Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen]

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:32 pm
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] NxZbfBD

Katori Nobuko

Tired feet carried the otherwise pristine looking woman, not a hint of her tiring long shifts or the stress of seeing her friend about her issues appearing on her pale features. If she were a lesser woman, she'd have dropped from exhaustion and called it off, but she was determined to see her obligations through, and if she were to turn Igen down, then it's possible he would just take it as her not even wishing to even try, that she wasn't worth his attention or energy, that perhaps they should cease being friends.

A loose hand tightened into a fist, shoulders turned rigid for a moment on that thought - Igen wouldn't be that heartless... Right?

The last several months of life were rough on her mentally, having been paying more attention to things she otherwise would've brushed aside. Almost all her peers were looked upon with a shade of paranoia, wondering how many of them also felt so sour about her, how well they were all doing. She wanted to be happy for Bambietta's promotion way back when, genuinely, but at the same time her nails dug into her palm so deeply it drew blood, as if the news of someone shooting past her like that was so deeply upsetting.

Her Zanpakuto had been oddly quiet, but she felt the thing's presence everywhere she went, creeping across her skin, reminding her of everything that made her ugly and impure, even as her hand rose to knock on her friend's door. At least, she thought it was the awful plant, maybe it was sulking, maybe it was being an awful weed like usual. She didn't know.

"Hello Igen!" She'd speak in that plain, cheerful voice she was used to once the door opened, "Thank you for inviting me over."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty Re: Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen]

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:25 pm
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen perked up and smiled from ear to ear as Katori popped in. The young man had been going through a uh..... much...SIMPLER process on his own! His own stresses mostly centering around his training as well as some.....interesting interactions he'd had as of late. But once he heard that knock, he perked up. Ko opening an eye from her spot in the corner of his office as he made vhis way over to the door and promptly greeted his friend. "KATORI! Holy cow it's been ages, sorry I took so long to invite you over, it's been so long. Come on in, take a seat. Sorry if my place is a little too warm, it gets hot in here ever since Ko started hanging around heh. Come on in! Can I get you a drink?" That wave of a smile and hospitality met the woman immediately.

Whatever insecurities Katori had, or uncertainties about how Igen might treat her certainly would hit opposition as he greeted her just like he always did. With a welcoming smile and an invitation into his home as he promptly went to set out a bit of tea for the both of them.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:25 pm
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] NxZbfBD

Katori Nobuko

The moment the door opened, Katori could hardly get a word in past Igen's enthusiasm in.. Seeing her after so long? Had it really been that long, or was he just being overexcited? She was so buried in her medical work that it felt like the days that fled her bled into an unreadable line in her perception, going without sleep even with the beggings of her squadmates. At least, she thought there was some pleading for her to stop.. It could have just been her hopeful imagination for all she knew - she didn't feel as if many people were that concerned for or noted her, not that she expected such of them. She should be capable of performing under stress and mental exhaustion in her occupation.

At some point she found herself sitting and waiting for tea, almost nodding off in her seat before giving herself a small slap on the arm to wake up. She was a guest, she couldn't be passing out, she had to be awake and alert for her host, especially a friend like Igen. Though, her pale eyes caught a tiger napping in the corner of the room, her expression hardly changing even if she felt a spike of fear in her chest,

"...I-Igendai," If she had any less control she would have screamed, "If you don't mind me asking... When did you get a pet tiger?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 pm
Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen hummed, so caught up in the flow of greeting that he kinda stared at Katori. As a little chuckle echoed in his head. He was silent for just a moment before suddenly he broke out into a nervous smile. "OH! Right! Uhhhh, ahah... About that!" He smiled sheepishly and straightened himself up. "This uh , actually isn't my pet. This is Koōzoku! My Zanpaku'to! Ko, if you wanna introduce yourself!" He prompted, smiling towards his blade. The tigress paused, glancing from Igen and then toward Katori. Eyeing her for a moment before rising up onto her all fours and then vanishing, a blur of motion before suddenly, a calm staring face was up close and personal to Katori. Igen jolting just a little as in that moment, his Zanpaku'to spirit took human form.

Partial Disclosure [Katori, Igen] HEADA_Screen_Shot_2019-07-23_at_9.58.46_PM

"Hm, I remember you. You're the one that spooked Igen." She murmured.

Igen stared, his jaw briefly dropping before he PROMPTLY stood up and cleared his throat! "Ko, cmon, that's not nice." He murmured with a frown, the short little tiger-eared woman perked a brow and glanced at her wielder. Almost looking like she was about to start something before a flash of a smile broke out across her face. "Awww, I can't stay mad at you your Majesty~ Tell you what, I'll just hop into the other room and leave you two a little private time, you won't even know I'm here!" She noted with a grin, flashing a playful smirk toward Katori before vanishing into the other room. Leaving Igen sighing just a bit before giving his friend a nervous smile.

"Ahah., sorry. uhm. It's been a little interesting since I learned her name. She used to just be quiet and walked around as a Tiger But uh she's been..... doing that a lot lately. So yea, no pet tigerr." He explained, clearly a little thrown off by the brief interaction.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum