Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo]

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:59 am
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Sola-header
SOLA VERRTUE | THE LUCHADOR

"One... I can't lose because I've got... the spirit of Kizuna backing me."

He muttered while pulling out what he was referring to. The boss was utterly shocked that he stopped his spinning of the chain and had a baffled look on his face. Any sane person wouldn't know whether to laugh, be infuriated or confused. Regardless of its cause, Sola succeeded in stunning the boss with his little trick and dropped the possession onto his chest.

Free hand dripping with red energy as it coalasced into a blast that shot right through the man's chest.

"Two.. I'm not human... Luchador."

Sola spat to the man with a hole in his chest falling backwards and into the snow. Everything hurt but he had won. At least, almost won. He really ought to have saved a bit of stamina to get out of here, those guys would be back eventually and see he'd killed their boss. In his dazed state of mind he wondered to himself where they all were actually, there were like twenty people unaccounted for and who didn't come to interfere with their fight.

Questions he didn't get to conclude because he passed out in the snow surrounded by the red stains of blood.

MASKED ARRANCAR | END POST

Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo]

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:15 am
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Sola-header
SOLA VERRTUE | THE LUCHADOR

"Hey, he's waking up."

It took him a moment to process the surroundings, where'd this girl's voice come from? Who was this person, where was he, a plethora of questions filled his throbbing head as he came to and looked around the place. There was a crowd of people, they looked pretty ragged and mostly women. His hand came up to his head to rub it a little bit.

"Where the heck am I? Who the heck are you!?"

"You've been unconscious for two days after your battle with Viktor. When you fired those blasts we took a chance to rebel get our freedom back. We found you passed out and have been taking care of you since.. Thank you so much."

He did what now? There were slaves here? They all kind of looked like they were dressed in ragtag outfits, he had no idea about this but it explained why no one got between him and the big guy's fight, Viktor apparently. Well the two days had given him plenty of time to recover. That was enough time to blow on recovering from that excitement.

"That's great lady. I've got to cash in a deal though, a little girl owes me."

Sola hurriedly explained while standing up to check his pockets.

"Alright, who the hell took them- Oh nevermind. Here they are."

WIth his lucky charm secured, the arrancar gave a curt wave to the group of freed slaves. He liked those guys, they saw an opportunity and went for it. Unfortunately he had another thing on his mind and that was to go find this little girl and make her teach him how to light a fire. That was their deal after all.

MASKED ARRANCAR | END POST

Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Hard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHard Work & Guts [Sola, Solo] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum