Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi]

Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:24 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita nodded along with what Kenichi said regarding wanting to know Vanyel's plans and acknowledging the investment on Rita's part to help him get to this point to sort out his life. But, it's safe to say the entire room was intent on hearing the intentions of the white-haired male's desires. So, Rita remained quiet for a few moments before listening to his words.

Going through the motions, learning abilities, and living an everyday life where he could cook, take up automotive repair, and learn martial arts was a noble pursuit. At least it wouldn't; 't be wasted chasing after demonic ghosts. For this reason, Rita's face started to ease up as a soft smile came across her face, even as she winced a bit in pain from a random muscle spasm in her gut.

"Well, that's a nice and simple goal. At least you won't be wasting your second chance at life from the sounds of it."

After coughing a bit, the woman took a swig of water and glanced at Kenichi before looking back at Vanyel.

"I'm sure we all can help with those goals. I'm a shit cook, so you can forget coming to me about cooking. But I have the resources to help teach you how to repair cars and give ya a job along with travel. Whereas with Kenichi, I'm sure he has the martial arts and cooking down."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi]

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:14 am

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Kenichi turned towards Rita with an incredulous stare. Eh? He's not particularly all that adept at cooking, truth be told. Eating food? Of course. He had mastered the art in leaps and bounds. His appetite is the equivalent of a black hole, and it is a rarity to see him full. At the very least, she's correct about the martial arts. He will leave no stone unturned. He had already gleamed what Vanyel was capable of prior to introducing him to Rita. If the tournament was a good indicator to go by, Vanyel had all the tools he needed. He simply needed to get use to his body's movements, and travel around with him. He'll help him learn anything he wants to know. Currently, Kenichi was pleased with Vanyel's answer. It was a simple plan. He wanted to live the life he'd been robbed of for some time. Kenichi would make sure he did just that. Leaning back in his chair, he chuckles as he continues to eat his plate.

"Martial arts, yes? Cooking? No. I'm not really all that well-versed in the Kitchen, Boss..."

He chuckled heartily, turning his head toward Vanyel.

"But, I like that. It sounds nice. Looks like we'll be traveling around a lot. Hopefully, you'll be able to join us some time, boss."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:39 am
Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 97ZeGbM

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

Taking another bite of his food and a sip of his drink, he smiled as he looked at the two of them. It...felt nice, to be normal again, to just, sit down in the quiet and still and talk like this. It felt nice to see that people approved of what he was thinking.

"I'd be willin' to teach you guys, you know. Always a good skill to have and work on. Food tastes better when its homemade, even more so when you make it. Can put money toward ingredients and make somethin' you can't find in restaurants, or if you just wanna spice things up and make your own version of somethin' you see in a restaurant. Saw a bunch of videos of a guy doin' somethin' like that, seems pretty fun, and I wanna take a crack at it."

Finishing off his food and setting the tray aside, he readjusted his posture, wincing as he felt a wave of pain hit him. It was nice to know that the people who helped him would still be there -- but, at the same time, it felt strange. This kind of kindness and warmth felt so weird and alien, it was something he hadn't felt since his days in the yakuza and the friends he had made there, akin to brothers that he never had.

"...Thanks, you two. Seriously. This...means a lot."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:50 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

It looked like things were resolving themselves rather nicely. Well, all for one thing. When Kenichi made a comment about his cooking skills being lackluster, Rita tilted her head and looked at Kenichi for a few moments before chuckling.

"Well, that's a shame. I sure can't cook worth a damn, so I guess we are both fucked, huh?"

Snorting, Rita nodded along with his words before her gaze fixed on Kenichi for a few moments longer. Everything sounded great to him, and that made her smile.

"Of course it sounds nice: I'm the boss. And bosses gotta have good ideas, right?"

Now sticking her tongue out at him in a playful manner, she continued.

"But more seriously, I'm glad you like it. I just wanna make sure the people around me have a good time, I suppose."

Leaning back in her bed, Rita closed her eyes before opening them again to look at Vanyel. Apparently, he could cook and be more than willing to whip out restaurant-quality dishes for the two of them. With a cheesy grin, she blurted out.

"I guess you've been promoted to my personal chef. Please, don't disappoint the boss."

Giggling like a schoolgirl, Rita carried on the conversation.

"But ah, don't mention it. I'm sure we all will be fine once we rest on our asses a bit. Bodies gotta recover n' we will be as right as rain."

And with that, Rita placed each of her hands on the back of her head, exhaled, and just basked in the glow of a peaceful moment. That is what they all went through that trouble for, right? These serene moments were what made life right. And after all the hell they went through, this rest was welcomed.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Unpleasant Repetition [Vanyel, Rita, Kenichi] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum