Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Empty Sieghart Unlove Day 2023

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:48 am
(‘Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

Valentines? The human world has been plagued with colors of pink and stilled hearts shaped balloons. Research led to her discovering that a day of love is approaching. What a silly concept. Love. However, it is a concept that even a being with no heart seemed to be plagued by every now and then. Tier has always wondered if love still remained in her heart. Did she love her Fraccion? Did she love the Espada? Does she love now? The practice of writing to your loved one, despite its foolishness, provided her with a test. If she were to write, would she come to understand if her heart remained the same as every other?

"Dear Kurosaki,

You have caused many hearts to ache with your actions, and even I have felt exhaustion wash over my body because of it. However, you have shown me that perseverance is important. You have also shown me the truth of despair. For that, thank you."

No. That wasn't what she expected to come out of this experience. She could only feel frustration as she wrote to that man. Then, she found herself accepting that she also had grown fond of his delirious nature, but she found her heart still dry and without bloom. Next.

"Dear Inoue,

A beautiful flower left to wilt, even as it is watered with plenty of sunlight. How I envy your death. I have wished it for myself. However, the fact you still attempt to bring joy into someone's life despite your decaying corpse..."

No. This isn't going anywhere. She's being too logical. Maybe that's because she harbors no feelings of longings for these individuals. She sees little reason in lying about her feelings for them. They are people she has come to respect, while they have also become people, she has lost patience with. It simple would not work.

"Dear Lilynette,

I miss Starrk. He was the moon to your sunlight, an individual I felt common with despite our lack of conversation. Maybe it was your bond that I cherished, a constant reminder of my own with my Fraccion. I could understand your loss, and I could also understand your hope. It has kept me sane. Thank you."

Again, it feels as if she's not writing to someone who she could share her heart with. Maybe... She has no desired individual in her life. Though, that cannot be correct. There is someone she finds appealing, more so than others. Is it love? Is it because she hasn't become too annoyed yet? Is it just a folly excuse to hold on to a long dead past? She must look a little deeper into herself, and for that, a conversation is required. For now, she left her pen alone, leaving that paper to rot in these unloving sands.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 Empty Re: Sieghart Unlove Day 2023

Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:28 pm
Sieghart Unlove Day 2023 YrkEqFf

TAMABUKI YUUJIN | HORNET'S DISCIPLE

He understood the season, but he found it rudimentary at best. Humans should be capable of much more than this, the basic principle of reminding someone you love them seemingly uneducated to the young spirit. One does not require a singular day to show love if their hearts are always full of life for their significant other. However, he is also not that ignorant to disclose his own lack of feelings for any one particular individual. In a way, he envied the very ability to throw reason into the wind and show oneself unabashed self to another. He feels nothing of the sort for his teacher, nor does he find himself fancying his fellow student in any fashion beyond familial. The impact they've had on his life is blatant and true, but he found it too simple and easy to share his admiration for the two. He needed someone who he had never expected to know, an individual who had left their hands in his head and stained his person. It took him bare minutes to see the face of a particular individual, and his eyes became glazed by visions, nightmares and dreams, of words that translated that very experience. Filled to the brim with inspiration, he set about leaving his pen automatic, its ink staining the page before him with the essence of poetry.

"Loud howls of crickets
wild beasts shadowed by a full moon
poisoned soul bring death"

"Stained Leaves bleed with glee
The tree hollow yet sturdy
Left naked but free"

"Water seeps through me
parched lips dream of sweet honey
yet the wind brings none"

He stared, impressed with his work, left shocked by the ease of it. However, these must never leave him, for he wishes none to know of his trespasses on a holiday he swore was for the birds. Tucked away in one of his many books, only he will know of their existence, and only he will know of their respective recipients. It is the least he can do for himself. It was his fault for becoming to enwrapped by his own machinations. Now his one is three, and his brain left in a ditz. The rest of the day spent outside shall remedy his sore bones.

BATTERED AND BRUISED | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum