Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao]

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:20 am
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Nao-header2

SAWACHIKA NAO | GOD SPEAR

"Eh?"

Proper business. Ah fooey. Who cared about business? She hang out with people all the time and it went just fine, though you could hardly say that Nao followed the traditions of a noblewoman. If anything she behaved more like a boy from the Rukongai but she was a down-to-earth kind of girl.

"Well, if ya insist. I'll put in a good word anyway. My parents will love your spirit. So whatcha like to do in your spare time? Ever tried kintsugi? They don't call me the guilded hands for nothing."

Just how many different titles did Nao have and how many of them were coined by others and not herself? That was the real mystery of her various titles but up to Asami to figure it out.

END POST

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADNIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao]

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:51 am

NIce To Meetcha! [Asami, Nao] - Page 2 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

Asami mulled upon the words she had just spoken for a long moment. Words she had spoken absentmindedly, and not for the first time, and yet she had missed their importance. There was a question that she hadn't asked herself before and yet it jumped to the forefront of her mind.

Nao spoke some words, but she didn't hear them. There wasn't really much that she could hear as that single thought bounced around her head like a pinball going for a high score. It was so obvious, and yet she hadn't even considered it. He hadn't considered it either, but she knew why he had not done so. And that was not the same reason as her.

A hand waved dismissively in Nao's direction as Asami suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. The fascinator shrunk as it too seemed to come to the same revelation as she had, the ends folding in on themselves as it curled up.

"I think so too. Uh. Sorry. I think I left something in Kyo's quarters."

There was a sudden flatness to her voice, it had sprung from nowhere and would return to it in time. Still, she afforded Nao another smile before she turned to hurriedly depart.

Burning the midnight oil | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum