pots of Kyo's favorite teas, arriving so silently that most might have missed their presence entirely, Kyo thought about any advice he might even have to give, if any.

"So, what's your plan for this date of yours?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:30 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

Though Kasha's attention caught the silent attendants which probably spoke more of the fact that this conversation had not ground his thoughts to a halt in the demand of all metaphorical hands being committed to this task. The Koizumi looked off while thinking. That was the perplexing matter of it, Ira had the spirit of a man but certainly acted quite feminine.

What would she prefer?

"It's difficult to determine what she might find more enjoyable. Dare I inquire as to your own experiences on these matters?"

He asked but laced it with teasing and if Lord Sawachika was watching from afar he would no doubt struggle by the pert smirk that he gave when he asked Kyo the question.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:38 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo thought about the question for a few moments as he poured the tea, offering a cup to Kasha as he did so. It wasn't that it was a difficult question or anything. Kasha was right to ask, considering Kyo had more experience dealing with women. But, at the same time, he'd be lying if he said he thought experience was universal in that field.

"Well, if she's got a man's spirit like you say, she's not going to like any of that refined, noble type stuff. Not to say she won't like something nice, of course, but I don't think she'd take well to it if there were any expectations on her behavior. Mm..."

What else? Kyo admittedly hadn't gotten with too many women that fit this bill before Asami, and she was a noblewoman, so that still didn't quite help as much as he'd have liked.

"Personally, I've noticed girls tend to like it when you take charge. Not all of them, but most of them. The ones that don't like it usually tend to be a little bossy, so I guess if that sounds like her, don't take that advice."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:04 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

Take a bit of charge? How difficult, even though he hailed from the Koizumi Family Kasha made very little effort to be assertive. He was fairly willing to go with the flow and allow himself to be dragged into this and that. Sometimes it felt like his and Kyo's relationship summed that up quite well but he would be deign to say that he didn't have the capacity for it. It was something that was just rare to need to do. Perhaps he could try though, Ira did not exactly present as the "bossy" type Kyo was referring to.

"I see. So something simple?"

He took a moment to consider it, quiet and out of the way seemed appropriate but he was reluctant to use the setting that came to mind immediately. The Koizumi estate was vast and had plenty of places to venture but it was also a very large family as well. Then again, the Soul Society did have some nice natural landscapes especially in the Rukongai that he'd heard about.

That seemed like a good place to start with investigating.

"I think I could form something along the lines of what you mean. I am indebted to you, Kyo."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:18 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Yeah, simple's good, but you don't just want her to feel like you didn't put in the effort or anything. I won't lie to you, it's a tough balancing act, but you're a pretty nimble guy, so it'll go fine."

Kyo mostly threw in that little joke just to lighten the mood, knowing that this was probably something that actually did give Kasha a bit of trouble. He'd never outright point something like that out, of course, or even suggest the thought had crossed his mind, but he still did what he could to help out with it.

"Don't even worry about it, no debt necessary or anything like that! I think it'd be a failing on my end if I didn't give my sage advice to a friend in need, now wouldn't it?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:24 am

KOIZUMI KASHA

"I shall take it as payment for my own to you."

He said coyly and continued to sip his tea. Looking quietly at the stone carving and wondering what shape it would take in the future, crafted under the fine workmanship of his friend. Sipping on the tea occasionally as he kept thinking about this upcoming date, what mixed feelings it brought. He hated when his mind was absorbed in something and stuck to it.

It was like an enchantment, the kind of bewitching situation he created rather than allowed himself to be under the affects of. Yet here he was all the same he mused all thoughtfully.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum