Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:32 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I am a bit spoiled. Sue me."

The tone was by no means vicious, as Rita herself had a playful giggle as she stuck her tongue back out at Kegare. If nothing else, she was having a fun time with things. She was taking it slow, relaxing, and trying to get out of her head for a bit. This whole get-together was very lovely!

"Well, I like hanging with you even in these shitty-hollow-infested parts. So maybe it's more about the companion you keep than the travel itself."

Then, she'd flick the nose of Kegare softly before adding on.

"But fuck that sleeping on the side of the road shit. I like to sleep in luxury, 'kay? Nothing beats a warm, heated king-size bed with maid service and all the wonderful treats you can gorge yourself on! "

There was a snicker as Rita twirled her index finger around before doing the same to her hair. Subconsciously almost showing her flirtatious nature at the moment, even if she wasn't paying much attention to what her body was doing.

"And maybe you are right about the crowd I keep around. I got a lot of people that kiss my ass, wanna get in my pants, or think I'm another shitbag like them. So it is, uh, kind of nice to be treated normally."

Rita seemed a bit ditzy at that moment as it hadn't crossed her mind how most of her relationships were. So many people either were subservient to her by means of being her employees, or they were people who were on equal footing with her and assumed she was down with whatever sick methods to achieve wealth, success, and so on. And being that Rita was quite the looker herself, it was hard not to have her doubts about some men and women; given a pretty face can make people lose their minds. That notion further made her blush before she had a fake cough, pretended to look down at her phone as it buzzed, and gave herself a moment to pull herself together.

"heh-heh-heh, even now, they are bugging me, see?"

Half of that was sheepish, and the next half of those words made the woman's voice turn back to her usual self. She then started sending a bullshit text message to some bot that had alerted her of a price change in one of her stocks. When that was done, her face was back upward, and she had an awkward smile.

"Good, I kind of, uh, thought I annoyed you or something. I dunno, I thought maybe you wouldn't like me? Like, with the whole boss thing..."

Then a thought pulled in through her head.

'....get a grip, WOMAN!'

Rita wasn't used to having these tingly feelings for most people, so she struggled not to spill her damn spaghetti all over the place. So, she took a deep breath and just carried on.

"...I mean, uh, I'm happy you still think of me as a friend. Is that weird?"

God dammit.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:59 pm
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 HEADER__baiken_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_jako_toyprn__sample-343423b828868e56d266cf0986a28e0c

Kegare snorted just a bit at that and waved a hand. "Well you're welcome to all that when you're not around me. I get the whole dealio with ...yaknow... wanting to be comfortable. But I went a lot outta my way to get away from all that." She pointed out, folding her legs and leaning back in her seat. She couldn't help but smirk a little as Rita got all into....well..... a lot of talk about company.
That was certainly....weird.

It was a little...obvious what Rita was fishing for, and softly, Kegare let out a little sigh and slowly stood up, brushing off her lap for a moment before she strode over to where Rita was and reached up, gently patting the top of the woman's head. "Hey." She murmured, leaning in and looking the woman in the eye, making firm eye contact and canting her head a bit to the side. "Jeez take a breath. I get what ya mean, I appreciate you being around too. You don't gotta get all nervous about it." She murmured, her voice light and soothing before she pulled her hand back and rolled one of her shoulders.

"Anywho, you should take a bit of time to relax. Try some stuff out. All that jazz. I'd offer to help but ....heh....All I really get up to these days is hunting. And I feel like that might not be quite your jive."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:37 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Regaining her grip, Rita responded promptly to her bit about the outdoors.

"I mean, camping can be fun, silly. But seriously, how do you sleep out here? Or do you even need to sleep?"

It was a legitimate question to Rita as she has known people with enough crazy supernatural powers to where things like sleep, food, bathroom needs, and all that were reduced or removed thanks to their abilities, cybernetic enhancements, or other magical bullshit. On the other hand, it may be interesting to follow her anyway. The reason for that thought is that Rita assumed maybe she was too spoiled, so perhaps roughing it for a few days couldn't hurt.

"I suppose trying it couldn't be hard as I've gotten a bit soft. It seems like it has done wonders for you!"

Rita's eyes were pretty attentive at the moment. So, they kept their sights on Kegare as she moved about before blinking when she came to a stop and rubbed her head. If Rita were a cat, she'd definitely have been purring at the moment. Instead, however, a sheepish smile came across her face as her blush softened.

"Oh, I'm not nervous! I, uh, just had a stock go down. It's no biggie."

That was bullshit. The stock went up...even if only by a half percent! And at that moment, her phone did show that it was in the green.

"...ok, you are right. I was nervous."

Yeah, even despite her fluttered heart, Rita couldn't bullshit herself, much less Kegare at the moment. So she fessed up to that fact before it got out of hand.

So, after that little mishap, Rita slowed her breath, relaxed, closed her eyes, and tried to enjoy these tingly new feelings and emotions. If nothing else, it beats the dead sensation in her mind before this little get-together. Hence, she'd listen in before chiming back at Kegare.

"I mean, you can show me how to hunt. I may be a fighter, businesswoman, and all that crap, but huntsmen, I am not. Might be fun to camp and stuff."

That wasn't her kissing up to Kegare or anything; it was an honest thought. Even if it wasn't something she'd do forever, it couldn't hurt her future endeavors, and maybe getting out of the city for a bit would do well. She's been to so many cities lately that she had forgotten a bit about nature and some of its beauty.

"I ain't sayin' that to kiss your pretty ass either. When you are stuck beyond so many meetings, managing people, doing tasks, training, and trying to keep your shit as functional as possible with life; you lose sight of shit, and I think that's the reason I came here because you are someone I, uh, probably need at the moment."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:49 pm
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 HEADER__baiken_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_jako_toyprn__sample-343423b828868e56d266cf0986a28e0c

Kegare snorted and sighed, shaking her head. "Yes. I sleep. Not quite as often as humans do. But I still do." She noted simply enough. Naturally, she smirked when she saw that reaction from Rita to the little pat, as well as that flustered insistence before, ultimately, confessing to being nervous. Going on about trying hunting, and generally making it rather clear that Rita wanted to spend some time with her. Which was cute, in it's own way, she supposed. All the same, she gave a little roll of her shoulder and sighed.

"Hmmm. You need me do you? Well, back in the day, I would have just given you a price. But not these days, little broker girl." She noted casually. "I'm not really a good teacher. Honestly, it just comes down to tracking and killing hollows. Sensing their energy and all that. Buuut I think maybe you should try baby steps. I don't think roughing it out in the country side is for you. I don't need food, drink, or much sleep. So It would admittedly be quite a bit rougher for you to go along with me. But I do appreciate the enthusiasm." She noted with a sly smile.

"Maybe some other time. When you're a little more prepared for roughing it."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:11 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"You don't sleep? So I guess you just woke up that good-looking. You surprised me. I'm gonna have to steal your technique."

Rita made fake pawing motions with her hand. Of course, it was doubtful her own body would age aggressively, considering her supernatural energies definitely staggered aging hard. But, on the other hand, the marvels of training and living one hundred years in the future had their perks since there were plenty of anti-aging creams for all the vain fucks of the world. Regardless, Rita added something else on:

"But yeah, I love sleep. I wouldn't look this good at 30 without it!"

Speaking with bold confidence, Rita puffed her chest out and flicked her teal hair in the breeze after snorting and giggling, almost giddy and childlike as she was honestly having fun.

"And I would have paid handsomely for your time even if ya did make me pay."

Sticking her tongue out, Rita was half-joking, half-serious with that comment. But, if something caught her eye, resources and money could be thrown to the wind without much caution to attain Rita's desires.

"Also, I'm plenty strong to rough it and kill hollows!"

Now puffing her cheeks like a blow-fish, Rita kept on with her playful nature as she had some energy leaked out. By doing this, a strong wind came across the area as she grinned and flexed her arm before making it all stop in a flash.

"So don't worry about me, but I like to be enthusiastic around you. Hehe, so ya are welcome."

After humming to herself, Rita's eyes looked downright suspicious for a moment before she said to hell with it and just rested her head on Kegare shoulder.

"Shitting around aside, then we can relax tonight or something. We need to hang out more, missy!"

Almost pouting on this point, Rita liked this closeness very much! Though, to take more of an interest in Kegare, she'd begin to ask questions as she playfully hummed.

"And where do you want to go from here? I mean, what haven't you experienced yet? You seem pretty wise to me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:14 pm
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 2 HEADER3_FIMfdfwXIAMtFjw

Kegare ...stared for a moment and rubbed the back of her neck. Alright, well, she'd tried being a little subtle about it. But it really did seem like Rita was all about this kinda thing. She reached up, gently rubbing her eyelid before canting her head to the side. Well, to be honest, it WAS becoming pretty obvious at this point. May as well rip the bandaid off now.

"Y'know Rita. You're talking a lot about me. How much you need me around. How much you wanna hang out. Not a few minutes ago you were talkin about how much you hated the idea of roughing it, but now you're talkin about camping and hunting with me." She pointed out, reaching in and gently taking a moment to grasp Rita by the chin, making sure that they were looking at eachother eye to eye.

"You got a crush on me?" She asked calmly enough. Not really trying to put on any charms, she just wanted a straight answer out of the woman. Sure, COULD she let Rita tag along? Potentially. But this was something she could smell and she wanted to make sure it was addressed before either of them got too ahead of themselves.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:12 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita was going to say something, but her mind got distracted when Kegare grabbed hold of her chin and made her look the woman in the eye. Then, her world was rocked hard by the question of whether or not she had a crush on Kegare. At that second, there was no way in hell she was able to hide her reaction at this point. Almost immediately after that comment, her face turned to a shade of red because she wasn't prepared for things to progress quickly.

In fact, Rita almost didn't want to answer the question. She was fine with it being announced and just keeping things as they were. She didn't want her to become weirded out or, even worse, face rejection. As it was one thing for her to reject or accept people throughout her life who weren't that close to her, but it was another deal when it was someone she was growing feelings for.

"....uhmmmmm, I do, but you don't have to accept if you don't want to."

All of that bravado seemed to wash away at that moment as more of her true face came to the surface. The woman was definitely smitten and wanted Kegare to like her, but she didn't want to force that on her.

What a mess to be in!

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:49 pm

Huh.

That was kinda cute. She watched Rita with that calm, passive expression on her face, seeming to consider for a moment as the woman actually seemed....pretty flustered. She'd half expected to get a pretty boring response. A joke or soemthing like that. And yet she didn't. A slight nod of her head. Well, it seemed there really was somethin under all that laid back demeanor.

"Tch. You got real bad taste in women. IF you were a client, this'd be around the time I'd stick my fingers in your mouth and tell you to beg." She sighed, shaking her head and then smirking a bit to herself. What a fucked up wreck living among humans had made her. She wondered what her old squadmates would think of her now. She released Rita's chin and rolled her shoulders.

"You're pretty cute though, when you aren't acting all chill and stuff. Cmon, let's get going. My price for killing the hollows was a good meal, I'm sure they won't mind a plus one for the evening." She noted to Rita as she started walking. At the very least, now it was all out in the open.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:40 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Who said I wouldn't like that kind of thing..."

Sucking her teeth, Rita flushed harder for a moment as she felt flustered. Her heart was tingling; she felt out of place and like her face would explode. The woman's emotions were running like crazy in her head, so she decided that if Kegare were to torment her like this, she would get something out of this exchange as well!

"And fine, you can take me wherever I want; I don't care! But I'm taking something in return!"

Some part of her really liked being called cute and letting someone else take the wheel for a bit since much of her life was so in her control. So she'd pout once more, gripping on hard to the hand of Kegare and placing her head on her shoulder as they walked together. Fine, if she wanted to embarrass her, she could do that. But Rita was at least going to get some physical affection from it if her mind had been split open and her deceptions were seen through like crystal.

"Now you are stuck with me...hmph. I hope you are happy with yourself"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Huh... well that was......not what she expected. As Rita made her way over and started resting their head on Kegare's shoulder she furrowed her brows a bit. Alright, right past cute and into weird. She furrowed her brows a little at Rita and sighed a bit. Well, that's what she got for being so permissive.

She reached up and lightly applied a finger to Rita's forehead, gently pressing until the woman was a few feet from her. "Alright, you get a pass because I am aware that you don't have a lot of social experience, but uh... it's hard to walk like that. And also you should ask before doing things like that." She was a bit of a hypocrit, having grabbed Rita by the chin, but she wouldn't have insisted if the woman had batted her away or something.

"Look, don't get too ahead of yourself. I'm acknowledging your affections, but presently I don't share them." She furrowed her brows, frankly there was probably a nicer way to do this. But Kegare knew about as much as this shit as Rita seemed to. "Consider this an upgrade to 'traveling companion'." She noted. Vaguely wondering if this had been a bad idea. But frankly, that bad secret flirting had been pretty hard to ignore, at least this was getting out of the way now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum