Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:08 am
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Header4
INANNA KISHAR

What a bummer, she was a little deflated when she had wanted to go out with Alex and her parents but Nel said that her mum wanted to have some time with her or something like that but that meant waiting until she was free from work so she'd just pass her time waiting and watching TV until her mum came looking for her.

She was super tired though, doing all that volunteer work of helping them move rubble and clean up the city of lights was tough on her body and then she spent time with Alex and playing. It didn't take her long of watching the TV before she fell asleep curled up on the couch with background noise going on. A couple of cushions as a makeshift pillow and something to hug in her mum's clothes.

If it didn't get so hectic after that big meanie showed up and caused all those problems she'd have probably asked for new ones but didn't want to add more things for her mum to do - plus her clothes were just fine! She understood why her mum always dressed in these clothes because they were really snug and not tight at all but that last one was definitely because of the fact they were a few sizes too big for her.

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Gamma_Signature
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] CHARACTER_LISTOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] GRAPHICS_THREADOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Re: Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:21 am
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR | ALBEDOCHIFFREN DIRECTOR

Ninsianna had made it a point to finish her work quickly today, though certainly not with any less efficiency than always. It was simply a matter of avoiding any work she didn't need to take on, being as attached to the immediately laid out necessities as was possible. She returned home as promptly as she could, and smiled as she saw her daughter curled up on the couch.

Well, she didn't wish to wake her right away, even if there were things she wanted to discuss. Ninsianna could wait a short while, so she simply sat on the couch next to Inanna, and waited for her to wake again.

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty Re: Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:33 am
INANNA KISHAR

Remained quietly napping with the background noise of the TV going on about some news of reconstruction efforts in the City of Lights. Despite that she occasionally wriggled and shifted in her sleep, shifting between serene and worried looks on her face until she finally roused with a small yawn and whine at the lethargy of waking up. A hand coming up to rub her eyes and get rid of that sleepy feeling that hung onto you when you wake up.

"Huh?"

Her tired eyes flicked over to her mother and rubbed them again before she pouted at her. How long ago did she get here? What time was it? How long had she been asleep after she dozed off. The smaller danava looked around to try and find something to answer the questions before giving up and fixing her garnet eyes on Ninsianna with a look that was uncertain. A mix of curiousity and concern.

"Hey Mum... Nel said you wanted to talk to me. Am I in trouble?"

She waited with a little anticipation. Absolutely ready to get indignant if she had to.

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] CHARACTER_LISTOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] GRAPHICS_THREADOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:48 am

"No, no, dear. You are certainly not in trouble in the slightest. I'd simply wanted to speak with you on a few matters."

Reaching over to give her a comforting pat on the head, Ninsianna rubbed briefly behind her daughter's ears, wanting to reassure her that nothing was wrong. This was simply a mother and daughter conversation, and one that was, really, long overdue.

"We have hardly spoken since you've grown, and I don't believe I would be doing the right thing as your mother if I didn't speak with you about that."

This was rather awkward, wasn't it? But Ninsianna was doing her best, for her daughter's sake.

"Have you felt any different, since you've begun to look this way?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:58 am
INANNA KISHAR

Aha! She was overjoyed to hear that she was not in trouble and she got her ears scratched again. Well it was nice to hear that she just wanted to spend time with her, as clingy as she was it was extra nice when people approached her rather than her jumping on them and intiating everything, especially from her only family!

"Okay. Felt any different?"

Inanna asked herself while crawling on the couch change her spot and reposition. Getting comfy by resting her head in Ninsianna's lap and looking up at her from the vantage point with a big grin.

"Not really. What do you mean by different? My boobs are bigger now and I'm bigger too. My clothes don't fit me but your's kinda do so it's fine, my nightie's really small though you should see it. It looks funny on me hehe. Oh, oh. I can reach the top shelf too if I stand on my tippy toes and I don't have to fly to get up there now. Is that what you mean?"

All in all she sounded pretty proud of herself at these achievements and wore them with big smile like she was seeing these as all things that definitely made her an adult now and she should be treated like one. Not a little kid.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:14 am

"I see... Well, that is good to hear, then. Growing in such a way can certainly be something of a shock, and it can lead to a few...changes, as it were."

Ninsianna really didn't know how to broach this, exactly, given she had always known about it, but she didn't wish to be cowardly about it. She knew exactly what the topic at hand was, and she had no intentions of letting her daughter be ill-informed simply because she didn't know how to present the information.

"When it comes to differences, I was referring to how you might feel toward Alex, or...well, toward other people, as well."

There wasn't really much else she could do now but elaborate, and so she did. Just speaking until Inanna asked a question.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:21 am
INANNA KISHAR

"How I feel towards Alex? Well, she's my bestie. We're bffs you know?"

Inanna looked up at her mum's struggle to really explain all this and it only added to her confusion. Plus she mentioned how her feelings might change and based on how Ninsianna was hesitant to really say it she jumped to a conclusion of her own and sat back up with no amount of grace to it.

"What do you mean feel different? You mean we might not be best friends anymore? You mean we won't like eachother anymore!?"

She stammered out and looked super worried. There's no way she and Alex wouldn't be friends because she was bigger right? Alex really liked her being bigger, she said so herself!

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:28 am

"Ah, no no, dear, nothing of the sort. It would be rather the opposite, if anything."

Ninsianna certainly struggled to convey this point without being explicit, so she thought for a moment about the people in her life that would be a good comparitive point. Containing a sigh, she simply gave a reassuring smile.

"I had meant if you felt a bit more strongly toward her than simply being best friends. If perhaps you'd had feelings that would seem more in line with her parents. Romantic in nature."

There was certainly the physical side, as well, but Ninsianna wasn't quite willing to jump straight to that. One thing at a time.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:33 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Like Alex and Nel?"

Inanna really had to think about that one, she felt like her mum was really trying to convey a point here but the girl was missing it somewhere. Why was that? She didn't think that she was dumb, she was super duper smart so she blamed her mum's poor explanation.

"I mean, we can't really get any closer than we are now. Right? We sleep in the same bed, we make each other food, we do everything together... She also picks me up like Alex picks up Nel you know."

Huh, she guessed they were a bit like Alex and Nel but she didn't really get the distinction here. They already did everything that they did. Phew, her mum really had her worried there.

"I gotcha. She's my best best friend even though I don't have any other best friends."

Inanna said confidently like she had figured the whole thing out and with that peace of mind she wriggled back down to take up her previous position of laying on the couch and using Ninsianna's lap as her pillow. She was a smartie.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:43 am

While at first Ninsianna might have thought of it as a relatively straightforward matter, she couldn't help but note the last addendum that Inanna had made. That Alex was not simply her best friend, but her best best friend, even in absence of any particular competition for the role. It certainly did say a fair bit, didn't it?

"Does she now? That does sound rather sweet."

Ninsianna was supportive either way, but she knew she hadn't really addressed the other fairly important matter at hand, the fact of the two girls sharing a bed. Given Inanna's way of talking on the matter, she was quite confident nothing had especially occurred, but she wanted to make sure Inanna was prepared for if--no, there was no use acting as though it was a matter of if--when something was finally initiated.

"Have you ever shared a kiss with her the way that Nelliel and Alex do?"

This seemed like a good way to start, at least.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum