Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Left_bar_bleue0/0Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Empty Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters

Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:43 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters 6EdIfMt

Bird in a new scene connected to a new piece of air. It came as fast as it started; a year as a member of the Gotei United. Along the way many missions done. A few bruised painted on his body but even more so, many many more faces met. Budding personalities being learned by young Shinigami. Friends perhaps, comrades of an organization most certainty. And, so many attractive and respectable woman.

On this day there was a bit to do, but he found himself writing letter once again. None of a business like manner, more casual and loose.

Greetings Ms. Sawachika! I hope you have been well since your endeavor at the 4th division's compound. That day a lot of bruises and lumps were earned. Bested fully I admitted then and will admit again. Your dedication to your pratice of martial arts have my respect, and I look forward to the next chance to spar against you. Perhaps a joint event between divisions at some point in the future to contest our groups in friendly competition? Granted such a thing is far from my level to okay. Either way, best wishes.

- Tento Zefa, 15th seat of 4th Division

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Tentos10
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Left_bar_bleue0/0Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters Empty Re: Ottozeo's 2023 Valentine Letters

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:12 am

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Good good. A nice simple letter. Straight to the point and friendly. He hoped she would respond to that, friendly terms with other divisions was a somewhat needed thing after all. He knew that her first meeting with so many people was...rough.

Now what next? ...oh! Yes yes. Tento thought as he whipprd out a fresh sheet of paper. We stopped with comradery within with a difference Divisions? Onwards to

Dear Edelo,

Hello from the other side! I hope you have been well. The shifting chaos in the world gas come ut seemed. With a quaking disaster that stresses the lives of the world of the living. I pray that the defense is well and that the spirits of your team are high.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:08 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Another one written, sealed, and ready to go. Now, since Tento was on this topic of external faces that perhaps, were allies. But where at least on a slightly positive lane with relation to himself. Well, there was one more person he could think of when it came to the Vandenreich organization.

Greetings Mr. Solomon,

I hope that you have been well in the short time after our meeting. The diligence of this letter is a mix of friendly well wishing and operational concern. With the ticking of time coming from the start of chaos within the continent of Africa. I would like to firstly give thanks to you and your organizations aid in that unknown state of affairs. The state of which I feel are only a seed that has not even truly started. Either way, as different as our groups may be, I give solace in knowing that we care about protecting the live of the innocent all the same. At least, between the two of us.

The skill you have shown has my respect, but even more so of the glances of your character when communicating with you and fighting alongside you in the heat of battle. Stay well. Stay strong. And stay wise.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:26 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Ah...done. Now that was everyone who Tento thought of that he knew within the Vandenreich organization. Now who-. Write to her. You have been thinking about her the whole day and while you were writing those other letters. You might as well young warrior.

Tento blinked as he heard the dual masclaine femaline voice. Ah....his Zanpatuko was very correct. But, oh, what to even do with that? As good of a relationship the two of them had and were deep friends. He still always felt uneasy with nerves at thinking of such a thing. She was his vice captain after all, friend first, but high superior as well. And he was not even sure his feelings were felt back....

He did not want to give a plain ol'd simple hey! Whats up letter like he did the last time. He could not just do an emotional letter either, for some reason that just felt so, improper. Well, he did want to. Really wanted to. So he would do it, less his Zanpatuko never let him forget about hiding from what he knew as within. He pulled out another piece of paper, one that was much different than the other letters. This was a decorated paper, finely smooth as if never touched in a light brown paper.

He held the ink to the paper for what felt like the longest time he...just could not write a letter. However, he did felt an inspiration of one of his hobbies while thinking of his commander. He smiled, remembering the true feeling of her in the last letter she wrote back to him, as well as the level of awkwardness.

Dear Vice Captain Yamada Vice Captain Hanako,

Don’t stop smiling,

Hide the tears in your eyes.

Don’t stop smiling,

Shine like a star in a gloomy sky.

Don’t stop smiling,

Hold your head high

Don’t want it to pass,

Don’t want to let it go.

Hope it will last till my last breath

And stay with me till the last moment.

Greetings! Hello my friend. The season has snuck up on during this testing time of the world. With all the writing and actions of duty, I wondered if it would be find if I took a little respite to write you a letter. Alas, I have no idea what to say so once again, i find myself rambling on to you what comes to mind as you can see.

...stay safe

- Thinking of you fondly;

Your dear friend, Tento Zefa

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:47 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Well that was done. Nice. That felt...nice. Good. It was something he felt a bit of joy with as he gazed down at the paper. Even though he could sense the soft chuckling amusement with its owner's reaction. But also a bemused satisfaction in the fact that Tento did indeed feel a massive wave of happiness due to the creation of his letter to Hanako.

There were more letters to write and send out though. And after taking a small break to eat a snack (and calm his nerves), he began to write another letter. One directed to a new member of the 4th division that he had not met yet but had seen in a joint event in which she did the division and Gotei proud.

Dear Moe Machihara,

Greetings and hello. Sorry to say this is a lack luster first meeting but oh well. Better late than never eh? I have not met you of yet but I did see and witness your match within the joint tournament event with the Vandenreich. My name is Tento Zefa and it is a pleasure to, kinda,, meet you. Welcome to the 4th division.

I wanted to welcome you in so.r manner. With the compact flow of time in the tournament and the sudden chaos in the world that made everyone split into action. Sadly I found myself not able to meet the newest member of the 4th divison family. You did well in your fight, skill there of course that deserved the title of a Shinigami. But. Even more so you had honor and tenacity in your fight. Will. A thing I have quickly found in abundance in our division. I hope you find comfort and a sense of home here, if you ever need assistance do not fear to react out to me. I look forward to seeing you work and grow, take care.

Sincerely, Tento Zefa, 15th seat of 4th Division

Well that was done. He just hoped she WAS a new member of the division and he just didn't send a letter to someone who was here for before him. It would...be messy and s bit disgraceful if he failed to recognize a member!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum