Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]

Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:34 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a slight drool from her mouth as she salivated at the thought of consuming all these warm, wonderful-smelling foods. Hunger and filling that appetite was something Algos could never achieve in her life, but with such bountiful feasts, this mortal body was so much better in the sense that it could get satisfied, and it made her all the happier. Seeing the plates stack up, it was a good thing the woman had her own income rolling in, so it didn't matter how much they ordered as far as she was concerned. All she wanted was that food in her belly!

"Uh, many girls are shy about it, but I can't hide it. It's somewhat embarrassing, but I have a big appetite, you see. So you can eat as much as you want; I might keep up."

Now realizing how hungry she was, a faint blush came across her face before the mounds of food started to stack around them. It smelt heavenly to her, and it caused Aina's stomach to grow even louder with anticipation. So, without wasting much time, she slapped a plate of lasagna, pizza, bread, and a glass of wine and started tearing it up. Even if her face was red, she didn't hide her shyness about this side of her.

"Mmmmm, it's so good~."

Muttering with her mouth full, the woman took a satisfying gulp as the rich meal hit her gut, causing her to reach for the wine and cleanse her palette a bit as the incredible flavor of the light alcohol made her loose, giddy and relaxed.

"I wasn't kidding about the pigging out part."

Wiping away the red stains from her lips, the woman used a napkin to clean herself up as she leaned back in her chair with a content smile on her face.

"How about you? Are you a fast eater, or do you like to savor a meal?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]

Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

"That so, huh? No shame there. I'd like to see how well you can keep up, Aina."

Aina was far from alone in her desire to voraciously consume the food that filled their table. The aroma of well-prepared cuisine assaulted his nostrils as his stomach roared excitedly. He didn't really see why Aina ought to feel embarrassed about being honest with herself. He admired that in a woman, in anyone really. He welcomed those who were bold, who were direct, who lived lives dictated by their own rules, and not by the general populace.

When the food arrived, just as her expression lit up, his eyes went wide like saucers, inhaling the tantalizing scent of freshly made food into his nostrils. His hands reached forward to grab at a few of the plates well. Pizza, Lasagna, and Spaghetti were all drawn towards him, with two glasses of wine at the side. It was almost as if they were in unison, as Kenichi wasted no particular time in diving into what caught his eye the most - the pizza. The taste of each slice set his taste buds aflame, causing him to groan happily with joy.

"Amashing~!"

Speaking with his mouth full, he went through the pizza at a breakneck pace. An entire pan had seemingly been cleared within a matter of minutes, the sight humorously akin to what one might see out of a competitive eater trying to beat a time limit. Of course, there was no desire to match her pace. He simply found this authentic taste to be that delicious, compared to what he had in Japan. He turned his eyes towards the spaghetti and then Lasagna. He wondered for a moment, shrugged his shoulders, mixed them together, and tore into it with the ferocity of a lion. Bite after bite earned a similar sign of approval as the first did.

Absolutely. Divine. Grabbing a cup of wine, Kenichi would wash it down, a happy sigh escaping his lips as he grinned from ear to ear. An Action-filled night. Philosophy. Good food. Good drink. The company of an attractive woman who opened his mind up to thinking a little more deeply on how he ought to progress from here. Kenichi could not ask for more.

He might have desired a little peace and quiet at first, but hell, he'd take this ten thousand times over! He thought about wiping the remnants of food and drink with his arm, but he had to maintain some measure of decorum here. They were in a restaurant, after all. Pulling a napkin towards his face, he wiped away the red spots and turned towards Aina. He softly sipped the second cup of wine at his side, leaning with a playful grin on his face.

"Honestly? A bit of both. If something is really good, I really can't help myself. I'll go through it so fast that I end up ordering more just to experience it all over again. I think I tend to slow down more whenever it's a home-cooked meal. I know that sounds strange, but I truly believe there is so much you can experience in eating something a person made with love and care. Judging by that show you put on, I'd say you're a bit of a fast eater?"

stand unrivaled| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:02 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Uh, well, maybe she was okay after all. Aina herself paused to let some of her food digest, so her plum eyes saw the sight of Kenichi plowing through the food as if there were no tomorrow. After a while, she started to snicker a bit at the sight, as it was a lot more monstrous than her appetite was at the moment. So, to savor the moment further, Aina wasted no time downing her glass of wine before swinging her right leg over her left and zoning in on the male when he finally came out of his food-high to talk.

"Well, well. I guess I'm not the only one who can pig out. Not that there is anything wrong with that!"

Wriggling her nose and laughing with playful intent, the woman herself was feeling loose from the drinks she was having. Her body was feeling warm, at ease, and as if there was a gentle blanket oozing over her sober thoughts ever-so-slowly. Aina wasn't drunk off her ass by any means, but she had felt quite tipsy at the moment, and it was quite the welcome experience to eat, make merry, talk, and be out in the night air. That is what it was like to be alive, no?

"Goodness, you weren't wrong, though. You can have a lot of experience by trying and eating new foods. Still, that experience will probably have to be put on a payment plan at this point."

Another laugh escaped her lips before pondering whether she was a fast or slow eater. So, she'd slowly eat a pizza slice, let the cheesy goodness in her mouth, and continue.

"I can be both, depending on the situation. A girl has to be elegant in the eye of the public but can eat like a bulldog in her private chambers~."

Putting the slice back then, she giggled again before taking a swig of her drink.

"But more interestingly, how do you work off the fullness? Sometimes I nap it off when I feel I've bitten off too much."

A sheepish yawn escaped her mouth as she blushed. Her gut was feeling tingly, comfy and all the round stuffed. So, it was only natural that her body would become tired after processing all that tasty goodness. She was only mortal~

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Soul Of The Night [Aina/Kenichi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:30 pm

A soft wink was cast in Aina's direction in response to her jovial comment. He continued to nibble at a slice of pizza as well, playfully leaning into his chair. Every now and then, he took a casual sip of his wine, allowing his body to settle into its own lightly intoxicated daze. Kenichi deemed this night one of utter bliss. It was all that he lived for, truth be told. A dash of adventure, a touch of peril, great food, wonderful drink, and the welcoming presence of a beautiful woman who was a breathe of fresh air. Gazing toward her, he'd maintain that radiant grin, offering his own commentary to their meal.

"What did I tell you? Food and drink unlocks the door to my heart. Anyone who offers shall never feel as if their money or food has been wasted on my watch. I must admit, it was quite endearing to see you attacking your own meal the way you did. Some women are so... touchy about things like that, but I think it's pretty cute when they let loose and care little about the public eye. To me, that's what i means to be free, you know? Why be ashamed? Variety is the spice of life, and I adore savoring each spice even if they sometimes burn my tongue... like this pizza did," he remarked, a humorous jest voiced with joy in his voice.

Kenichi leaned forward in his chair, amber eyes observing the woman in curious admiration. A fascinating woman, indeed. A fusion of so many things that didn't seem to mesh properly, but combined quite well overall.

"Naps are certainly nice, not gonna lie. That's usually my go-to option, too. To be honest, whenever I try sweating it off in a spar or a training session, I usually end up burning it off so much that I end up hungry once more. I've been told my stomach is something of a black hole, but I don't think that's true... or maybe it is, who knows~?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:58 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Well, Kenichi was the insightful one. It was interesting to hear him go on about the different sentiments that food can invoke in a person. But, more importantly, perhaps Aina shouldn't need to be embarrassed by such a thing. And, of course, that was true. So, although it wasn't ladylike to her, Aina tinkered with the thought of just rolling with the punches as far as the kinks of her personality were concerned. She needed to be more of her person if she were to continue to erode the pieces of Algos that remained, at least.

"If you enjoy food that much, I may have to cook for you sometime. But, unfortunately, I'm not the best cook, so you'll be a Guinea pig for me to try my future dishes on so they don't go to waste."

After having a fit of playful laughter, Aina closed her eyes and added on.

"But yes, I think after this talk, I'll just embrace the fact I love food as you seem to have a good outlook on when it comes to eating. Just try not to eat so much you get a heart attack or something."

Once done speaking, Aina closed her eyes and started pondering. Then, after a few seconds of silence. When she regained her thoughts, she spoke once more.

"Oh, before I get too sleepy here, you should give me your number. I have a place I'm staying at nearby, but good contacts are worth saving."

Eyes open again, she dug in her pocket, flicked her phone over to him, and motioned him to put in his contact details.

"As I feel the food hitting me more and more, Kenichi."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:44 am

The radiant grin worn across his face could have lit up an entire room when Aina offered the possibility of preparing a meal of her own make. Naturally, as food was the key to his approval, so too was a homemade meal prepared by someone's hand. To the average person, there may have been little difference. To Kenichi, the two were as far apart as heaven and earth. Did it lessen the meal he was indulging in currently? Of course not. What truly distinguished them was the level of intimacy.

The men and women who prepared their meal for them tonight were obligated to do so under the condition of being paid. If the two of them, sitting at this table, lacked insufficient funds, they would have to pay for it in other ways. Conversely, if the food and service were poor, they would face their own share of consequences. Complaints could be voiced, poor reviews could send their five star to a four, a three star to a two. There was a profound pressure in an environment like that.

Naturally, none of that existed in the setting of a household. One could make a poor meal and simply start over again, practicing until they mastered their recipe of choice. When they mastered that recipe, the result was otherworldly. Kenichi held no particular worry towards the notion of being a guinea pig for her recipes. He was no culinary maestro himself. The list of things he could cook could probably be counted on one hand. To him, the offer was music to his ears.

"First, I've been treated to a meal. Now, I've been presented the possibility of having a meal prepared for me? I honestly feel spoiled. I was already fond of you before, based on wisdom and insight alone. Now, I'm charmed. Any more of that, and I might be compelled to court you before long," he remarked with a hearty chuckle, catching the mobile device in his hands.

"You needn't worry too much about too much food. I love it with a passion, but I also love keeping myself active even more. Whether in combat or sparring, I'm always keeping my body in motion. My metabolism is sort of like a cheat code, ya know?"

With his digits typed into the phone, he softly placed the mobile device back into her hand, leaning into his chair again.

"There. With that, you can reach me any time you want. I'm always a phone call away. Say the word and I'll race across the planet. Okay, that's a bit of hyperbole. A lot of hyperbole, actually. Still, I'm sure you get the idea," he noted with a chuckle.

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:21 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"Well, you wouldn't be the first to want to court a beautiful girl like me! So considered me flattered. And the offer is still open for when I'm, uh, sober."

A soft burp exited the woman's mouth before she had a content sigh, feeling more of her wine kick in as her body felt glazed over, stuffed, and fall. At that moment, she could feel a deeper tiredness setting in, and all she desired was warmth, comfort, and a place to lay her tired little head.

That didn't mean she was bored, however. Today was great! She definitely needed the walk, the excitement, and a change of pace in terms of getting out to socialize with someone. So, when all their arrangements were finished, she happily took her food back and chimed back in with him.

"As lovely as this evening has been, I'm getting sleepy and wanna head out! I will be reaching out to you sometime tomorrow or this week, and hopefully, we can hang out more and see what happens~."

With a chipper hum, the woman hugged Kenichi before letting go and parting ways:

"Until then~."

And, if not stopped, she'd start to head out toward a cab, blowing a kiss at him and waving away to head home, find shelter and relax.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:15 pm

Kenichi chuckled heartily at the little burp that escaped her lips. She was clearly ready to go home and unwind. A soft smile lined his lips as he sighed happily. This night was more than he expected. He roamed the mountains and crossed paths with a woman who left a fine impression on him. It honestly felt surreal. There were thousands of ways the night could have went, but it ended on a note so wonderfully high. He was elated.

Of course, he blinked his eyes when he turned around, receiving a hug from the plum-haired woman. This, too, felt nice. He returned the hug, following Aina until the cab arrived. He was certainly excited to see her again, as soon as she desired. The kiss blown in his direction only heightened that desire as he pretended to catch it before waving the woman goodbye. Heading off into another direction, Kenichi stared into the moon as it cast an illuminating glow over his face.

It was a night to remember. That much was certain...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum