Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Empty Alex's Valentine Letters [2023]

Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:39 pm
Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] PzEyXFl

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

This time of year again. It was surprising sometimes, how much things could change in just one year. After the first one, he had thought there would be no need to write another. He believed everything had been said -- but, in that time, so much had happened. He had met quite a few people, experienced new things, and finally been reverted back to a human, able to live a normal life.

Perhaps now, there was more he could say -- even if it was to nothing more than a memory at this point. So, Vanyel Xiaoyang, now human once more, picked up a pen and found himself writing once more.

Calypso,

It's been a year since the last one of these I wrote for you. At first, I thought that was the end of it, but so much has happened since then. I've met new people, seen so many new things, but most importantly...

I'm human again.

Even though you told me that there was no going back, I managed to find a way. It wasn't easy. I was looking for someone for so long, and there were times when I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to do it. But, I did it, not a trace of demon blood left in me anymore.

I don't know where to start to tell you how happy I am to just...be me again. But, at the same time, part of me feels a little sad. I guess, in some way, it feels like that was the last thing I had that was left of you, other than pictures and memories.

I wish we had taken more pictures together. It never feels like I have enough.

But, that's not what you'd want me to do, right? Wallow and sulk about it all? You'd probably want me to keep going, to just keep living. To forget about you, and move on. So, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try and move on.

This will probably be the last one that I ever write for you. I guess it makes this one a little bit more special as a result.

Goodbye, Calypso Asthavon.

With love, no matter how undeserved,

小羊

He put the pen down, gazing at his work. A hand began to drift into his pocket again, intending to burn it as he had done before. He drew the lighter, flipped the lid and flicked the spark wheel.

The sound briefly filled the empty room, and he stared at the open flame, contemplating...

He sighed, flipping the lid shut and letting the flame go out. Instead, he folded the paper up carefully, tucking it away between the pages of A Journey to the West -- where it would be seen and read by no one other than him.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] Empty Re: Alex's Valentine Letters [2023]

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:26 am
Alex's Valentine Letters [2023] OXVj5fS

JOHANN ARANT | FORGOTTEN PATRIARCH

Valentine's Day. Something that he likely would have shown far more enthusiasm for, were he about fifty years younger. He had fond memories of the holiday in his early years serving the Vandenreich, ones that he was thankful to be able to remember. Sitting at his desk in the City of Lights, he picked up a pen and paper, smiling to himself as he began to write.

My dear Emma,

Where has the time gone, my love?

Sometimes, it feels like it was yesterday when we met, a doctor trying to treat a reckless young upstart trying to prove himself and show off. How you ended up loving such an arrogant man, I will never understand. But, I'm sure that neither of us would change it for a moment.

I know that you worry for me with my return to service, but, know that no matter what happens to me, I've lived a long life, one that I have few regrets with.

Should I die, know that you are forever in my heart and there is nothing to grieve. My life has been good. I married a beautiful woman, and had many adventures, ones that I may be able to recount to my children and grandchildren, if I see them again.

Alas, with such a long life, there is little I can write that we have not said or wrote to each other already. I could say that I love you, but we have said that so many times that it would make little difference. Yet, I will still say it a thousand times more.

I love you, my dearest and beloved wife, now and forevermore.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Love,
Johann

Ah, he hadn't meant for it to end up so bittersweet. Nevertheless, Johann carefully and delicately folded the letter in thirds, gently sliding it into an envelope as he wrote Emma's name on the front. A wistful smile came to his face as he slipped it inside a package of Belgian chocolate hearts, sending it off to his estate back in Stuttgart. He would ensure that he did nothing but the best for her.

END POST | FOR THE SAKE OF A BETTER WORLD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum