Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Woman's Freedom [Kanae, Murasaki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0One Woman's Freedom [Kanae, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Woman's Freedom [Kanae, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Woman's Freedom [Kanae, Murasaki]

Tue 07 Feb 2023, 8:34 pm
One Woman's Freedom [Kanae, Murasaki] - Page 2 Az9aEJ4

NAGOSHI KANAE

Kanae was more disappointed in this change than most of the others. While she never thought particularly highly of the Gotei, at least the Captains were usually worth their weight and she attributed that fact to them having to constantly be wary someone could just show up, kill them, and take their position. Now the only division still following that murderous doctrine was her's. Of course it would be that wretched woman's squad.

"Ahh, the 4th. Inheritors of the 11th's proclivity for combat, I believe. I can't say I'm surprised Unohana's legacy still stands strong. She always was a resilient one." Kanae found her blood practically boiling just thinking of that monster, the one who's throat always seemed to evade her blade. "Though I am sure you guessed, to offer full transparency I intend to challenge this 4th Division Captain of yours. After all, I could not possibly abide the chance they aren't qualified for their position."

With a satisfied sigh Kanae placed her cup back down and rose to her feet. "Well then, Captain Commander Murasaki. Thank you for the tea and meeting, it has been enlightening. I don't have anything else for you, so unless you have anything else for me I will leave you to it. There is much for me to learn of this strange world I find myself in. Though if you are ever interested in hearing an old woman's stories of a bygone era, I'm sure I can find time to share some." After waiting for her reply, Kanae flashed another cold, soulless smile before departing.

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum