Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 pm
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations AlB1ACM

MEMBER OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November of 2022.

This particular OTS category is for the Member of the Season. Nominate the member of Platinum Hearts that you believe really went above and beyond for their contributions to the site, the stories, the community, or however else you think is important.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:46 pm
For Member of the Season, I'm going to nominate Ottozeo. My man is proactive on the site with pursuing threads for his character, getting involved in things where he can whether it be jumping into the sign-ups for Africa, Fight Night or even just getting involved with his fellow shinigami.

I am also pretty fond of his writing style in how he plays Tento as well. He's got a very comfy writing style and it feels very indicitive of the shounen setting, it was very endearing how my man posted in another one of the fight night threads which was just him cheering on his fellow squadmate against Ira. So with that in mind I think he's got a chance at the win.

Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LISTFall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREADFall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:54 pm
My pick, albeit a little biased since we've meshed so well so far, would have to be Paradigm. She is, by and large, someone who has adapted very well to Platinum Hearts, plays a significantly interesting character overall in the form of Mizu Morikawa. A treat to talk to, engages well with other members, and I think adds a little bit of joy to each of our days. I find her writing style quite fun as well, so that's my pick.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Fall 2022 Member of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:56 am
My pick is gonna be Locke. Overall been a great, helpful guy who's pretty active and a great writer. He engages well with other members, handles things well, and just is overall really pleasant to be around, so I think he deserves a nomination.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:26 pm
I would like to nominate Iori/Hime! I had planned on nominating them before they did their nomination so this isn't just in response to that. Practically since day 1 they have been helpful and kind, ready to answer every question they can. Personal interactions aside, Hime has also been incredibly active both in the Discord where they help other people and plan out plots but also on the forum whey they have been posting consistently through the whole season. While this nomination was surely the toughest choice for me because there are so many people I would love to shout out, I can be confident in saying Hime definitely deserves to be nominated!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum