Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:53 am
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Header4
INANNA KISHAR

"Oh? Yeah we've kissed. She only kissed me once though. We were all comfy in bed and I couldn't sleep and then she kissed me and then we went to sleep afterwards but it was just that one time."

Inanna explained with red eyes looking up at her mum like she was wondering what she was getting with this. The gentle rock of her head while she thought about that time, she never really did wonder why Alex never kissed her again afterwards like that.

Maybe she just wanted to try it once or it hadn't came up where she wanted to do it again. She should ask her sometime but that was a while ago and Inanna felt like it was a weird thing to just bring up out of nowhere on her.

"Oh, I wrote it in my diary. You can see if you want but only that page, you're not allowed to read what's in my diary without my permission."

SMILES GO FOR MILES | END POST

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:58 am
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR | ALBEDOCHIFFREN DIRECTOR

Ah, well...hm. That wasn't exactly the sort of answer Ninsianna had expected, but she couldn't quite call it surprising, either. She thought about that for a moment, how best to continue, and then shook her head at the offer to read her diary.

"No, thank you, dear. I wouldn't wish to invade your privacy. But I would like to hear what your thoughts on that kiss are, if you wouldn't mind."

Was that the right way to go about all this? It was certainly one way, at least, and Ninsianna really was doing her best to do this right. She may not have understood it especially well, but she would certainly try.

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:08 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Okay!"

She kept rocking her head side-to-side while thinking about that kiss. That was a while ago so she probably would've liked if her mum said she did want to read her diary so she could remember.

"Iunno. It wasn't super long. Oh oh, it was minty because we'd brushed our teeth before bed uhmmmm, I don't think she liked it. She said good night to me and kinda went straight to sleep afterwards but her heart was beating real fast for a while, you know when you feel really nervous about something? It's like when I fight bad guys and my heart goes budump budump. "

This was kinda hard, no wonder her mum was having trouble explaining it to her. She was also unsure of what was going on here. First it was if her body felt different and then it was if she was feeling weird and now they were talking about Alex and them being best best friends.

Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADOld Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Old Enough To Talk [Inanna, Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:12 am

Well... That certainly did settle that matter, didn't it? But Ninsianna didn't wish to speak for the young Alex, even if her feelings did seem rather transparent. This was about Inanna, after all.

"I see... And how did you feel about it?"

Honestly, this was perhaps one of the most difficult conversations Ninsianna had ever had, and to a degree, she couldn't say that was especially surprising. She knew that Inanna's nature, as both a girl and as a danava, made her rather flighty, avoidant of more serious matters. This, unfortunately, was one of those serious matters.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:21 am
INANNA KISHAR

"Huh? Iunno. It's like when I kiss you, I guess. Like this, mwah."

She tried to replicate the act of a smooch from down at her position before she gave a big grin at mum like she looked pretty proud about the demonstration. Inanna really looked confused though about what exactly her mum was looking for out of her.

All of this stuff had never crossed her mind, this must mean it was adult stuff and while she'd have loved to pretend that she knew exactly what her mum was talking about and pretend that she had experience in whatever it was, but she didn't.

"I guess it was weird, kinda out of the blue but I'm not really sad or upset that I had my first kiss with my best friend you know? It makes it more special than just kissing a random boy, you know?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:47 am

"Yes, I can certainly see how that would make it feel much more special."

Ninsianna smiled a bit more at that assessment, finding it genuinely precious. She certainly hadn't thought of it that way, but even if this turned out rather differently than she imagined, that outlook was a good one to maintain.

"Have you put much thought into that, dear? The idea of your first kiss, of boys and the like?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:55 am
INANNA KISHAR

"I mean, I've already had my first kiss so why would I think about another one? That'd be my second kiss. Uhm, I guess I haven't had a first kiss with a boy though so I guess that's still a first kiss."

She explained to herself while thinking about the situation. What about just boys? Should she be thinking about boys and kissing them? Is that what big girls did? Crud, then she was really screwing up because she never thought about that.

"Iunno. Should I? Do you think about boys and kissing them a lot?"

Inanna bet her mum had kissed lots of boys, I mean when her mum was suuuuuper old it made sense right? She bet her dad and mum kissed a lot too. Maybe she kissed Helle because they were best friends, when her mum hurt herself Helle would definitely kiss it better for her as well like Alex did when she hurt herself.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:22 am

"Well, that is very true, yes. Your first kiss is something special, but you don't need to ruminate on the matter."

Ninsianna began petting Inanna's head again, wanting to at least try and support her. Then again, this conversation wasn't exactly going how she'd envisioned it, but she shook her head to answer her daughter's most recent question.

"I do not, no. At times, I do consider kissing the woman I loved, or...well, there are times I think of it, yes. But it is not something I think of 'a lot,' I would not say."

She felt she'd avoided the main topic for a rather long while here, but it was a somewhat difficult thing to mention to such a naive girl.

"Do you know about the physical aspect of romantic relationships, Inanna? Why people are attracted to one another?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:28 am
INANNA KISHAR

Her hands started figeting at her mum's answer to the question she asked and she looked away for a moment. A little pouty but more disappointed than anything else. The expression softened when she had to think about the question but her hands didn't stop playing with themselves to distract herself.

"They like each other, I guess. You probably shouldn't be involved like that with a person if you don't like them. I wouldn't kiss anyone if I didn't like them a lot because if I kissed anyone then it wouldn't be special or something like that."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:39 am

They were certainly coming into the point of the conversation Ninsianna had rather liked not speaking on, but it was important, that much she knew. She couldn't avoid it forever.

"Liking each other is certainly important, yes. But oftentimes their reason for liking one another, at least at first, is because they are attracted to one another, physically."

There was certainly much to say on this topic, but Ninsianna had prepared herself mentally for it by now. She was perfectly willing to explain everything about this particular matter to the best of her ability, regardless of how long it took.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum