Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:28 pm
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 TPy8WTV

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

He definitely had gotten more than he was expecting. As Nanashi used his sword as a springboard, Kaito instinctively turned to block her axe kick with his Asauchi. Without a moment of hesitation, Kaito drew the training sword with his free hand, keeping both weapons ready. He was ready to attack again, but she quickly zipped away with a flash of Shunpo. He couldn't keep track of her as she practically flew around the training area, keeping his swords crossed in preparation.

He noticed the gathering of afterimages to his leg, before seeing her lunge in. He leaned backward, stumbling as he narrowly avoided the uppercut, quickly bringing his weapons up to catch it between them and guide it to the side. Without many other options, he kept her staff in the cross between his weapons before suddenly and violently sliding forward and kicking her in the chest to try and knock her backwards.

He took a few steps back to catch his breath -- but, he couldn't even get that, seeing her bring a hand up and a gathering of spiritual power. He didn't know what she was going to do, but he wasn't going to wait around and find out. He quickly started sprinting forward to cover the space, before hurling the wooden sword at her head like a spear with all his might, utilizing Shunpo to flash forward with his Asauchi with a diagonal slash to her neck and arm. Even if it didn't cut, it would certainly hurt, and probably stun and distract her for a moment.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:11 pm
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER2_N778gBRR2

Whew!
She grinned as he seemed to get briefly overwhelmed! Kicking off his blade and then blurring towards him. Grinning when he was able to keep up with that sudden barrage of flash steps and then the follow up strike! That staff CLANGING off those swords! Ooooh, two eh? She flashed a toothy grin and pushed to the side. As he shoved her staff to the side, she swung it, twirling so that as one end was moved to the side, the other and swung in, those rings jingling as she slammed the other end of the staff into his foot, blocking the kick and skidding back just a little. "Attaboy!" She declared! Though as he suddenly launched himself at her. She froze, surprise written across her face as that blade flashed across her forearm, moving it in the path to keep it from touching her neck. Though as he slid to a stop....she couldn't help but grin. Not a scratch on her arm beneath the cut he'd made in her uniform.

"Heh. Sorry but You don't get to where I am without getting your ass kicked a lot. Sorry but you'll have to hit harder than that." She winked, before bringing her hand i down and SLAPPING it onto a nearby bench. It's frame suddenly TWISTING as it's frame suddenly began to twist, being reshaped. Spinning that staff of hers, those rings making a loud, menacing whistle as she seemed ti do something to the spirit energy that made up the bench, turning it into something else.
"But hey. For your troubles, how about I show you a magic trick?~"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:36 pm

He wasn't entirely surprised for her to have blocked his attack. But, her grin was what concerned him. He could tell that something seemed wrong -- and he wasn't going to just wait around and let her talk. He needed to keep the pressure up. So, as she brought her hand down onto the bench, Kaito didn't waste time in breaking the bind with her arm.

He kicked out, aiming to push her back as he quickly and briefly utilized Shunpo to move backward, though he went a bit further than expected, using the high speed movement to try and drag the wooden sword back with him. Upon stopping, stumbling back a bit, he picked up the other weapon, keeping them ready.

He didn't really know what she was planning, but he was at least ready to try and do something about it. So, in response, he gave a small, quiet nod. He wasn't going to get up in her face and risk whatever she was doing injuring him too severely.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:40 am
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER2_N778gBRR2

That little push and Shunpo certainly achived the goal of distancing the two from one another. A little flash of movement and both of them were a good distance away from eachother. Which she hardly minded as it gave her an opportunity to continue transforming the bench. The wood twisting and reshaping itself in her hand Compressing into a sphere as it continued to twist and warp. All the while, Nanashi raised her staff between herself and Kaito as that bench seemed to finally finish taking shape. A long chain with a scythe at it's very end. A Kusarigama made from the wood of the bench. She clearly wasn't going to let him keep darting away~

"Lots of people got some pretty fancy big, flashy moves with their Zanpaku'to. But I totes never understood that. Aint nothing big or flashy you can't do with your own body once you get strong enough. So what if your zanpakuto just makes you a bit stronger?" She shook her head and twirled that staff of hers, the rings whistling loudly through the air as she did. "That's why me and Yōjutsush are the best team~ I bring the power, and SHE gives me lots of tools to do stuff that sheer strength can't get done." She chimed before pointing the staff directly at Kaito.

"THAT'S why I'm the best~ I may not be the strongest. But I'm the most unpredictable fighter around." She declared proudly. "So you better get to thinking bucko. You're halfway through your time at the academy aren't ya? Its time you start thinking about what kinda gotei member you're gonna be. "
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:05 am

He noted the chain-scythe as it formed. That would be a problem -- but, it gave a bit of insight into how her powers worked. Seemed like she was able to change the material of whatever she touched -- he didn't know the specifics, but, knowing the bare bones was enough for now. However, what she said next was interesting -- her and Yojutsush, a name he could only guess was for her Zanpakuto, having their own dynamic.

She was the power, but the Zanpakuto brought the technique. Or, at least that was how he was interpreting it with what he had to go off of. In spite of how...difficult this little spar turned competition had been, the unpredictability was something that he appreciated. It gave him ideas on how to improve his own skillset, what he could use for inspiration.

But, then came the remark of him needing to think about what kind of Gotei member he was going to be. Were he to say it aloud, he had only given it a small amount of thought. His eyes turned to the ground for a moment, then to his Asauchi, then back to Nanashi.

"I have thought about it. Not much, but it's been a passing thought."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:21 am
Nanashi grinned as she noticed him paying attention. It had still been a little fuzzy, but at long last that kusanagari finally finished forming. "Oh yea?~ Not more you wanna say about that? Not awafully talkative. But that's fine. If you're not interested in talkin..." She chimed and lowered her stance. And her spiritual pressure suddenly SPIKED! The aground beneath her cratering as she compacted the ground beneath her. A Mask suddenly flashing down over her face.

Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADA_inlineT_15917474-cutout

"No talking it is~" She cackled, before the ground between Kaito and Nanashi was shredded. A sudden burst of sheer speed. Not just the boost from her Shikai, but the Mask now ontop of that caused a surge of power more akin to an Experienced Captains' Bankai. In an instant she was upon him, and she aimed to launch him with a swift Kick, using her Staff as a caulting point to launch him up into the air! But of course, he wouldn't go very far. The soft clink of that wooden chain sickle wound around his waist amidst the attack. And with that sheer speed and strength, she aimed to YANK him back down, returning him forcibly into the sandy ground down below. Which, of course would absorb most of the impact. She wasn't trying to kill him after all! But it would still be more than enough to give the man a thorough beating as Nanashi, admittedly, just kinda aimed to style on the guy as a finisher to their spar!
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:23 pm

He wasn't really intending to say a lot more while they were still sparring. If she was still curious after the fact? Sure, he'd be fine with talking about it. But, now wasn't exactly the best time. However, as she lowered her stance, Kaito's grip on his swords tightened, thinking he was ready for what was coming next.

A mask suddenly appeared, snapping to her face as her spiritual power erupted.

Yeah, he wasn't ready for that. His face shifted, looking visibly concerned as he began to move to try and brace himself for whatever move she was going to do. But, in an instant, she had covered the distance between them, and Kaito suddenly found himself being kicked in the chest. Sent into the air with the wind knocked out out of him, he didn't have much of a chance to correct himself before she made her next move, wrapping that new kusarigama around him.

Just as quickly as he was sent into the air, he was torn down, slammed into the sandy ground. Even though it absorbed most of the hit, he could have sworn he felt something creak inside him upon impact. Coughing and taking in a deep breath to try and come back to his senses, Kaito lifted his head to look at her. Covered in dust, sand, and probably having several bruises come the next morning, it was pretty clear that the spar was over, with a very certain victor. There wasn't much Kaito could say right now, other than a very weak:

"...Ow..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:42 pm
Wait, I Know You [Kaito, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER_12644928

WHEW! The sheer thrill of that rush of power was always something that took Nanashi by surprise! Smiling from ear to ear, she finally raised a hand and allowed that mask to vanish from her face, beaming from ear to ear, those sclera still nice and dark as she gave him an excited WHOOP before her Shikai vanished as well. Reaching down, and peeling him up off the ground as she snickered! Her voice still distorted as she clearly was restraining herself from a little victory dance. "WHEW! Well that was somethin eh? And I could tell that got ya thinkin didn't it?" She noted with a smug smile, spinning the chain scythe behind her, which seemed like it was going to retain that shape for quite a while! even more, it hardly fel wooden. Having felt it around hs waist, Kaito would know that that thing had some heft and solidness to it that didn't seem normal for something made of wood.

All the same, she sat Kaito down and put her hands on her hips. "No need to hold your applause~ But yea, Hopefully you learned a little somethin from our spar. And once I graduate and make it into a squad, You're gonna be hearing a whole lot more from me! Buuuut..." She trailed off and gave Kaito a sly smirk. "You're in luck. I got a good couple homies still in the Shino academy. So you might still see me now and then in the training areas. If yer lucky." She pointed out before holding her hand out to the young man.

"Now cmon. As thanks for helping me let loose a little I'll get ya something to eat! Hows that sound?" She offered. All too happy to whisk Kaito off for a little post spar meal. Truly there was no off button for this girl's energy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum