Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Story [Henrex, Hiroe] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tell Me Your Story [Henrex, Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tell Me Your Story [Henrex, Hiroe] - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell Me Your Story [Henrex, Hiroe]

Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:27 am
Tell Me Your Story [Henrex, Hiroe] - Page 3 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

It was relieving to see the light return to her. She had overcome this chapter in her life, and he knew that she would use it to reach for the stars. A light to shine with the new generation. He smiled, stepping forward to hug her tightly. He was proud of her, as her teacher, for being able to move forward. He had been concerned with her slipping performance, yes, but making sure that she was okay was far more important.

"Good. I'll hold you to that."

He let her go, letting a hand idly rest on his sword. Part of him could barely contain his own personal excitement. He undoubtedly had a bias and interest in electric or lightning-based Zanpakuto, and Hiroe's was no exception. He wanted to see what all she could do with it, see her grow, maybe see if they could learn from one another. Even for someone like him, there was always something new he could learn to use his own powers for, now wasn't there?

"And don't be afraid to come to me if you want some tutoring and help with your Shikai. We're kindred spirits in that regard. We both have electric Zanpakuto, and I have a feeling we could learn from one another, no matter how different they might be."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum