Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Empty Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala]

Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:36 pm
Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] JJKkQ1y

Liltotto Lamperd

It was a simple job; just occupy some town in Wisconsin that was getting reports of a Hollow bumping about causing issues and make sure nothing bad happened. Place was so sleepy she was surprised a Hollow would even turn up, much less have souls to eat. Sure, there was the occasional citizen going about their day as she made her rounds in the quadrant she was in, as she had instructed the few other soldat with her to pick a corner and call immediately if there was trouble.

She was attempting a hi to some older guy going by, but he seemed to brush her off. Her nose wrinkled in irritation, but kept any sharp tongued remarks to herself, taking a smooth bite into her half downed sandwich, though ceased mid chew when she caught that familiar, acidic scent.

Hollow.

But it wasn't quite strong enough to be one... Might just be an arrancar going about, but even that could be an issue. One way to find out.

Carefully following the scent to it's strongest point, she'd stop when she caught sight of a dainty figure: Definitely an Arrancar, didn't seem to be up to any trouble, but she wasn't going to brush this off.

"Uh hey, morning." She'd call out to them, waving a hand. Definitely was a weird smelling one, if her senses weren't so sharp and practiced she'd probably fumble on the identification, but she was definitely looking at an arrancar. "You from here? I'm having a bit of trouble getting around."

Absolutely a lie, but it'd be a normal hook to get them to stick around at least long enough to determine if they were up to anything or had anything to do with the reports.

END
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Empty Re: Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala]

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:07 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

In truth Cala's reasoning for coming to a random town in Wisconsin was the exact same as Liltotto's. Cala was far from being the Hollow reportedly antagonizing people, it simply wasn't in their nature in either form, and Cala had just finished a blueberry popsicle and tossed the stick away when they sensed an... odd presence. A presence that stood out to them due it's unique nature alone, despite being somewhat familiar to a good friend, and as the woman called out to them and Cala's lavender eyes landed on Liltotto they froze like a deer in the headlights. She felt a lot like Solomon but so very, very different.

For reasons unknown to Cala this being was, even to their rather finely honed senses.... odd and that was putting it kindly. An oddity that, in complete contrast to Cala's normally friendly and timid demeanor, brought a distinct worry to them. Something almost akin to a dislike. Though the woman did not seem special, save for her uniform Cala vaguely recognized as being from the same group as Solomon, this woman did scare them in that she was an unknown. An unknown that Cala seemed incapable of grasping, incapable of understanding, and the Arrancar's efforts at probing Liltotto with Pesquisa were childishly obvious.

As the strange enigma of a woman asked Cala if they were from around here Cala would shake their head out of reflex, finding themselves not wanting to, or was it able to, lie to her? An odd sort of burning sensation in the pit of Cala's stomach made them beyond wary of this unknown woman, a primal reaction they could not place that simply said 'Danger'. Even so, Cala was able to speak well enough despite their intense reservations, and fidgeted their purse gently at their chest.

"N-.... No. Umm.... I-I just came here to see my big sister...."

Wary as they were they found the truth spilling from their lips without a second thought, not that they were a good liar to begin with, but clutching the strap of their purse over their Hollow hole Cala suddenly wished said big sister was with them right now more than anything. They had flown and traveled the long way across the world to see more of the living realm, from Japan to Midwestern America, heading to Western America to Ari's, so they had basically traveled the globe the wrong direction if time was a concern. Sure they were too far north but they were still getting their bearings when it came to travel in the living world. It was due to this entirely silent train of thought that caused Cala to hastily add.

"... I-I mean not here here they live more west but I am t-traveling.... Miss....."

The last word was almost a whisper on Cala's lips as that acrid taste rose again, almost like bile, and Cala found their lips pursing firmly in... distaste towards this woman for reasons their mind could not at all provide them. The only answer proffered by their mind, body and instincts were simply in unison as a deep-seeded, primal distrust of something unknown and potentially deadly. Maybe, perhaps, Cala recognized Liltotto might be something like themselves? An ambush predator that disguised themselves before swallowing up small Hollows and Arrancar like themselves? That felt... strangely correct.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Could this Arrancar be causing problems? They looked as quivering and dainty as a fall leaf threatening to dislodge from a tree branch in the wind, giving off an intense scent of fear on top of the already somewhat unpleasant smell of a Hollow. That definitely was an unusual combination, she'd never seem an Arrancar be so fearful to such a common interaction. Maybe she was faking and was nervous to be caught onto. Maybe she was fresh off Hueco Mundo. Maybe she was just a wuss.

She kept any desire to cringe far behind her boring face, deciding keeping calm and addressing them was the best way to get through this interaction, "Hey, no need to fear. I'm just on patrol, we had reports of a Hollow causing a ruckus. Not a cop, you're not in trouble."

Her actual impression was definitely pending - it being an act was still on the table and she would remain alert unless given efficient reason to stop tensing.

"..West?" She'd ask, tilting her head, "Like, west side? Or some neighboring city? This is pretty out of the way of any major traveling center."

If anything, it sounded more like an excuse or a fib. Or maybe she was just lost, in which case she'd definitely help her out.

END
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:50 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

While Liltotto's opinion on Cala may have been pending Cala found themselves almost fighting their initial impression, and frowning despite themselves as they stared at her, looking distinctly unhappy despite Liltotto's assurances she wasn't a cop. Not because Cala did not believe her, almost the opposite really, Cala simply didn't register it at first. They were, at least initially, far too engrossed in that strange, gut feeling of dislike for the woman. It confused them to no end. They didn't dislike people, not as a general rule, and anyone or anything they did dislike usually did something to deserve it. But no matter how many times Cala's senses swept over Liltotto the same result always returned to them.... disgusting. Gross. Vile. Dangerous. Unknown. Mysterious.

This mixture of innate impressions simply floored Cala entirely and, shaking their head, Cala would then tilt their head in a manner much the same as Liltotto, even to the same side, as they pondered her question. Their cheeks dusting a light pink Cala would straighten their posture, not wanting to seem like they were copying Liltotto on purpose or, even worse, mocking her. Still nervously clutching their purse Cala would glance west, then squint, and sigh softly before hanging their head. Seemingly discouraged as they turned back to Liltotto.

"Errmm... h-honestly I think we went too far north. We should have just went across the ocean b-but... we wanted to see more of this world. We're still not exactly used to traveling it."

This, at least, was honest in it's entirety.

"We are going to Arizona ummm...."

Cala paused, considering if this woman might know their big sister, before just deciding to ask.

"D-Do you maybe know our sister? Her name is Arianda, she's very uhhh.... red..... and very nice."

Even Cala was unimpressed by their description, and pouted softly, before forcing down yet another wave of that instinctive bile that rose for them to flee from Liltotto, their features paling as they clutched their stomach. Feeling... actually a bit sick now that they thought about it.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Sheesh, this one really was unsettled by her, quivering girl stunk of fear. Her only visible reaction to such an extreme reaction was just confusion and a bit of offput - was this Arrancar actually up to something and afraid she was caught, or did she terrify her that much?

She definitely wasn't trying to be terrifying, but if she ever did, she was certain even the slightest increase of aggression would cause this one to drop from a heart attack.

"Yeah..?" The woman just seemed confused, the feeling increasing as the girl explained just how far off from her apparent destination they were; 'a little north' was an insane understatement, she was so off that Liltotto was surprised they didn't try going to the ocean first - at least they'd be closer to the state, probably.

"..No I don't know anyone by that name," Gently shaking her head, she'd try to figure out how to handle this delicately, "Well you're nowhere near any travel hubs, you're extremely off.. Best I can do is direct you to a bus route that'd take to an airport or something... Uhhh, are you okay?"

She really couldn't understand why this girl was getting so freaked out.

END
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:48 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala would give an anxious nod as Liltotto questioned them in a very..... rhetorical way. Their anxiety causing them to answer what they would have otherwise picked up on. But as Liltotto began to, in Cala's eyes, offer genuine help the Arrancar began to feel bad about this unknowable feeling in their stomach, but tried to look thankful for a brief moment by clasping their hands together in front of them in thanks. They began to consider maybe it wasn't anything to do with Liltotto at all and would pout softly at her only when that unrest in their gut surfaced again, more powerfully this time.

As Liltotto asked if they were okay Cala would grimace and shake their head, beginning to have a bit of a cold sweat, and would scamper over to the trash can before throwing up inside it. Their entire thin frame shaking a bit as they hocked and shuddered unsteadily into the bin. Their face flushing and lips spitting for a moment before they coughed and pulled back from the rather foul-smelling trash can. Now supremely embarrassed Cala would cough and pull a napkin from their purse, wipe their lips, and throw it away before turning back to Liltotto with a very ashamed expression. Like they just wanted to curl up into a ball and stop existing altogether.

"I-I'm sorry, I think maybe I ate something bad o-or..... something. I don't feel very well."

Frowning deeply Cala would bow in apology to Liltotto, sniffling, and wipe the tears from their eyes hat had sprung up as a result of their apparent sickness. Their voice quavering unsteadily as they murmured.

"I-I think maybe m-my stomach isn't feeling too good. Umm... I hate to be a bother but could we maybe please get something to drink? My mouth tastes very nasty now...."

Cala did not raise from their bow as they spoke if for no other reason than that, bowing as they were, their hair hid their burning face from Liltotto's direct gaze.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:35 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

She probably needs a hospital, Liltotto would think with a weary look on her face, having watched her go off to throw up. Whether it was a doctor or a mental ward, she probably needed medical attention if she was this frail and ill. Sure, she was an arrancar, but Liltotto saw that as more a thing the doctor should be worried about than her at this point. With a furrowed brow, she’d sigh,

“Look ma’am, you’ve got two options - Either I take you to a hospital, or I get you to the nearest bus station and some bottled water or whatever. I don’t really have time for this.”

There wasn’t a lot of room to waste time or be sympathetic; she wasn’t here on vacation or to goof off with another person.

END
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sat May 20, 2023 6:57 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

At Liltotto's rather exasperated answer Cala would look up from their bow briefly, before sheepishly averting their direct gaze, and straightening up very quickly. Their feet shuffling anxiously as they scrunched their shoulders up close to themselves in what could be interpreted as a prolonged shrug and Cala's gaze would travel from off in the middle distance to Liltotto's right, then sweep down to the ground as their lips pursed in thought, before they relaxed their shoulders and fiddled with their purse.

"A-Ahh umm.... the bus stop would be okay. I don't want to keep you here i-if you're busy. Normally we would like to stay and explore b-but we really need to speak to our sister....."

Cala would fall into step if Liltotto began walking but couldn't shake the awkward, uncomfortable feeling they now held, and would try their best to at least not seem like a complete freak as they bobbed their head softly to the side and offered a wan smile.

"Umm but... thank you Miss. I'm glad there seem to be a lot of nice people in the living world. It's so different from Hueco Mundo......"

Cala's voice would trail off and they didn't think anything of revealing they were a Hollow to Liltotto. Cala wasn't the brightest, but this form was more attuned to people, even if Liltotto felt like something unique and odd to their Pesquisa, they definitely did not doubt the strange woman had only approached them due to their being an Arrancar. Chalking up Liltotto not registering as anything to Cala as simply being more proficient with sensory abilities and, logically, being able to sus out what Cala was. Speaking of Cala, in addition to that uncomfortable, sickening feeling making them feel distinctly sweaty, was also curious about Liltotto so they did wince a bit and stutter out.

"U-Umm... also I am Cala.... it is nice to meet you uhhh... a-and I am sorry if this sounds rude but.... what are you? Randomly meeting a nice person who feels like nothing else I've ever felt like a umm.... something you'd read in a storybook or something...."

Cala simply canted their head at Liltotto, curiousity evident in the naive Arrancar's wide lavender eyes.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 pm
Imposter En Route [Liltotto/Cala] R80K6Fc

Liltotto Lamperd

Despite her reach to assist the Arrancar, Liltotto herself didn't look all in the best mood, having taken this back and forth to be more a distraction from her job than anything incredibly pleasant, then again she was getting pretty hungry and the grouchiness that set in from that didn't help matters much, sighing and leading the two to the nearest stop, trying to discern what the schedule and pathing were while they waited. Even one-hundred years later, some places just didn't have top notch public transit, not that she expected somewhere so out of the way to have updated lines. Once again, she was eternally thankful that she could get around the City of Lights on foot and didn't have to bother with vehicles if she didn't want to.

Though, to Cala's odd questioning, she'd look to them with narrowed eyes - she still wasn't keen on leaving them alone, at least not before they were on their way out of here, "A person," She'd reply rather curtly, "Human being, alive, all of that. If you're gonna ask stupid questions, at least be careful with your wording."

She stifled any slew of swears she had in her mind; the arrancar just seemed inept, not outwardly malicious, but she did let a word or two in her mother tongue slip under her breath. For fuck's sake, next shuttle was going to feel like a long time to get here.

END
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

Cala had truly not expected, nor intended, for this stranger to be upset by their questioning. She was being well.... suspicious but at least somewhat nice. So it was that when Liltotto shot Cala that venomous glance and gave her curt, seemingly hurt, reply that Cala frowned softly and their face blushed softly in both embarrassment and their own feelings being hurt as she called their question "stupid". Holding their purse somewhat tight Cala nodded without a word and looked down, feeling bad now for a couple reasons, and silently waited for a long while. Not wanting to bother their waiting.... companion(?) again.

As they stayed silent Cala racked their brain to try and think of some way to apologize to Liltotto, or explain what they meant, though they did find it a little odd Liltotto did not wanting to share their name Cala did suppose that if they hurt her feelings she wouldn't wanna share that. This thought made them grimace softly and hunch their shoulders anxiously, idly fiddling with the purse in front of them before they bowed slightly to the strange woman.

"I-I'm sorry... if what I said h-hurt your feelings Miss. Ermm, I just meant I've met all kinds of people and you don't feel like any of them. N-Not that that's a bad thing! Just... it makes you umm... m-more unique."

Cala shrugged softly and sheepishly straightened their bow, still not looking directly at Liltotto as they grimaced softly.

"But... i-it's obvious you are a person. I didn't mean to.... I-I mean.... we know what it's like to be treated like you're not...."

Up above the clock would tick by at a leisurely pace, slow and ponderous was the flow of time, even as the next arrival still seemed a ways out yet.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum