Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:55 pm
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations AlB1ACM

SOCIAL THREAD OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November of 2022.

This particular OTS category is for the Social Thread of the Season. Nominate the non-combat thread that you think displayed the best instance of character writing, development, or just general interpersonal interaction.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:13 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23195-so-we-saw-some-action-lukas-giselle-solomon

I considered nominating the main Ichigo invasion thread but I think looking at characters dealing with the aftermath is also a fun narrative, so we get to see three different characters dealing with it together. There's a lot of good development here, and I look forward to seeing where things go from here.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:02 pm
Pretty tough decision for this of the Season since I was quite fond of a lot of them that got put out over the last three months and it gave me a lot to skim through. I'm going to decide to put my Romance Social Thread of the Season nomination to Third Move of Goldust by Locke and Rawk. It's well worth a read and a good reminder that not all things between couples work out. Being a critical point for these two characters' current states and the development that got them there.

P.S. It was all Nao's fault.

Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LISTFall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREADFall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Fall 2022 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:37 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23420-wellness-check-cyrus-sophie

A thread I really enjoyed reading and felt was a standout interaction with the tension between the two of them, a lot of feelings being discreetly communicated rather than outright with words, and then going on to challenge each other and overall adding to the character's development and motives.

Also, when I was initially reading this thread, it took a double-take for me to realize that Gamma and Rawk had actually been playing each other's characters, they did a great job doing so!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum