Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:37 pm
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] H5ry62M
KLEIN

Well, Klein had heard some news about yet another Arrancar that was his type wandering around, and in a way, he had to wonder if someone was pulling his leg with this latest bit of news. Sure, he'd found some tall girls, some strong ladies with ample bosoms for him to try and nestle into, but this had to be just an outright lie to try and bait him into something, right?

No woman was actually this tall, that wasn't real. But if it was... Well, Klein was on high alert as always, fully prepared for someone to jump him as he walked toward this small little lakeside in Mexico. He kinda liked it here, honestly. It was like if Hueco Mundo had something other than sand. Shading his eyes from the sun for a moment, he scoped out the water and the surrounding shore, and-

Oh, it was real. Wow. Grinning to himself internally, and putting on his chipper, youthful smile, Klein made his way over to the veritable giantess and spoke in a tone that could only ever be described as "earnest."

"Hiya miss! How's the water?"

He didn't actually care, but Klein was always the sort to ingratiate himself with people. Especially when they were pretty.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty Re: An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:07 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mexico... really an odd place. Not only did she never really understand every single word that the locals were saying, it at least was nice they didn't freak out... too much. However, civilians that were spooked at her eight foot tall appearance, and just Arrancar in general, were precisely why Kanako had decided to find the nearest body of water and take a nice nap. Which was why the woman swam to a more shallow, but still relatively deep in the clear waters. It afforded the opportunity for a light nap, in which she was more than happy to ignore just about everything; at least until a humanoid attracted her attention quite on purpose. Poking her head out of the water too look at the person who had called out to her, a man by the looks of him, Kanako shrugged some and swam to the shore.

Emerging from the water revealed her eight foot tall entirety, which was revealed slowly due to how she walked out of the water to greet the man before her. Eight feet tall, dripping wet, and positively voluptuous, the Arrancar tilted her head at the man before her. The entire time, she had not answered his question immediately. Upon further inspection, physically and otherwise, Kanako had realized that he was an Arrancar too; like herself. It caused an eyebrow to raise before she finally turned to his question. Something about his question... Kanako had a sneaking suspicion that he could care less about the water. Perhaps it was just his tone, the look in his eye, or maybe how we looked at Kanako over all. Regardless, as she started to use a bit of her energy to dry herself swiftly, Kanako shrugged at the man before her once again.

"Passable. Not cold enough, frankly. But... It is interesting to meet another Arrancar out here in what I figured was the middle of nowhere. I am Kanako Hashimoto... Who might you be, fellow Arrancar?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty Re: An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:44 pm
KLEIN

You know, it was one thing to see that she was big from a distance, when she was in the water. But as Kanako stepped out of the lake, Klein was actually fully struck by the fact that she was, quite genuinely, about twice his height. Being such a small guy didn't bother him, far from it in fact, but he couldn't exactly say he'd ever seen this degree of disparity between himself and a woman before.

He liked it. The rest of her was hardly rough on the eyes, either, but Klein was more than self-controlled enough to keep himself looking innocent and cheerful. His eyes stayed firmly on her face, even if that was actually legitimately a bit difficult considering how much he had to crane his neck upward, and how much her bust was getting in the way of making proper eye contact from his low vantage point.

"I'm Klein! I like to travel around and see what's out here in the world, look for any other Arrancar who're out and about. Traveling alone's not always great, ya know?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999An Energetic Splash [Klein, Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:55 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

After seeing how Klein was basically breaking his neck just to look up at Kanako, the Arrancar gave a bit more thought to how the Arrancar was literally half her height... which led to her taking a careful step back before kneeling; this way, Klein wouldn't have to break his neck just to look Kanako in the face. This way it was also a lot easier for her to take him in as well. Of course, being knelt like this also gave Klein a better view of Kanako's upper body than he had before. Regardless, Kanako gave him a nod at what he said. Yes... it was a bit better to travel with others. Kanako had met Amaranta some time ago now, and the time she spent with her made her realize just how much staying alone was quite... lonely. Regardless, the Arrancar just let her own thoughts wander away before she spoke to Klein once again.

"Klein... Nice enough name... Yes, wandering around alone can get rather boring. I suppose a little bit of noise is better than no noise at all.."

Kanako tilted her head some as she looked at Klein. Just looking for other Arrancar to spend time with and travelling around? Frankly speaking, that smelled a little funny to Kanako. Why just those two things? Perhaps he was hiding an ulterior motive that Kanako wouldn't find out about until it was too late... Then again, he seemed sincere enough. Regardless, Kanako couldn't help but feel a tiny bit wary around him. Why? Call it instinct. With a slight metal shrug, the Arrancar turned to the situation at hand again, her blue eyes piercing into Klein.

"So... Now that you've found another Arrancar, what might your intention be, Klein? I can't imagine you're just lookin' for other Arrancar for the fun of it. Then again, I could be looking far more into something that isn't there. Still, what do you plan to do now?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:07 pm
KLEIN

Klein was certainly a fan of this view, but despite his nature and his long-term intentions here, he kept his eyes right where they needed to be for now. Of course, the fact that he didn't really show much in the way of embarrassment either probably said a bit, too, but he didn't mind showing at least a little of his true colors. Kanako didn't quite seem like the type who'd want to play games, anyway, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Honestly that seemed like it kept being the case.

"Hm? Well, I'd rather not keep traveling on my own now that I found someone else. I have a few things going on that're more business-related, but I don't really wanna drag a pretty lady like you into all that. It's messy."

While the flattery had naturally been laid in their both effortlessly and genuinely, Klein was being completely honest about not wanting to drag Kanako into his work on Safira's behalf. Was that because of any good nature on his behalf? No, absolutely not, not even in the slightest bit. She just seemed like the kind of lady he wanted to get with, and that meant he'd be sure to keep her in a good situation.

"I don't really like getting involved in dangerous stuff if I can help it, and you don't quite seem like you're the sort who's looking for a fight. I like that! It's nice."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:22 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Whatever Klein actually was, Kanako had enough knowledge to know that he certainly was quite the smooth talker. Not to mention, it was interesting how he was quite excellent at keeping his eyes up where they should be; on her face. It was admirable at least, and enough to make Kanako respect him the tiniest amount. Simply speaking, he seemed straightforward enough... However, Kanako still couldn't help but be wary of him regardless. Life as an Adjuchas and Menos made her far more suspicious of such genuine people. They always had other motives... regardless, Kanako couldn't help but at least allow him a modicum of trust. For now.

As the conversation bled on, Kanako noticed just how kind he was being. Not wanting to involve Kanako in his business, which she likely didn't want any part in anyways, and also giving her what she didn't immediately recognize as an honest compliment. She didn't exactly find herself pretty, but it was still welcome despite that; especially since not a lot of humanoids would call her pretty outright.

Kanako shrugged a tiny bit and let Klein talk until he did so no more, for now at least. And then she ran her fingers through her hair carefully, her blue eyes still piercing Klein with all intent to fully understand his intentions; but with the knowledge she would not get them.

"That's very kind of you, Klein, calling me pretty... However, I can't say that I'm opposed to messes. I have created enough on my own just by existing. However, I will respect your choices and I shall not get involved in your business that you don't want wish to involve me in. It's not my place anyways... And no, I don't look for fights... they normally come to me."

Kanako shrugged a tiny bit and then looked at Klein for a bit longer, considering him for a few moments before she stood, walking a bit to Klein's side as she looked at the man; her tail flicking a tiny bit as she looked at him. Afterwards, she knelt down again and gave him a gentle smile; no teeth of course.

"Very well, Klein. If you have been finding someone to adventure with, you have me for a time. However, I would at least like to know what plans you have for the future... If we are to travel together, would it not be best for us to be on the same page? Trust must exist on some level, after all..."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:14 am
KLEIN

Ah, this was nice. She seemed pleasant, at least in the way any Arrancar woman tended to be. There was naturally a profound air of danger to her, but Klein liked that in a lady, it added to the charm. He allowed himself a sheepish grin as he spoke, revealing only just enough of himself to maintain the energy of an earnest guy.

"Of course, I've got nothing to hide. I'm probably gonna be walking down south to Brazil, er, well, where Brazil was anyway. Ever been down there? Big crater, lots of water, you might like it. I've probably gotta talk to my boss down there, and I've got a lady friend I should check in on too."

Indeed, that was the long and short of Klein's travel plans, and he spoke them in the sprightly, animated way he said anything else. If Kanako wanted to know what he was up to, he was happy to oblige.

You know, to a point.

"Unless you meant like, long-term future! I don't have too many plans for that, either, but I'm hoping to have a nice place of my own some day. It'd need to be big though, I don't wanna live alone or anything."

Such an optimistic and forward statement of his plans in life was characteristic of Klein's innocent act, and he knew it helped his cause quite a bit that, really, honestly, he didn't want anything that bad, really.

"Oh, and for the record, it's not just me being nice calling you pretty! I'd never say that if I didn't mean it, you've got nice eyes and a pretty smile! Plus you're super tall, I think that's cool."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:01 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"... Don't people who say they have nothing to hide normally have something to hide? Well... whatever. You seem okay enough."

Kanako stood once again, this time not kneeling down for Klein's convenience. If they were to start travelling, they should start now while it was still light out. Which was why Kanako brushed off her pants, flicked her tail in slight irritation, there was a buildup of dirt on her scales, and then the Arrancar put her hands into the pockets of the jacket she was wearing; which altogether looked big enough to fit her, indeed, but not big enough to zip over her breasts without squishing them considerably. Kanako eventually looked towards the south, in a general sense at least, and then gently poked the top of Klein's head, needing to lean down a tiny bit to do so.

"Welp, lead on. You know where you're going, so walk up front, Klein. I'll stay with you for as long as you have my interest."

Blunt and to the point, that was Kanako alright. She didn't really know that Klein was trying to mess with her, or make an act or anything; she was just sure that he at least meant what he said. However, it's what he wasn't saying or couldn't say that slightly concerned Kanako. All Arrancar, all hollow, always have or want something. A travelling partner? Sure, Kanako could entertain the thought until she got bored of Klein. After all, it seemed like he avoided danger. While Kanako didn't seek it out, if someone wanted to fight her, and she couldn't deter them, she would face them head on. But Klein...? He looked like Kanako could snap him in half with just a finger, maybe two. Kanako ignored such thoughts for now, she didn't need them. Right now was more on the effort of travelling... Which Kanako hoped they wouldn't travel over land for too long. The land really was far more boring than the water.

However, Klein soon said something that made Kanako blink a tiny bit in some minor surprise. He at least did truly admire Kanako for her features, which was something that, perhaps, only the odd, or another Arrancar, could only appreciate. So, with a small shrug, a tiny shade of pink barely visible on her cheeks, especially for the half-tall-as-Kanako Klein, Kanako at smiled a tiny bit at the compliments.

"Well... Thanks, Klein... But please do lead on, I have no fuckin' idea where Brazil is er, well... was."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 pm
KLEIN

Klein chuckled at that observation from Kanako, if only because he knew she was right. But being so obvious, and so transparent, made him seem a lot less dangerous in and of itself. It gave off the impression of someone who was bad at hiding things, a naive little guy with a bad poker face.

"Well I'll do what I can to keep your interest! You'll definitely keep mine, so don't worry about that."

The diminutive Arrancar flashed a jubilant grin up at the much taller woman, completely unconcerned with any theoretical backlash toward such a forward compliment. Kanako had seemed to react positively to it up to this point, and Klein was very much the kind of person to follow up on something that gave him positive feedback.

"I know the way, but I tend to travel all sorts of ways. We can probably go by the coast if you want, that way the water'll be right there. It gets hot through a lot of this part of the world, so being able to cool down should be nice."

Plus, she'd seemed fairly at ease in the water. Call it a hunch on Klein's end that she might like that idea.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:19 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

A small chuckle... Either an admission to the truth of what he was really doing, or it was something else entirely... However, it seemed like the chuckle was far more like that of someone being caught red handed. Kanako raised an eyebrow at Klein briefly before she let out a small sigh and shrugged, which Klein was likely denied the overall sight of given his insistence to keep his eyes on Kanako's face. And keep her interest? Whatever his designs were, he was about half as tall as Kanako, and didn't look outwardly strong; so overall visual interest seemed poor enough. However, Kanako couldn't help but admire his cunning; even if she definitely had no understood it all, and may not until it was too late. Instead, Kanako simply tilted her head one more time before she gave a small smile.

"Do your best then, Klein. A trip alone to what was once Brazil must be quite the bore... And let's go by the water. Since I doubt you can hold your breath underwater for long or, for that matter, breath underwater, that would be for the best."

Kanako's tail flicked one more time before the Arrancar walked forward a few steps, towards a general southern direction, and then gestured to him, asking for him to lead without words. Frankly speaking, she was great at getting around the world, but navigating to a specific place that she hadn't been to before? Well, it's as good as any beings' chances without a map, terrible.

"Again, Lead on, Klein. Once we get to the coast, I will follow you in the water."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum