Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha]

Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:43 pm
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Even if Kyo had in some ways expected Kasha to agree, it still brought a large smile to his face to hear him agree, like a weight had been taken off his shoulders. This ambition wasn't one he could just chase alone, after all, and there wasn't really anyone else he'd be as confident chasing it with.

"We'll follow in the footsteps of the old Ninth Division. First responders, exceptional in every shinigami art and serving as an ideal of what every shinigami ought to be."

Was that bold? Absolutely. But Kyo was a bold man, one who would never settle for anything less than the absolute best that he could achieve. This was no different, and to him, the old 9th had been everything that a division ever ought to be.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha]

Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:58 pm
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Header4
KOIZUMI KASHA

Every shinigami art, hmm. Well that was a little bothersome, Kasha did after all find the most comfort in his Hoo Kanmuri Ken and he was not the most eager to delve into the temperamental spirit within his soul to acquire its name but so be it. Sooner or later he would need to step up whether it be because of his life is in danger or he isn't able to perform his duties.

"Very well, give me three days and I will have my shikai to offer you, Captain Sawachika."

It didn't really work as well he thought without his make-up, the sly grin looking a lot more boyish than normal but the voice spoke for itself while he sipped a bit more of the tea. Overall it didn't sound so bad, being a first responder did not demand he break his pacifistic approach to martial arts - it merely meant that he could entrust the combat to Kyo while he handled the necessary first aid unless absolutely required otherwise.

"Just don't bloody it unnecessarily, whatever shape it might take, if you please."

FLOWING FLAME-LIKE BIRD | END POST

Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTStrategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADStrategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:12 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Three days? I look forward to seeing it, then."

Most, almost assuredly, would have thought such a bold claim was outright impossible to live up to, and that it was hubris to simply say that one could achieve it in such a short period. But Kyo Sawachika was a bold man, and perhaps just as importantly, he was a man who believed earnestly in the word of those he held dear. If Kasha said that he would have shikai in three days, then Kyo believed that with every fiber of his being.

"I'd never dream of it. Wasting my vice captain's talents on unnecessary violence would never be my way."

He took another sip of his tea now, pleased with the situation. This was the first step toward a far greater future, and there wasn't a hint of hesitation in Kyo's mind.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:33 am
KOIZUMI KASHA

Clapping his hands together once, Kasha gave a small smile at the situation. He was glad there was an understanding for he did not exactly relish in the idea of becoming anything like his senior and her searing flames that maimed and scarred. It was just too ugly for him to take pride or satisfaction in seeing, let alone doing. Better to mend the broken.

"Good."

He mused while going back to sip on his tea, his posture a lot more relaxed and informal than he did even in otherwise casual settings. Even with his make-up on he wouldn't take up a position where his back was slumped a bit more forward than perfectly upright.

Strategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTStrategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADStrategies, Battlefields, Friends [Kyo, Kasha] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:09 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo was frankly rather glad he'd come by unannounced, if it meant he was able to see Kasha so relaxed and casual. It wasn't exactly a common sight, by any means, and in a way it seemed as though Kasha was more earnestly comfortable this way. Not that Kyo would ever actually comment on it, of course. He knew Kasha well enough to know that would only make him return to that typical demeanor.

"I'll likely see about a transfer to the 8th division, whether that's temporary or permanent. Their approach to things is probably the best place for me to learn about every aspect of being a shinigami, much as I enjoy the 5th."

Of course, there was one other thing that he was quite aware of, and it was probably the biggest hurdle that any aspiring captain would have to face. Kyo wasn't a fool, and he didn't think something as impressive as bankai would come easily, but he wouldn't let the matter of difficulty stand in the way of his dreams.

"I've got a long way to go."

It wasn't exactly outright disparaging, but there was a bit more harshness to Kyo's voice as he said that than he'd had during the rest of the conversation. It was just the reality, he knew, and recent events had led him to a bit more self-reflection than he otherwise ever might have. For all his bravado, Kyo was still far from the man he aspired to be.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:28 am
KOIZUMI KASHA

"Then I shall follow you, I'm not particularly fond of the Fifth anyway."

He had already shared his disinterest for the division and its role to Shishiyuki, he suited it perfectly but that didn't mean that he liked it. He would be much more at home within the second division and it's group of healers. Not that you'd call his method of healing related to kido or anything.

The recently formed eighth was much more suited to him in what its goals were.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum