Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:27 am
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

Pulled from her momentary confusion, she'd grunt and follow after the woman, though she felt far less unsettled by her surroundings, her feet somewhat unsteady. How quiet things felt was disturbing, as if she suddenly went deaf after a life of constant noise in her ears, but at the same time it made her wonder if this was what it was like for that vengeful anger to not possess her.

Flinching a bit with the introduction of light and water, a weary look would be directed at the woman when told to undress. Whatever, as long as she didn't have to kiss the loathsome snake ever again. Foul.

Pulling off what was admittedly very little clothing, she'd look quizzically at the water. It wasn't rushing nor filled with fish. Unnatural. She didn't like it, but she'd step in, feeling her skin tingle with an odd numbness as she submerged into the still water, keeping to the edge, appearing to grow calmer by the moment.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:39 am
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Beach-header
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Very good. Now."

Straight to business before Kita became too inhibited on the sedative to focus with any great success. Safira's leg making ripples in the water like stirring a broth of reiatsu and water.

"While you are here I will treat you as Klein's who is by proxy, mine. I don't care for whatever your relationship is outside of my kingdom but while you are in here that is how it is. If you disrupt the workings of my system, I'll remove you from it. While you're Klein's, you'll do everything we tell you. Yes? Good."

These were not negotiable terms in Safira's mind. Now that she had told Kita what she wanted it was time to give her an incentive to obey them.

"While you're here, I will provide you methods of restraining or relishing the full extent of your sin. My power to calm you is at your disposal, or if you desire blood then you are welcome to play along in my upcoming project where brave souls may fight to their hearts content. To death or disability, doesn't matter to me as long as the fans are content. Sound agreeable?"

BEACH EPISODE | END POST

Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTSerpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADSerpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:58 am
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

As much as she didn't like the unnatural state of the water, the sedatives definitely were doing their work in making her feel far more comfortable with it than she normally would, leaning against the edge as she'd listen to Safira's briefing.

She was Klein's? Well it wasn't shocking to expect some form of hierarchy to be present, that was perhaps the most expected and normal thing she's heard from this place, as much as she found being beneath the woman to be irritating. Klein.. Not so much, at least from what she had experienced of him thus far.

Even in her slipping thoughts she understood very well what Safira was saying - stay in line or you die was what she heard, and as much as she felt increasingly loosening feelings of irritation toward that, she would be given good reason to follow along shortly after.

Both sounded tempting - a means to control her rage and a place to exercise her thrill of battle. It was a marked improvement over her situation trying to keep a group of unruly Arrancar together, at least from a personal stance. To death or disability definitely sounded good.

"..Agreeable." Her response was spoken in a bit of a flat, droning tone. She was feeling rather numb all over, after all, "Sounds.. Perfect."

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:21 am
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Beach-header
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"I'm glad that we have an agreement."

So it was possible to tame a wild animal, hmm? Oh well, she had settled the matter now and could let it play out. At least she had a new little minion at her disposal and a nice little incentive package to keep her dependent through convenience. Happy with the results Safira got up from her seated position and stretched. She could stay here and bathe in the nice warm poison bath but it was just water to her.

"Stay in there another fifteen minutes and you should be settled for the rest of the day. I'll get rid of these awful rags that you wear and make you something more presentable, then you can wait in Klein's quarters for him to get back."

However he wanted to deal with her was up to him. Safira didn't care too much about the specifics of what she was to Klein. A toy, a wife, a family member even since they both had white hair right? Safira was sure that she could have something more impressive tailored, maybe keep it just as scantily clad. The woman's figure would surely be a boon with the proper look to accent its features.

BEACH EPISODE | END POST

Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Serpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTSerpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADSerpents In The Sand [Kita/Safira] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum