Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna)

Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:54 am
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) TYY5HkF

Helle Armstrong | sternritter DIRECTOR

How long has it been since she last trained? Well over five years, yes? Why, the feeling of sweat and exhaustion creeping along her body brought back unpleasant memories, but she always found herself the most focus when under dire circumstances. Maybe that was her problem in the past. The lack of worry had made her soft, weak, easy to be strung around. Now, she's slowly returning to the well-oiled machine she forced herself to become in her youth. Simple Quincy training wouldn't do any longer. Without her godly powers, she must rely more on her own wits and physical capabilities.

A tiring process, especially when not fully recovered, but there's only one way to reach a level one could call satisfactory, and Helle is dead set on getting there. The training room she now worked in had become ragged by her hand. She had moved weights, set up simple aerobic exercises, and even put-up dummies to regain her sense of aim. She has yet to acquire a new spirit weapon, but with the help of actual bows, she was at least capable of practicing her marksmanship.

Some hours had passed since she had begun her training, and now she found herself resting on a bench, her body drenched. At least she wore standard training gear, a simple sports bra and shorts. However, it made her new accessories all the easier to spy on. Her back, lined with black metal protecting her spine, and her left arm completely encased in the same material. Looking at it, Helle could only feel a need to work harder. Her heart had even been replaced because of its inefficiency. Being so weak...

She could only close her eyes and meditate on what's next.

END POST | Force of the LAND

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty Re: Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna)

Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:11 pm
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) DoVLwGj
NINSIANNA KISHAR | ALBEDOCHIFFREN DIRECTOR

Things were busy in the City of Lights, considering the recent developments, and that left Ninsianna with rather much to do for work. But if there was one thing she'd gotten fairly adept at as of late, it was making time for things other than work. Inanna had made certain of that. So she walked to one of the training rooms, professional and collected as ever, and gave a small smile as she saw Helle seeming rather focused on her training.

Well, she certainly didn't wish to disturb her, but she wasn't going to simply leave, either. Instead, Ninsianna simply took a seat next to her, manifesting a bit of the paperwork she had on standby. She didn't wish to say anything, of course, in case Helle was deep in some thought or another. She could simply wait a moment.

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty Re: Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna)

Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:55 pm

"Always working, Ninsianna."

Helle stirred, her slouched body rising slightly. There was the slightest of head tilts, but it was enough for one eye to peer at the Danava. Helle's hair, tied as always, was unable to sustain its form through the rigorous training, so the blonde's vision proved somewhat imperfect. Sitting up further fixed that issue, but now Helle felt as if she had lost a bit of her exhausted cool guy act in the process. The thought forced an inquisitive look from her as she eyed the woman directly.

"What brings you so far from your office?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Leave us till Dawn (Helle/Ninsianna) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:58 pm

"Well, it would have felt rather insensitive not to come and see that you are still well. I wouldn't especially wish to see you overwork yourself, and I know better than most how easy it can be to do such a thing."

Not that overwork was necessarily a problem for Ninsianna, per se. She hardly needed any rest, and she could simply work indefinitely if she didn't have a family life to attend to. But an inhuman machine was not what she wished to be now, and she offered Helle a small smile as she spoke again.

"How are you feeling?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:17 am

"The only thing left is work. Slack is what left us kneeling, and I shan't kneel again."

Ichigo has done his damage to the Vandenreich and to Helle's ego. The woman has found herself humbled too many times for her liking, and there exists only one way to remedy such. Her daily training is but one way. After all of this, she still has to return to her office and complete her work. She does not have the power to simply wish it into existence like the woman next to her.

Speaking of the woman next to her, Helle found herself staring. There's not even a particular reason for it. Helle is simply letting her gaze grace the Danava, spying her ears and hair, the shape of her face and cheeks, and those eyes even made contact with particular areas that the blonde would feel too nervous to let her thoughts focus too long on. Hell, Helle even forgot to answer the woman's question about her wellbeing.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:06 am

It was all too easy to notice Helle's gaze, but Ninsianna certainly wasn't going to press her on that matter at the moment. It was a point she didn't exactly feel qualified to simply address herself, and even beyond that, she wasn't really certain what the best way to speak on it was. For now, she'd simply focus on more immediate things. That was always what worked for her.

"That may be the case, but overwork can bring us to our knees just as easily as a foe can. I would ask that you not strain yourself too much, if you can help it."

Her voice remained reassuring, motherly, the sort of composed and gentle tone that some might have found actively at odds with her clinical and professional demeanor. It wasn't so difficult for her to speak in such a way, really. It simply wasn't typically necessary.

"But you have avoided my other question, Helle. How are you feeling?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:36 am

"It's rather mute to worry as I am now. The frail body that failed so many times no longer exists. It would be a waste to not explore the limitations of this new one."

Her eyes narrowed; her expression masked. It's impossible to tell her true thoughts on the matter of her artificial body. Of course, much of her remains human, but there is no hiding the parts of her that are no longer normal. If not even this is capable of helping her regain her sense of self, then what was the point of that moment on that cliff? The memory, like a dream to her now, is all that keeps her grounded at moments. That is why she is taking a break after all.

"...But that's not the answer you seek," Helle grumbled, slowly moving her head forward, eyes focused on the other side of the room. "I am fine, Ninsianna. Your worry is appreciated but misplaced. There is much more to focus our attention on."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:26 pm

"Yes, that much is true. There are a great many things at present that require my attention, and I have no plans to let them pass me by. But you are included in that long list, and I think that I am perfectly allowed to prioritize these matters as I see fit. Wouldn't you say?"

Ninsianna knew that many of the Vandenreich were perfectly capable of recovering at present, that the worst had passed for the vast majority of them. But for Helle, that was not necessarily the case, and while Ninsianna would quite have liked to personally assist each and every person in need, she was not so close to them to do that. She was, however, in the position to help Helle, and she would certainly do so.

"Your health is something I would hardly think can be simply pushed to the side. It would be irresponsible of me not to check on you when I am able."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:08 am

"And I think that other matters still take precedence."

However, trying to argue with a woman as astute as Ninsianna would get Helle nowhere. Even if the blonde argued and pushed for a harsher hand to make sure that their home is truly healed, no one would find it as much of an issue as her. However, that is why she is training as she is; to better herself so that she may better the Vandenreich. The issue of its severity is lost to her at times, and someone like Ninsianna is perfect to make sure nothing extreme occurs, but Helle will forever find it a burden that no one should have to undertake. Maybe that is why she finds the Danava a special breed.

"I will be returning to my regime soon, if you have other business to attend to."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum