Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen]

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:49 am
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Y9u5IiA

Rangiku Matsumoto

Going through another cup, Rangiku listened to Igen voice his thoughts, letting him have an air to do so. Though it didn't sound like his relationship ills were of incredible concern to him, he did sound a bit indecisive. Well she supposed that was normal for somebody his age, meanwhile she didn't really take much interest in relationships, content in flying solo despite how many people ogled after her for her looks. She had considered kids at one point, but felt that got filled in quite nicely between her students and others she's met in her life. There wasn't much for her to feel troubled by in that respect, "You'll figure it out."

Her gaze followed his as they spoke, realizing the big cat didn't end up coming with them after all. It definitely wasn't the worst matchup she'd ever seen, but the two of them didn't appear to be on the same page for some reason or another, not to mention the oddity of the spirit manifesting that incredibly. She'd heard of others having frequent spirit manifestations and even she herself occasionally had Haineko manifest in some small way to her occasionally, but she's never quite seen many cases of a spirit becoming entirely tangible. And from the sounds of it, it was just a lot on top of the amount Igen was going through.

"Well from what I can tell, you're doin' a great job, Igendai.." She took another cup's worth of alcohol, lounging in her seat, "Got a good temperament, an idea of where you're goin', and know your faults well. I'm sure if you just work on things, you'll figure things out with your Zanpakuto, too. Matter of time, yeah?"

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen]

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:39 pm
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

"PFFT hahahaha. Figure it out." He echoed, smiling a little to himself. Oh yea, he was getting a bit tipsy. The double edge of keeping pace with his Teacher was ... actually starting to catch up with him. "I AM doing a great job." He responded and puffed his chest out, raising his head and putting on a nice big smile as he sortof let that single shit just slip right out of his head. Briefly occupied with the notion of how good he ...frankly really WAS doing! "I might even get a promotion soon! Heheh! I been doing a lot of training. I mean....well...yaknow...I always uhm.... yea I always kinda like havin a good fight. Eheh.... kinda my thing. Swhy I like places like this! But I really been putting in the work lately!" He pointed out and put on something of a smug little smile.

"I uh, don't wanna give it away. But let's just say I'm gonna need to wear a lot cuter tops soon." He chuckled, ACTUALLY referring to the special uniform that was designed to let someone use Shunko without constantly destroying their Kosode and Shitagi. But well, his ability to be specific was taking a bit of a nosedive as it were.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:58 am

Rangiku Matsumoto

Her red lips would smile widely at him as she rested her head on a hand, blonde locks spilling over her shoulders as her pale eyes rested on him. Even if she was comparably better with holding her alcohol, there definitely was that feeling of warmth and looseness. Patting the table, she'd laugh with his attitude, "Yeah, that's the spirit!"

Though his odd comment about what kind of tops he'd be wearing did throw her for a bit of a loop, squinting her eyes, "..Wha? You plannin' on crossdressing or something?" It definitely was weird idea, but people like Yumichika pulled off their looks pretty well.. But this sounded very out of context, and she doubted Igen would do things like overdoing it with women's clothing, "What do you mean?"

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:41 am
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Igen certainly was pleased with the support, after all, he HAD been on a bit of a roll. Especially ever since his little trips to the world of the living. Even barring his visits to Shaoling, he had started to have a bit of an invested interest in the wastelands there. That said, as Rangiku seemed to relax he did find himself glancing in her direction. Still a little shellshocked seeing her in such a light. Pleasantly buzzed and smiling at him, promptly causing him to smile back.

"Eh? OH! Uhh... the uh... no not like...I mean. ...hm..." Actually, WAS it for women? No surely some guys had worn it as well? He Actually wasn't sure. Nobody really in the soul society had that expertise or focus on Shunko. S'o who knew? [color=salmon]"No no no, I uh... I've been learning a thing! But it keeps burning my uniform. Shunko! I gotta get a uniform without a back or shoulder!" He attempted to explain. Though, as he paused ,and thought of himself in the outfit.... he did smile a bit sheepishly.

"I guess it will kinda look a bit weird huh?" He murmured, a bit of resignation in his voice. "Eh, I don't mind if it looks like that I guess. Not like I don't got a few skirts at home from people who bough them thinking I was a girl." He chuckled, a little sigh laced into that laugh. But thankfully it wasn't like he was sad. He knew his aesthetic, and certainly he had no problems playing into it now and then.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:39 am

Rangiku Matsumoto

Shunko. Her pale gaze brightened a bit with understanding once that word fumbled out of the drunk man's lips, swirling another cup of alcohol lightly with a hand as she just went along with the moment, "Aaahhh, that makes more sense. I couldn't fathom using such a technique, I like my clothes too much, and those uniforms simply do not suit me."

If there was anything Rangiku was particular about, it definitely was her fashion sense and clothing. Though, it was more a practical thought than a prudish repulsion to the outfit - something that close fitting just didn't work for her, but she definitely could see Igendai making it work. If anything she imagined he'd look quite good in that kind of outfit, but that was more her own determination of his looks than anything more.

"Eh? Skirts?" She'd seem a bit shocked in her reply, squinting at him, "How could you be anything but a guy? I don't see it apart from the softer looks. Is that why girls aren't on you? Pssh."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:46 pm
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen couldn't help but ... stare just a little at the woman as she delivered that verdict. Not really on the shunko-favored outfit, that he kinda figured wouldn't be her style. But the Lieutenant's response was just ...... refreshing? It wasn't just the assurance that he looked plenty manly It was the genuine.... confusion. As if it had never even been a question. She even seemed PUZZLED in why he would be seen as a girl. And several drinks in, he couldn't help but just go a bit more pink than he already was, a giggle escaping him as he smiled, covering his face with a hand and swaying a bit to the si-OOP! Almost fell off his stool. He stumbled forward a bit as he barely kept from going over and smiled.

"Ah fuck.... you have no idea how nice it is to hear that." He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't know why, heehee... I mean .... I don't mind that shit. I fuckin.... look...GREAT in those friggin....dress...skirts. But I mean....WOW...is that still nice ta hear." He sighed, his head tilting back as if to bask in it. That Rangiku could only ever see him as a man? It put some VIM in him, suddenly that dreary, defeated air to him evaporated, and her promptly stood up, picked up his drink and SLAMMED the rest of it, a loud sigh escaping after he finished it before he turned to give the woman a grin.

"This was a GREAT idea! Let's go! The night is still young!" He practically cheered, staggering a little, but still SOMEhow managing to remain upright. "Cmon! Let's go! Where do you wanna go? Anywhere you wanna go I'll pay for it!" He declared, certainly caught up in the celebratory spirit! After a talk like that, he felt unstoppable!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:24 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku couldn't help but tilt her head a bit at his shifting emotions (while briefly extending a hand out to make sure the young man didn't fall with that swoon, of course), eyebrow raising at his initial response to her words, before a gentle smile returned to her lips when she realized what was going on. Poor guy probably really needed to hear something like that, even if she didn't entirely get the fuss. She almost reached out to him to give him a bit of comfort, though he grabbed his cup and gave it a surprising swig, her expression dropping into a look of surprise at his drunken declaration.

As tempting his offer was, she wasn't taking advantage of one of her former students like that, especially when he was drunk outta his daylights, "Alright big guy, time to go home.." She'd give him a pat on the shoulder, before pulling him off the stool and standing him upright with a surprising application of strength, wrapping an arm around his upper torso to keep him close to her and steady, ensuring any payments were taken care of,

"Thanks a ton for the food and drinks! Good night! Bye bye!" She'd call out cheerfully, waving as she'd head out with Igen, eventually getting him home and put down for bed.

She was still tired and kinda buzzed herself... He wouldn't mind her crashing on his couch, yeah?

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:43 pm
Catscratch Reunion [Rangiku, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_99593832_p2_master1200

Surprise was an understatement for the look on Igen's face when Rangiku promptly got up and swept him in to keep the young man from hitting the floor. That surprisingly strong grasp picking him clean up off the floor causing a blink of surprise before he swayed a bit on his feet! "oOH! hank ..uh...thanks!" He smiled sheepishly, confusion clear on his face. Wasn't she excited to go out on the town? Entirely unaware of just how drunk he was and that the soon-to-be lieutenant was most certainly saving a world of hurt on the young man's wallet.

His world DID sway a little as he paused, taking a moment to find his balance as that surprisingly strong arm pulling him firmly against her to keep the wobbly pinkhaired isiot from endangering himself. Before he knew it Rangiku had paid for their food and drink and promptly was bidding the bartender adieu before the pair of them were making their way outside. His arms sortof drooping over the arm that was wound around his torso, like a cat that wasbeing picked up by its arms.
"M-matsumoto I can walk." He protested half-heartedly, a sheepish smile on his face as she promptly steered him home. Throughout the journey he occasionally would spot something that caught his fancy, a bar, a closed food stand, and he would point them out, but it wouldn't take much effort to keep him on the path home.

Oh he'd TRY t go for the couch. But if she insisted on it, it wouldn't take much for the woman to coax Igen to bed. The young man's confusion helping to halt the adrenaline rush and boost of energy he'd gotten before. Allowing him to herald in a wave of fatigue. He had just enough energy and piece of mind to ask to get him to a sink so he could drink some water. And, frankly, if she didn't stop him, he'd just drink it right as it came out of the faucet. Before ultimately collapsing in his own bed and falling quickly to sleep. A happy little smile on his zonked out face.

He managed to have a spacey, mixed up slurry of a dream. He didn't experience any particular ... scenes or situations. It was all feelings and blurred colors. His brain haphazardly sorting out the emotions from his late night, none of which would stick in his slightly addled mind.

And at long last, when the first rays of sunlight brushed through his bangs to stirr him from his sleep... he'd stare off into the distance. Not quite overly hung over, but a bit zombed out as he stumbled out of bed, and trudged inso his kitchen. His mind a stew of memories from the previous night as he stopepd infront of the mirror in his hallway. Looking at his own tired reflection. A picture of pink and off-pink. When did he take his shirt off? He frowned at his reflection... and slowly turned to look at his sink where it was draped over the edge of the counter.

Ah yes. He'd soaked it in water so that he could take the water to bed with him. Was the reasoning he vaguely remembered. Boy was he glad the Lieutenant wasn't around to see that. "I'm glad I have today off..." He murmured.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum