Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:41 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Feeling a bit weak in the knees after standing, Saiko took a shallow breath as her powers seemed to act independently. Then, with a flicker of aqua glow around the woman's Body, this glow soon turned into a tiny wisp that grabbed a white cane nearby and handed the cane to Saiko. After balancing herself with it, Saiko chuckled softly.

"Thank you, Kanashimi."
Speaking in a low voice, she knew it was her Zan spirit looking out for her, and she started to look back at Henrex with a nod.

"Let's go, Hennie~"

With a slight giggle, Saiko hoped he would follow. As she opened the door, Saiko walked down a tiled hallway filled with natural sunlight to open another gated door. After doing so, they'd be greeted by a beautiful garden with a bench, birds, and a small pond. Seeing the bench nearby, Saiko eyed it and wanted to sit down and enjoy the embrace of the morning sun and motioned for Henrex to follow and sit.

"Fuck, my body still feels sore and weak from yesterday, but everything feels different, Henrex. I'm not sure what will happen to mind without that demonic force in me, but I feel it will be positive...."
"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko]

Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:24 pm
Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

As she stumbled, he was quick to start moving, only for him to stop at seeing the flickering glow around her, a wisp of energy reaching out and grabbing a nearby cane for her. Henrex smiled, chuckling quietly. It was good that her Zanpakuto seemed to be looking out for her. As she left the room and started walking down the hallway, he followed close behind.

The two eventually walked outside, sitting down next to one another on a bench in the garden. He looked up to the afternoon sun, wincing slightly, before reaching up and undoing the bandages on the side of his face. Instinctively, he squeezed the eye shut as the light suddenly came pouring in.

But, thankfully his body had managed to heal his eye to the point where he could see out of it again. The rest of his face was still mangled and burned, but, it was a start. He smiled, reaching a hand up and gently rubbing Saiko's back, patting her on the shoulder.

"I don't doubt that. You won't have to deal with any of the chaotic emotions, the need to suppress it, none of that. You're just...you, now."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:03 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

After glancing at Henrex's rapidly healing eye, Saiko gave a happy smile in return as she gently patted his head and spoke gingerly to him.

"Good, good! You are healing quickly. I guess that demon blood is good for something."

Giggling to herself, she looked back up at the sky and closed her eyes as she dangled her feet and got lost in her own memories of what life was like before she even turned into a demonic hybrid.

"Honestly, I forgot what it was like to feel....me. I'm pretty stumped, but I'll figure it out as this body becomes more stabilized."

Nodding, she continued speaking.

"But, come to think of it: I wonder if I'll still have my healing factor now that I'm a shinigami. Damn, I might have to be a bit more careful if I don't...."
"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Restarting Reality [Henrex/Saiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:48 pm

A hand unconsciously reached up to touch under his eye, a sheepish smile coming to his face. It was indeed his regenerative power that had kept him alive for so long. Without it, he likely would have died many times over many years ago. Yet, it had done little to temper his recklessness, masochistic tendencies to throw himself into danger, willing to sacrifice any limb necessary.

"I suppose so. At least it keeps resources from the medical team toward those who need it, far more than I."

He smiled, his hand gently trailing down from her shoulder to her hand, taking it in his. It would certainly be strange without the ability to heal on the fly like she could before -- but, there was one thing he was certain of: the natural healing process would still feel better than demon blood, even if it could be slow at times.

"While you probably won't have your regeneration now, Shinigami are still pretty durable. I remember hearing about one of the older Captains looking like a cannonball went through him, but he still lived. But, I'm certain there's ways to adapt to that. You could probably talk with some of the Kido Corps members and learn to create protective spells, or even commission equipment from the Research Division. I'm certain they'd be willing to help."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:20 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko nodded and seemed assured by his words as she grasped his hand back.

"Gotcha."

Snickering, she then squeezed it and spoke.

"Maybe it will be better to heal naturally or see what the gotei can cook for me. Cause, like you, I, uh, was reckless. I've been maimed, stabbed, holes poked in my eyes; everything but brain/head injuries I've suffered. So, uhm, I'll have to be a lot more careful now."

There was an innocent laugh as she rubbed the back of her head.

"But I suppose the trade-off is that my soul feels....clean. That's a feeling I haven't felt in a while, and I'd be fine with trading that. So thank you again for that feeling!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:59 pm

He gave a sheepish smile as she brought up his recklessness in reference to hers -- it wasn't exactly a trait he was particularly proud of, but one that he certainly wasn't going to shake anytime soon. But, with her, he hoped that she would be able to break that habit quickly. He smiled, chuckling softly as she squeezed his hand. Then, she mentioned that her soul felt clean.

Good. Even if it cost her powerful regeneration, being able to feel like a normal person and not be at war with yourself constantly was more than a worthy trade off. So, slipping an arm around her and resting his hand on her other arm, he gently pulled her into a hug from the side. His recovering eye was getting more and more adjusted to the sudden flooding of light into it as he turned to look at the quiet, cloudless sky.

"Good. I wouldn't say that you need to be super careful, though. Again, Shinigami are still really durable, and we've got an entire brigade of healers ready to help, should it be necessary. Don't worry about it too much, really. Right now, just focus on being you and live life."

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:39 am

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko was surprised at how affectionate Henrex was being but not off-put by it. Henrex going on to hug and play with her hands made Saiko giggle warmly as she bopped his nose gently.

"Someone is playful today~."

After nodding along with what he said, she then kept on speaking.

"Well, if I have any of my old powers, I really shouldn't be worried too much. Fuck, if anything, I should just focus on being too durable to hurt, hehe."

There was a mischievous giggle at the end before Saiko then relaxed and leaned her head on Henrex.

"But you are right. There is no reason to really worry about any of that at this exact moment. With you and the Gotei, I feel pretty safe, and it's unlikely I need to worry about much with you around, right?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Saiko booped his nose, remarking on his playfulness, causing the Captain's cheeks to suddenly, but briefly, turn a bright shade of red as he awkwardly shuffled in place a little, chuckling softly. Perhaps it was just the setting and dying adrenaline that was causing his already heightened emotions to swell like this.

"I'm just glad you're okay."

He chuckled at the thought of her becoming too durable to hurt. He had remembered hearing about a Shinigami who had indeed done that. He was probably the biggest example of an immoveable object, someone that you'd be lucky to properly scratch. Gently patting her head and setting a gentle hand on her shoulder, he smiled softly.

"I will protect you and everyone else I hold dear, with all the power I have."

It was an oath that he had sworn to himself so many years ago, but one that he had every intent of upholding. He couldn't bear to lose anyone else in his life -- not when he had already lost and gained so much.

END POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 am

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Ahhhh, you are a cutie when you blush~."

Snickering to herself, Saiko then pinched the cheeks of Henrex as he found himself gushing at her interactions.

"And, Hennie-butt, I'll be there to help protect them with you when I recover. So you can rest assured with that, and you won't be alone in that goal as it's something we both share."

With a massive smile on her face, Saiko patted the back of Henrex before giving him another hug. There was just too much to look forward to, and her feelings were positive. Her inner world felt like an endless cesspool of woe, but without that demonic leech draining her thought, body, and soul, she could better reach out and care for those around her, even more so than when she was a hybrid. At least, that's what Saiko believed at this moment.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum