Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss)

Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:02 pm
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

It was only a matter of time before two worlds collided once more. This time, what brings them together isn't some silly clash of ideals, but a serious matter of life and death. As that Senkaimon opened, the woman standing within it stepped out onto the air, once more in the Realm of the Living. Red hair flapped in the breeze, the Captain's haori hugging her person. Captain of Seventh Division, Earth Affiliation, Elyss Kishimoto has arrived in The City of Lights.

Of course, she had to go through the proper channels before she stepped foot in the city. It'd be no good to simply force her way to the top. Everything done today is in the name of diplomacy, or, in better terms, mutual benefaction. There's a certain man of the hour worth conversing about, and that's why Elyss found herself entering the office of this city's leader moments after the due process. Now, it's time to get to business.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue16000/1It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty Re: It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss)

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:43 pm
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Hd0GJlj

CYRUS OF THE AFFECTIONATE FLAME

The office of the Grandmaster was, as always, an imposing room to enter, but Cyrus ast-Auramazda's countenance certainly did not seem to reflect that. He knew, after all, that this was the most delicate possible circumstance, that he and the Vandenreich could not possibly afford to make any missteps. That was why he spoke to Captain Kishimoto in his most courteous aspect, and his voice was polite, welcoming, even as its deep baritone echoed through the room.

"Thank you kindly for coming, Captain Kishimoto. Please, take a seat. I imagine there will be much to discuss on this matter."

He had, thankfully, considered how best to lead this conversation, which was good. The last thing that Cyrus wanted was to seem ill-prepared.

"I am under no illusions that the appearance of Ichigo Kurosaki will be a matter the Gotei simply lets the Vandenreich handle on its own. For that matter, I can hardly deny that he is a force beyond our capabilities. However, I would still ask that we collaborate on this, rather than simply handing the matter to your authority entirely."

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty Re: It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:11 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Nice room. However, she's far from impressed by it. It's spacious, otherworldly. The whole city is like this, even in its crippled state. She wonders how anyone could look at it and call it home. She'd rather sit in a small comfy room with a lot of pillows and stuff. Now, that'd make for a nice meeting spot. However, pondering on the aesthetics of the setting helped with nothing. She's not here to be comfortable after all. She's here to handle business and seeing as she's the one who handles Earth business, this is something that she's not allowed to simply meander through.

"The Captain Commander has her thoughts on the matter, but if she wanted them shared, she'd have come herself. Me? What reason do I have to let the Vandenreich anywhere near the current situation? As it stands, you lack in the area of pretty much everything needed to handle this or even prove an asset."

Harsh. Immediately, Elyss dropped any pretense of a friendly meeting. There's no room for friendly meetings when lives are at stake. She's a woman who'll smile every now and then, but when it comes to something of this extreme, she has no hospitality to divvy.

END POST | Red

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue16000/1It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:12 pm
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Cq01VN6

CYRUS OF THE BENEFICIENT FLAME

Mm. It seemed hospitality was not the way he ought to approach this, and the smile of the Affectionate Flame fell, his whole countenance quickly becoming far more stern as he changed aspects into one more appropriate for a woman of this demeanor, that of the Swift Flame. Cyrus could certainly tolerate ill speech toward himself, but regarding the Vandenreich as a whole? That he would not tolerate.

"The attack on our city was certainly a tragedy, and one for which we were ill prepared. But can you so honestly say that the Gotei would have been more ready? Your organization has already been responsible for him once before, and yet he still has gone completely unnoticed since his disappearance nearly a century ago. The reality of the situation, Captain Kishimoto, is that neither of our organizations are fully equipped to simply address this matter."

His tone was cutting now, serious, but not necessarily angry. For all of his defensiveness toward the Vandenreich, the Captain was still entirely correct. He would not deny that.

"The Vandenreich's presence on Earth is far more integrated than the Gotei's. Our networks of information are more established, and our people are more present. I am not asking that you leave the matter to us. Far from it, in fact. He is your concern before ours. But we of the Vandenreich have our own ways of assisting in this matter that I am confident the Gotei cannot replicate."

Of course, Cyrus wasn't simply going to lay his cards out on the table. He wasn't going to speak on the matter of the Arrancar currently in his city, both of whom he knew to be attached to Ichigo in a rather direct manner. Not simply for the sake of protecting assets, of course, but for their own privacy. It was not his place to speak for them.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Something changed. She's not sure what, but Elyss knows that Cyrus' whole demeanor had taken a turn for the brazen. Her only physical response, though, was to fold her arms over her chest, her sharp eyes narrowing with suspicion and curiosity. His words struck certain areas, forcing her to ponder on the differences that exist between the two organizations. Of course, she'd not learn anything simply by asking, but bold claims require bold counterclaims.

"You assume our capabilities, my capabilities, but I'll budge. In what way would your network prove beneficial to us? I assume you would only share relevant information and protect the identities of your network. I also assume no information would be withheld if it pertained to the situation."

Elyss isn't that daft though. She would never lay out what makes the Vandenreich's assistance an afterthought to her. However, the very thought about what could be in her corner should prove just as volatile as his claims.

END POST | Red
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:13 pm
It's A Bleach Roleplay (Cyrus/Elyss) Cq01VN6

CYRUS OF THE BENEFICIENT FLAME

"Naturally, I would not dare to risk the safety or identity of my people unless it was absolutely necessary. I will share all vital information with regard to Ichigo Kurosaki whenever I receive it, and as the Vandenreich regularly patrols the world of the living and makes record of all noted travel between the realms, we will certainly find Kurosaki when next he returns."

Cyrus could tell that his shift in approach had at least been somewhat effective, and while that certainly was good, he knew he was still on the back foot. Captain Kishimoto didn't exactly seem pleased, not that he would have expected that of any of the Gotei.

"Forgive my blunt statement, Captain, but the Gotei are ultimately a foreign presence on Earth, and there are certainly many people who are less inclined to trust them after having seen so much of the world ravaged by outside powers. The Vandenreich is from Earth, and operates only for the people of Earth. There is trust in us that will allow us to handle matters more delicately, in a way that will not immediately raise suspicion."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:55 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Yet the Quincy's very existence endangers us all... It's particularly interesting how there's a good and bad thing to everything, no matter how we'd like to believe it. However, I agree. It would be best to partner with one another instead of bickering. I will send representatives to keep up communications. Our recent findings have discovered a sudden spike in Hollow activity around the globe, so I will also ask for collaborative efforts in dealing with the situation. It can't just be coincidence that all these things are happening around the same time."

Going back in forth proved possible. It also proved a waste of time. If Elyss was going to say no, she would have said no. If Cyrus didn't have anything to bargain, he wouldn't have anything to bargain. The simple fact he decided to man up against her was enough for her to accept the Vandenreich, for now. Down the line, she's not prophetical enough to say where the two orgs will stand with one another, but, for now, she has no reason to persecute them.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum