Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:32 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Carnage was typical in a world filled with supernatural beasts. To that end, the smoldering remains of a few city blocks in The City Of Lights were a testament to that fact. While it wasn't the most significant disaster to ever occur, the damage and loss of human life were indeed a problem. Following the assault Ichigo Kurosaki had made, the hollow energy unleashed from the male made its impact, and where there was a disaster, the work of volunteers was needed. And thus, that's where Aina came in.

When it came to dealing with repairs, assessing the damage, dealing with the wounded, and the overall recovery effort after such attacks, volunteers always came in handy. Hence, when the opportunity to assist came, Aina figured she would take the chance as it was the potential to find something of value in seeing the carnage of combat from the perceptive of someone without much power. Something that the former demon that was Algos would not have much thought of in her previous life. Nevertheless, Aina dared to set forth for this city with nothing but time on her hands.

Spending most of her time in the hospital, Aina saw herself helping around by giving blood to others who needed it, lending energy to other supernatural beings that could utilize it, cleaning different rooms, and sometimes even helping with the patients themselves by checking in on them, handing them meals and other tasks similar to that. There were many interesting stories to gauge from the sick and wounded, but her next patient to tend to was a curious case.

As Aina started to approach the floor this man was on, the Quincy known as Lukas Ätherisch was one of the primary individuals who had been in the center of the disaster event of Hollow Ichigo's rampage. With whispers around the hospital, she wasn't sure what his whole motive or reason was for taking part, but the word did get around. So, her intrigue was piqued when she opened the door and decided to play a bit of room service as she called out.

" Hello? Lukas, are you in here? My name is Aina, and I'm just assisting the nurses with patients. Is everything alright in here?"

With those words uttered, the plum-eyed woman let herself in and prepared for whatever it was she'd see next.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  WVMWLOu
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty Re: Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:14 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
hospital

The stethoscope was cold. A metal disk prodding between yellows and black across his back, soft air escaping from the patient's nose. Lukas was very visibly irritated by the experience, however necessary it was. To the left of him, a nurse was prodding at his arm, binding it in preparation for a sling. Could be worse. he mused, glancing downwards.

Blast coulda burned off my pants. The doctor drew back, rounding to face Lukas as pages flit down a clipboard.

"Nothing broken, a few hairline fractures, but they'll be fine if you don't exert yourself. The bruising and swelling will stay on for a few days, but we'll give you something for the pain." Looking back to Lukas, the men shook hands. "You're free to go home once we have the rest of your results back."

The doctor left, the nurse lowering a now fully bandaged arm before leaving to find a sling. Leaving alone the silver haired man, he let out a deep breath before a voice caused him to jump, stumbling as he spun around. His eyes locked to the woman, before softening with a shake of his head. "Sorry, yeah. I'm not hurt with anything serious. Probably." At least, he hoped.

204 words | | oof ouch ouchie

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty Re: Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:44 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina let the doctor exit the room, the woman was surprised by how minor some of the injuries were after the clash she had heard about it. In fact, it made her pause for a moment to consider just how this new body of hers would heal, considering this is a new soul and life for herself. She just gazed at her right hand for a moment as she doubted that her present self had the same regenerative capacities as her former, demonic one did. But now wasn't the time to freak out about that. Her plum eyes set back on Lukas after he spoke.

"I heard it was a pretty grim battle. Of course, you have your injuries, but I'm sure you are happy they weren't as bad as they could be, right?"

Getting to work, Aina started dusting things off, throwing trash away, and doing a bit of cleaning in the room before she turned her head back to Lukas and posed another question if he was up for a little conversation as she worked.

"And if you could humor a stranger, what made you even want to defend against a nutjob like that? It seems like that Arranar was insanely strong."

After folding out some towels and hospital gowns to put on a chair nearby, Aina herself pondered what that hollow was going through. From the sounds of it, it was some insane type of power no one could handle. It almost reminded her of the days of her demonic assaults when no one could do a thing to stop her former incarnation from destroying and taking what she desired. Perhaps this would be a valuable experience to understand better people she probably would have slain without a second thought in her previous life.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Through Carnage And Meaning [Aina/Lukas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:37 am
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
hospital

"Yeah?" Lukas replied, befuddlement drawing his gaze as the woman began to move around the room. "This isn't even from the fight. Just a really long fall." He'd wince in an attempt to gesture across the side of his body, dropping his hand immediately.

His eyebrow would raise as she continued, turning as to follow her progressive tidying. Who the fuck cares? almost sprang forth, locked behind a bit tongue. Instead he thought, in a moment of silence. Staring as he did, watching. Who is this woman?

"'Why?' A hollow shows up, you get rid of it. Part of being a Quincy." his tone was curt, in a stating-the-obvious kind of way; although not yet hostile. "Especially if they come to you." His gaze would flicker, turning slightly to the hallway behind them. Empty.

"Why do you care?"

138 words | | explain yourself young lady

Last edited by Snake on Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:59 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

"I'm still sorry that happened to you."

Aina felt that was a lie, but she wouldn't comment on the fall comment. Instead, she kept doing her job, seemingly losing herself in the cleaning as she tried to find a good flow to work in and listen. And as the woman kept getting deeper into her cleaning, Aina could tell Lukas was growing more irritable by his use of speech. He was trying to keep it in, but Aina felt no harm in telling her intent when he asked why she would even care.

"And I care because I'm here to volunteer and assist those in need to have some value in my life. But, beyond that, I've taken an interest in people's stories to see if there is anything from their struggles that can help my own."

After putting away more medical supplies in a cabinet near Lukas, the woman's plum eyes kept their gaze on him.

"I can stop speaking if you wish, but do you not agree that people can learn from each other? Or is that too idealistic?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:50 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
hospital

Distrust pooled behind silver eyes, slightly narrowing as they turned to Aina. "I appreciate it." he replied, almost snippily. Lukas would continue to listen as she'd continue to explain, whatever her logic would be. It would have trouble reaching Lukas' ears - his own bias readily apparent when he spoke.

"Learn what? Why someone's doing their job?" he'd tap the cross on his shoulder, an attempt to gesture with the limp arm failing with a strained breath. "If you're in the Stadt, you should be plenty familiar. Ideals or otherwise."

The fuck do ideals even matter? was running through his head, but no need to tear her head off. Although his patience was thinner than usual - it had been one hell of a day, and he was hurting. "If its how you get value or whatever, don't go putting that shit on other people." he'd continue, a shake of his head as the nurse popped back into the doorframe, carrying a sling.

"Herr Lukas?" the man nodded in reply, "In a minute, if you won't mind." Lukas would gesture to Aina, the nurse nodding before stepping back away.

187 words | | eggshells

Last edited by Snake on Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:17 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a pause in the woman's movements when speaking of getting value from others. In that instance, Aina wondered if it was truly that terrible to want to seek value by helping others. Then, after putting away more trash, she'd turn her eye back to Lukas and respond.

"Noted. I expect nothing from you, and I wish not to put anything on you, but I gave you an answer since you asked. Is it that terrible to want to help people?"

When Aina finished speaking, she'd look over at the nurse who had left the room before looking back at Lukas again. If nothing else, she'd assume he was in pain of some kind. And given how rough a battle can make a person feel, Aina thought the injuries or discomfort made the male agitated. So, she spoke carefully as she genuinely meant no harm to him.

"People seek community and novel experiences. Talking with people, helping them, and learning from them keeps things from becoming stale and boring. Do you consider it a terrible way to live, or do you fight and exist for something grander?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:40 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHT
hospital

Lukas' eyes narrowed. It wasn't that he lacked the critical thinking for what the woman was proposing, more that he rejected it's notion entirely. A vacuous hate for the philosophical-centric approach, honed by years of prison psychologists. Always about the why, never about what is.

"Put yourself into other people, and there isn't gonna be anything left for you. Live whatever you want, give it whatever reasons you want, you'll still die the same." The shape of the arrancar held behind eyelids as they closed, longer than a usual blink.

"What you fight, who you kill, it's just a scoreboard." he shook his head, turning towards the door. "Scoreboard you get judged on for the rest of your life." Lukas' tone had shifted into something bordering on melancholic, before getting bashed into the floor with a bark.

"Nurse! The sling?"

The woman came back into the room, a sling getting tossed around the man's neck. After a fight with his hair, his left arm would be hoisted, strapped tight to his chest. "Nice talk." He'd finally reply, before stepping to exit the hospital room.

184 words | | end it with your post maybe?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a pause that Aina had when Lukas uttered those words about not giving herself to everyone. That was perhaps something she hadn't considered in this life as she was trying to sort out this mess she was in. For the moment, she had the energy to attach herself to many different places, people, and events. However, at some point, it consumes you and leaves you without anything left. Ergo, a moment of clarity came across the woman's mind, and she knew she had to conserve that energy for people who truly needed it and not force that feeling on others.

"It may not mean anything, but I think I needed to hear that. I think I need to be more careful about needlessly throwing my energy around. Sorry about smothering you like that."

After talking, Aina nodded, affirming she had her own understanding of things. But, of course, her plum gaze lingered when he spoke further about the scoreboard of fighting. To him, it seemed that whoever you fought or killed ended up on a scoreboard that judges you for life. And considering the fading memories of her former self held quite the bloody score, it was obvious that for some, that price has to be paid with their life. As if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. And in this life, it may be wise to avoid conflict unless it is needed to protect someone to avoid all that blood on her hands.

"I appreciate that. I'll be sure to take care not to find myself in battles needlessly. I'll leave you to the nurses, and I wish you a good day."

With a nod of her head, the woman started tidying things up one last time and shuffling out unless stopped. For now, her job had been done, but the Quincy left a lot of lingering thoughts in her as she tried to decipher what would be the best route to go down in this life.

Ah -- to be alive.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum