Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]

Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:17 pm
Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER

Solomon chuckled at Cala's reaction. It was kind of adorable, really. They seemed so out of place in this environment, so out of their element but here they were struggling to keep a stranger like him in good spirits. It was enough to earn the sternritter's respect. Solomon gazed around, noting the grumble in his stomach. His appetite hadn't lessened in the slightest. His azure eyes returned towards the blushing Cala, the blonde-haired male smiling warmly. He wondered about their abilities, how they were able to pick up on his mood, to understand his state of emotion. Was Cala a supernatural empath?

"Nah, don't worry about that, Cala. It caught me off guard, but your words resonate with me. For that, I am thankful, even if the introduction was less than what I'm use to," he quipped with a chuckle, patting them on the shoulder. He listened to their next words, gazing in the direction of the location he was aiming to enjoy a meal. To be sure, he did not intend to leave Cala. They had sparked his interest. Perhaps, he could learn more about them over a meal, if they were willing to divulge anything. If nothing else, he might learn how they were able to pick up things without even knowing him for a day.

"Thanks for the compliment. It means a lot. I'll grow stronger and I won't lose sight. Of course, the hero is hungry at the moment. I was heading somewhere for lunch, would you like to join me and continue our conversation, Cala?"

The Oncoming Storm | End Post

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:42 am
Cala smiled a tiny, sheepish smile as Solomon reassured them. They were.....oddly happy to help someone else avoid their aspect of death, even if on a primordial level something about them felt it was..... wrong. As Solomon pat their shoulder Cala vaguely wondered if maybe the only reason they had been willing to boost Solomon's spirits is because, deep down, they were full of the Loss of the city already? Were they really being a good person or, more likely, a predator so glutted on their previous meal they humored themselves when another opportunity presented itself?

This made Cala's smile falter briefly as Solomon looked away, a twinge of guilt settling in their gut, but as Solomon turned back to them Cala dropped their gaze to his feet. Using their bangs to hide their features as they laced their fingers together, arms hanging low, their shoulders pressed high in a shy, awkward pose that scrunched their body up in on itself just a tiny bit.

As Solom thanked them Cala nodded, not looking up at first, but when he asked if they wanted to join him for food Cala's hands softly touched their tummy, lips pursing in a small motion. Their voice uncertain and halting.

"A-Ahhhh.... Ummm I'm not really....hungry. I just ate but.... I'd like to maybe just talk to you more if that's okay? "

Cala took a step forward, now looking up at Solomon with very large, very earnest lavender eyes, soft porcelain features slightly distressed as they fidgeted some money out of their pockets and showed it to him.

"I-I can even buy your food if it would help you feel better....."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under The Sacred Briars[Solomon, Cala]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:07 am

"Fine by me. We can talk as much as you wish. I feel better as each moment goes by. You don't have to pay for me, Cala."

Solomon offered a reassuring smile as his gaze returned to Cala. His stomach rumbled loudly, the sternritter turning away to avoid those lavender eyes a glimpse of his sheepish grimace. He'd shuffle his feet ever so slightly, turning towards the direction of their location. It was honestly a couple of paces away, far from a long walk. A few strides would have them there shortly. He motioned toward Cala, beckoning them forward as he walked. If they followed, Solomon and his newfound company would find themselves at café that thankfully managed to remain unscathed. It was a beautiful view one could content themselves with by choosing a seat outside, while anyone else could simply enter and grab a quick bite, if they so desired.

Solomon turned to Cala, directing them to find a seat while he entered to order his meal. It was a large order, one that was certain to fill the table. His metabolism was both friend and foe, guiding him towards ordering anything from a burger and fries, to a well-prepared burrito bowl with steak as the meat of choice, a medium pizza, fried chicken, and finally dessert. Since Solomon, to his knowledge hadn't been followed, a light sliver of drool could be seen at the edge of his mouth as he inhaled the aroma. Solomon would return outside the café, sitting across from them.

"My food should be out shortly. So... what else would you like to talk about?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:27 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala gave a slow, sheepish nod as Solomon informed them that they did not need to pay for his food. Meekly stowing away their, admittedly, meager funds and laced their hands in front of them gently. As Solomon's stomach rumbled Cala raised a hand to their mouth, stifling a small giggle, and nodded softly as Solomon beckoned them to follow. Once at the nice café Cala would look around for a moment, only to nod as Solomon directed them to a nearby table. Gently seating themselves Cala pursed their lips thoughtfully as they gazed out over the City of Lights, wind gently sweeping their hair, and grimaced as the city seemed to turn from pristine wonder to rampant destruction in a matter of unseen meters. Where once homes had previously stood now sat empty shells either being worked upon or torn down, all because of the decision of one person.

Cala startled a little as Solomon returned, having been deep in their own reverie and missed his return, Cala would nod quietly for a moment before shrugging gently. Their hands would softly lower to their lap, their eyes staring intently at the center of Solomon's chest so as to avoid his eyes and they would answer in a halting manner.

"U-Umm... w-well... it's not really... the what we t-talk about.... just the who. You are interesting Solomon, but... ahh.... I umm.... I am curious about who did this...."

Turning their head Cala would once again stare at that place where Ichigo's power lingered in the air, their eyes curious and intent, before they returned to look into Solomon's eyes. Murmuring gently.

"It... It must have been scary..."

Cala was certainly no stranger to being in the presence of beings stronger than them, heck even Solomon was much more powerful, but the idea of actively being in the middle of a warzone caused by one made Cala's chest ache in anxiety.

"I-I am also curious.... about Quincy... I don't know a lot. W-Well umm.... I-I mean I don't know a lot about most things but.... umm.. s-still..."

This earned a sheepish fidget from Cala, as they were well aware they weren't very intelligent.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Cala Paracer on Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:33 pm

The Sternritter nodded, offering a warm smile. Solomon certainly knew Cala held some measure of interest in him ever since he rescued them from being crushed under a poorly constructed building. He was curious as to why Cala wished to know about what happened here. Then again, any visitor would've likely asked him a similar question. He didn't particularly welcome reliving that day, but he wouldn't dare look away, either. Solomon was a man of principle. One of those principles was facing his shortcomings head-on. He realized, perhaps, that speaking on the matter might well make it easier on his conscious. Leaning in his chair, Solomon would cast his gaze towards parts of the city that had been compromised by the battle. Fortunately, this explanation would flow naturally once his order was completed.

A waitress would look towards the two, a joyous expression painting her countenance, setting plate after plate on the table. She appeared grateful to have customers in a difficult time like this, grateful that this city still stood in spite of being on the verge of annihilation. Patting the two of them on the shoulders, she would return to her station in the café. Solomon looked towards his plates, grabbing a slice of pizza. Taking a generous bite, Solomon would compose himself as he prepared to speak at length about their clash with Ichigo Kurosaki.

"I'm not particularly sure if I am allowed to reveal that man's name. That might well be classified information, honestly. I can undoubtedly admit that it was frightening, yes. From what I know, he shares a strong resemblance to a man who was once a war hero in this realm." Solomon would finish his first slice, reaching his hand around to grab a piece of chicken as he continued.

"He came into our city with one goal in mind. He desired to have it at all costs, and a difficult battle ensued. I alluded to it earlier, but we were completely outclassed and outmatched at every point of that battle. I do not doubt for a moment, that had he desired it, he could've eliminated our entire city and walked away as if the act meant nothing to him - as if he were handling something akin to a fly. An annoying pest. That was the most terrifying part of facing him. The ruthless nature of his willpower."

Solomon recalled how every member of the Reich employed their strongest techniques, their mightiest attacks, and how Ichigo rose up to the occasion each time - bloodied, resolved, unbowed. To be sure, Solomon respected that, possessed a firm foundation of determination and a fierce will of his own. He even stood before Ichigo, ready to risk his own life. Yet, even he could hardly believe how relentless that man truly was. How could such a determined warrior fall so low? He was a hero once... so how did it all come to that?

Last edited by Iori on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:40 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala nearly flinched as they were pat on the shoulder by the grateful waitress. Not that they were scared of her, rather they simply were not expecting to be touched in the moment, and flushing sheepishly at their reaction Cala would nod thankfully to her before returning their attention to Solomon and his pizza. Cala's dainty nose would give a small wiggle as they smelled the delicious food, almost regretting their decision not to get anything, but almost as soon as the thought struck them their tummy gave a rather stern, quiet gurgle and they fidgeted shyly. Taking their attention off the food as Solomon took a bite they instead fixated their attention on the words to come, their lavender eyes wide and curious as they listened to Solomon recount his details with all the wide-eyed awe and wonder of a child listening to a battle-scarred superhero do the same.

Cala would nod along during Solomon's first bit, only allowing themselves to think for a brief moment as Solomon paused to get a second slice, and shook their head. A soft murmur leaving them at the mention of not being allowed to say that man's name.

"Y-You don't need to....."

Whoever that person was they had certainly left such a swathe of Loss, and it's resulting emotional fallout, like a jagged scar across the city. Cala doubted they would forget the echo of their energy anytime soon, nor the deep, personal scream of determined Loss that that person's own heart surged with. Still lingering, still echoing, with Cala to this moment. As Solomon continued Cala halted their train of thought and listened, nodding slow, solemn nods as Solomon seemed to possess envy and admiration both for this ravaging Arrancar. Only once it Cala was certain Solomon was done speaking would they lower their own eyes, returning to their thoughts.

Slowly, ever so slowly, like debris in the depths of space slowly brought together by gravity's pull, Cala began to understand the mass of Loss that they had been enraptured by. That of both the city and the one who had brought it's ruination. A small shiver arced up Cala's spine and their thin arms crossed in front of them to grasp their own arms, their lips pursing tightly as they nodded again, reaching an answer and muttering softly as if to answer Solomon's unspoken musing.

"H-He.... He lost something precious to him.... s-something he couldn't live w-without.....at least not without... without doing everything he could to get it back....."

Cala's voice softly drifted into nothing, their eyelids drooping as their breathe slowed, a tiny facsimile of that euphoric torpor they had been enraptured by seizing their senses as something of an understanding dawned on them. The air itself almost beginning to taste sweet to their tongue as their hunger seemed to... grow. This understanding, intrinsic and beautiful, electrified Cala and after a moment their eyes returned to normal and they gave a shy hum before bowing their head to Solomon.

"Th-Thank you Solomon...... you are very brave.... I hope.. s-someday I can be too...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:17 am

Solomon took a moment to absorb Cala's words. Perhaps, they held merit to a striking degree. There was no conclusion that the Sternritter could settle on whenever he pondered a reason on his own. On the other hand, it would likely remain a mystery until the end of his days. Solomon imagined how terrible he might feel if his own family had been lost; if his loved ones met an untimely end. If the roles were reversed, would he have developed a ruthlessness equal to Ichigo's to attain what he lost? He recalled the Arrancar mentioning that they had something he wanted, and, had they simply allowed him to have it, he would have left without the slightest measure of resistance. For a moment, Solomon wondered about whether or not Cala shared a connection with the arrancar, but those thoughts were immediately discarded and rejected, simply fading away within a few seconds. It made no sense at all, truth be told.

He viewed Cala as their own person, sharing no relation to that man whatsoever. If anything, Cala's company had served to enliven his spirits. He could imagine worse ways to spend his day, after all, and admittedly, a distraction was what he needed. He acknowledged his part in this, and speaking at length with them had certainly encouraged him to keep moving forward. A soft shade of red would tint his cheeks as he smiled sheepishly at Cala's comment about his bravery, and how they desired to match that perceived bravery one day. It was unexpected, to be sure, but he was flattered nevertheless. Solomon didn't view himself as a heroic symbol to be revered, but as a man, he genuinely enjoyed the compliment as a whole. Reaching over to pat their head, Solomon would offer Cala a reassuring smile.

"To be honest, bravery is subjective. One might say it was a brave act to approach me and gather the courage to speak with me on the sensitive subject regarding our city. I certainly appreciate your comment, truly, but don't doubt yourself, Cala. I believe you are more than qualified to be brave as well. If not now, then definitely later."

Last edited by Iori on Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:35 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Watching Solomon process their words Cala understood Solomon turning red and even felt sheepish themselves for having caused it, the idea that they had made someone else blush made Cala feel.... odd. Their crossed armed hug moved down from their arms to their stomach and, shyly turning their head away, Cala would blink as Solomon's hand approached. A small, confused little sound answering the approaching digits.

"Ehh...?"

As Solomon pat their head Cala would blink, their eyes becoming as wide as dinner plates in surprise, and they would drop their gaze to their lap.That odd feeling only growing within them and as Solomon continued by complimenting them Cala simply hid their face in their hands. Unable to process or truly accept what was being said to them, it was all the shy Arrancar could do to nod in response. Though to say they necessarily believed Solomon's words would be a lie, they were simply too overwhelmed to disagree or even try to talk for a long moment.

Only once Solomon's hand stopped it's patting and the compliments stopped did Cala peak timidly through their fingers and slowly, ever so slowly, clasp their hands over their mouth instead of their whole face and look down again. Their cheeks heating up noticeably as they shrugged their shoulders tightly together and opened their mouth to murmur something.... only to hiccup a shy, embarrassing hiccup that caused their form to bounce softly and for their hidden mouth to tilt downward in a displeased pout as they once again buried their face in their hands. Now far, far too embarrassed and shy to really even respond to Solomon in a truly meaningful fashion.

It was, truly, all Cala could really do to bury their face now into their crossed arms and use their slender hands to draw their kimono even more tightly about themselves. Using the too-big and billowy clothing more like a blanket as they ineffectively tried to shield themselves from Solomon's gaze.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:57 pm

Solomon found Cala's mannerisms quite endearing, odd though they may have carried themselves. It was a simple head pat, and yet their reaction made it almost feel as if he were handling a meek deer growing familiar with its surroundings. They were clearly shy, but Solomon understood it well enough not to push the envelope and frighten the poor thing any more than he currently was. Presently, he was simply enjoying their company. Solomon would return to eating the large meal he had brought for himself, allowing Cala all the time they needed to gather themselves. He was, by his own admission, a genuine young man who understood what it felt like to be nervous. Thus, there was no need to press the issue here. Let them compose themselves and offer an opinion in reply... or remain silent perhaps. Solomon would continue on, deciding to humor himself by teasing them a little.

"Did I say something wrong? I feel as though my answer is rather justified. Even so, the reaction to is rather endearing, adorable even. I don't think there's any prerequisite to being brave outside of showing courage and acting on it."

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:56 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala continued to stare into their arms, before lowering their hands to their lap, and their eyes down to look at the floor. Swallowing heavily Cala would simply turn an absolutely bright red as Solomon called them adorable, wanting to respond, to give some sort of feedback immediately but they were so sheepish from Solomon's compliment that they had no real capacity to say anything. Instead they would shake their head, trying to answer Solomon's question about whether he had done something wrong,

It would take Cala a few moments to really gather themselves again, and they would nod at Solomon perhaps a little too quickly as they tried to shake off the nerves still affecting them.

"A-Ahh.... I... you're right umm.... I'm just not used to.... b-being called that...."

Cala didn't think to elaborate on whether or not they meant 'brave' or 'adorable' in this context and, instead, would fiddle with their kimono for a moment before pulling out a cell phone. It was an old, simple thing, a flip phone they had acquired from a second-hand store, and with no small amount of timidity would Cala offer it to Solomon and bow their head.

"Umm... would you... m-maybe.... want to stay in touch? You're very nice and I've made a few friends since coming here s-so.... I want to try and find them again now that I have this cell. B-But..... if I meet new friends like you I also want to add you to it umm...."

Cala would look away, embarrassed by their lack of understand of technology.

".... I-I 'm just not really sure how t-to do it."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum