Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:34 am
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

How long had it been since he'd seen Kyo? A little after his date with the sister probably. The date with Miki had been nice! It was super cool to get to know her and learn more about her. And certainly the little scuffle with Lady Ai had also been super rad! But well...Igen did only realize after the fact that he had been so hyped learning about Kyo's family that uh...he hadn't really done anything.... date-y. It was a little embarassing to be honest, but thankfully she seemed to have had a good time....right? It was a subject he hoped to talk to Kyo about.

Thus why Igen was making his way tot he Sawachika estate. Kyo had been weirdly kinda.....absent? Apparently he'd gotten a tutor or something and he wasn't round the barracks and bars that he USUALLY would be around. Was something going on? Another thing to bring up to his friend he supposed. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he almost didn't even notice the tiny roadblock on his way to the estate, ALMOST running straight into her before stopping suddedenly and almost falling right into her.

"OH! Oops!" He blurted out, SUDDENLY very alert as he realized he'd almost slammed right into the ......uh....girl? Her hair kinda had that so-so look to it. But uh.... welp no she was a girl. He wasn't normally a guy to go checking out a woman, however because she was so small, and the downward angle. Yea, he could see she was a woman. "Sorry Ma'am I was a little uh, distracted. Uh.... are you one of Kyo's siblings?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Red hair. Kindof a weird look. That seemed pretty Sawachika.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty Re: Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:41 am
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Nao-header2
SAWACHIKA NAO | GOD SPEAR

Here she was, just minding her own business. You know, what were you doing Nao? Oh, just walking here, nothing special or anything and then suddenly SUDDENLY this doofus almost walks right into you like he had his head in the clouds. Why this little brat, didn't he have eyes. Dreaming away his life rather than looking where he was going. Humph.

"Hey, watch where you're going! You know it's polite to introduce yourself buddy. You speak to Sawachika Nao. The God Spear herself!"

Nao completely omitted the fact that she was just standing here for no apparent reason but she was allowed to loiter near her family estate. Anyway, she was caught up that she almost missed the fact that he'd asked about Kyo. Aha! So he knew Kyo, well that made it okay then.

"Uh huh. I'm his sister. Are you one of his friends from the Academy? Maybe his division."

Now she was thinking, who was this guy?

END POST

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Gamma_Signature
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] CHARACTER_LISTSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] GRAPHICS_THREADSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty Re: Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:48 am
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Oh wow, she was a spunky one huh?

"OH! I'm Igendai Gyakusuma. Pleasure to meetcha!" He noted, smiling wide before noticing the sudden change in her shift in demeanor once Kyo had been mentioned. Made about sense he supposed. Rubbing the back of his neck. "OH uh no we met while I was still in the academy. We're just friends, I'm in first Division, not the Stealth Squad." He clarified, rubbing the back of his head and pausing for a moment.

"What about yourself, Nao? Are you part of the Gotei?" He asked curiously. Sure he'd never seen her before but that kinda didn't really mean anything in a an organization as big as the gotei.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:55 am

"Me? Gotei? Nope. I'm no shinigami."

She leaned back and looked up at this big guy. Why did that name sound familiar. Igen... Igen.. Oh.

"Aha. I heard about you before. You met with which sister of mine was it. Hmm, aha! Miki."

Nao blew right over the initial irritation that she had about him almost falling on top of her. She had heard good things about this Igen guy, time for her to see if her family were right about him so she let him answer while sizing him up. Apparently he fought mum with a chair, that's ballsy.

END POST

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] CHARACTER_LISTSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] GRAPHICS_THREADSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:08 am

He nodded along, made sense. A lot of nobles kinda....retired super early. However he DID look a bit surprised when she mentioned Miki. "Oh yea! Uh, we had our date yea! She seemed really cool!" He promptly pointed out, oblivious of how odd that sounded to say about one's date. All the same, he DID notice that she seemed to be inspecting him a bit.

He glanced down at himself, he wasn't really wearing anything weird was he? He was on his off duty and was just dressed in casual clothes. Shorts, a tshirt and a jacket. Well...alright, the shorts were a little loose and kinda looked like a skirt at first glance. But it was still a comfortable outfit. Totally manly right? A bit of a far cry from the dress shirt and pants he'd shown up in before.

"So uh. The God Spear huh? Is that like, from an Anime?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:13 am

"Of course Big Sis is really cool. She's the oldest among us sisters after all."

She said while shrugging. His outfit was pretty normal, unlike her outfit which looked more rooted in chinese with its black pants and red top. Unfortunately she'd left her naginata at the estate.

"Nope. I'm called the God Spear because my naginata is like an extension of my body. You know I can impale a fly with my spear against a wall and not damage the wall behind it."

Nao seemed pretty impressed by this feat. It was exciting to display that a couple of years ago, unfortunately she still thought that her mum and dad could beat her at it still but one day! She'd be the best ever.

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:21 am

Igen nodded slightly and smiled, glad that they were on the same page with Miki! "Hehe, yea she definitely seemed like it! It was .... kinda weird to be honest. She was cool ...like...REALLY cool. Like... maybe a little too cool? Kinda wonder why Kyo set me up with her to be honest. Not that I mind, she was really cool to hang out with, but I don't think she was super into me." He murmured lightly.

He did however pause for a moment when she went into her explanation of the god spear, his head canting to the side for a moment. He paused and rubbed the back of his head. "Like.... a regular wall, or like, the walls in your estate?" He ventured. That sounded kinda....easy. The Sawachika were famous builders right? Their estate was really durable after all. Stabbing a fly wasn't even really all that hard if you knew how to be quick about it, and if it was a particularly sturdy wall.... Hm, maybe he was overthinking this.

"Does everyone in your family use a spear?" He ventured. He DID remember Kyo saying Miki really liked her Naginata, and he'd held Ai's spear himself. Or ...one of them. Did it run in the family? He supposed that in a family full of spear users, it kinda only made sense Nao would be good with one.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:30 am

".... It wasn't a Sawachika made wall! I didn't even touch the wall, humph. If it's so easy then Igen let's see you do it."

She grumbled a little bit, why this little punk ass brat calling her out like this. She oughta beat this little smart ass with her bare hands and her Sanzen Koken.

"Humphf. Whatever, yeah we all like polearms. Maybe if they gave me a zanpakusou instead of a zanpakutou I'd join the gotei but until then, I'll just fight with my Sanzen Koken and my naginata."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am

Igen blinked a bit at that. "Wouldn't you have to touch the wall to pin the fly to it? Unless it was just a really thin tip I guess.... huh. Could you show me?" He asked, now rather curious about this feat she was describing. Logistically at least.

All the same, he did smile just a little, chuckling at what sounded like a joke with a zanpakusou. That was a pretty good pun. "Nice one. But uhh... hm. I feel like some of my classmates have weird Asauchi. If you put enough energy into it, your zan could turn into a spear probably." He murmured thoughtfully, rubbing the back of his neck before glancing back to her. "What's the Sanzen Koken?" He inquired. The way she said it made it sound like some kinda special move, or maybe a weapon? All the same, it certainly caught Igen's attention.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:04 am

"If you want I'll show you sometime. I don't have my naginata with me right now, I was on my way out."

Nao made an excuse, it wasn't that she was unsure of herself or lying but she wasn't the type to just do something because they wanted it immediately. She was immovable and went at her own pace, that's how Nao lived her life.

"Sanzen Koken is the school of martial art I created which is the embodiment of my conviction and goals. So what cool things do you do anyway? You must be pretty cool to have gotten a chance to see Miki. Kyo's got a good eye for people."

Jury was out on that one.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum