Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Calantine's Day Letters 2023 Empty Calantine's Day Letters 2023

Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:56 pm

CALA PARACER

Cala: Behind the Mask

Posting Music:
N/A

It was true that Cala possessed no home to call their own, especially it felt like, in this form. But as Cala stared with their masked face intently down at the phone in their hand they came to the conclusion on two things. First, it was exceedingly difficult to read the pixels on the phone with their Pesquisa, and if they had not specialized it as they had or if they were any less skilled at it they would likely be unable to even understand what appeared on the screen. As things stood however they felt.... anxious? Aina had made it clear she was not good at letters but, from what Cala could glean from her writing, it was heartfelt, reassuring and making them just the tiniest bit bashful as she commented on their night together. Cala was hardly any good at expressing themselves either but, gently putting their thumbs to work, they decided to be nothing but honest.

"Aina,

Though we both may be new to these kinds of feelings I can think of no-one I would rather share them with than you. I wish I could think of something romantic, something especially sweet, to reflect the emotions you somehow bring to the surface for me, when I long thought them dead or buried. Instead, it seems, I will simply have to be honest. Exploring you and our future are the two greatest gifts I have ever received, because I believe they are one and the same, I would like for us to explore because I think it will tell me what I think is the truth even now: You are my future and keeping you safe and happy makes me feel like, wherever I am, whatever I am facing, that wherever you are is home to me. Thank you Aina, sincerely, I want nothing more than to make you feel how you make me feel and we will have a Valentine's of our own, I promise.

Sincerely with returned kisses,

Cala

P.S. We have a lifetime of nights such as that, if you want it, and I look forward to every one.

After that Cala studied the emojis, the hearts, the emotion put into the end of the text and simply.... put a single heart. They only, and really not even only, had one to give so that was the one they hope was represented here as they hit SEND and took a deep breathe, before changing selves so their other self could go about writing their own list of messages.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Calantine's Day Letters 2023 Empty Re: Calantine's Day Letters 2023

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:02 pm

CALA PARACER

Enter Cala's Post

Posting Music:
N/A

After changing forms Cala would find a nice, cozy table after their time with Hana and Hiroe. They did not, however, sit down with just paper and pen, or even just their phone. Instead Cala had tried to think of some way to personalize and emphasize the Valentine for everyone they cared about and boy had it nearly drained every drop of mortal money they possessed. But, in the end, that did not matter to them nearly as much as the idea of the smiles on the faces of those they cared about and, starting with the person they knew the longest, Cala gently folded up the brand-new, very expensive, red cloak they had hand-picked for Ari and put it in the small box. Once it was inside the box Cala would begin to write out the letter to put inside with it.

"Dear Ari-neechan,

Happy Valentine's Day! I will be sure to visit soon, either as this self or the other, since I want to do my best to make sure you don't feel too lonely living out there all by yourself. I just wanted to send you this to let you know you are always on my mind and that, when you're wearing this cloak, maybe it can remind you of the times we hug and are together? Anyways! On a day of love you're one of the very first people I think of, and the first I can think to depend on, so.... thank you. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,
Your sibling, Cala
"

----------------------------------------------------

With Ari's written successfully Cala smiled and pulled up the Bento box they had made for Saiko. The food carefully preserved and prepared inside. This one, Cala had to admit, had quite a few personal touches. From the food inside being made by their own hand to the inside of the lid of the Bento box possessing a picture, drawn in Cala's own hand, of a from-behind portrait of the two of them during their sky-gazing fireworks in America. The two figures leaning into one another, one of lander and white, and the other of aqua and black, as small explosions of lavender and aqua spiral out higher on the lid's inside above them, the background colored black to represent the night sky. Ultimately Cala was no professional artist, but they thought it looked good enough to tell what it was. With that done Cala shut the box and began to write, heart beating noticeably faster.

"Dear Saiko,

I really hope you like your Valentine's gift and I also really hope you'll be mine! I've been practicing my cooking skills, and have a surprise some time in the future with them, but for now I made you this bento box with some help from some friends of mine! There's a lot of things I wanna say so I only have so much paper so you are wonderful Saiko. You make me feel how nature makes you feel and I can't wait until our next date! Maybe we could try something involving music? I dunno what kind you like but I would love to find out! Anyways, I hope this food is as wonderful for you as our time together is for me. Happy Valentine's Day, my hopeful Valentine. <3

Sincerely Yours,
Cala
"

That one Cala stared down at for a long time, having erased and re-written part after part during it's creation, and even now it still felt too.... raw. But, ultimately, they swallowed down their nerves and decided that they did need to finish eventually! Besides, they had asked Hana to deliver this one to her in Soul Society so they definitely could not be late with it!

----------------------------------------------------------

With Saiko's Valentine written Cala felt an anxious weight lift off their shoulders and that weight was quickly replaced with an eager excitement as they pulled up a lavender martial-arts sash and carefully folded it into a box for Kenichi. A smile on their lips Cala would eagerly begin writing.

"Dear Kenii-chan,

Happy Valentine's Day! I know we just met and you agreed to be my other sibling but it only felt right to send you something today! I'm still really sorry for how I acted that day and I promise I will learn to do better! I even got you a new sash for you to train in! I really hope you like it! It is soft but also durable, at least that is what I was told about it, But don't worry I promise to keep training so that one day I can be a good training partner and maybe one day I can be the one to keep you safe! Anyways, thank you so much Kenii-chan for becoming my sibling. I know it's a strange thing to ask but it's very kind for you to do. Especially for an Arrancar like me. So.... thank you, thank you so so much. I'll be sure to visit as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Your New Sibling, Cala
"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

With Kenichi's done Cala got it ready for shipping, tongue now stuck out in concentration, before pulling up a simple Nokia phone box and wrapping it. Once that was done Cala pondered exactly how to get this to Solomon and decided to just address it to the Vandenreich. They were sure the Quincy at least had a functioning mail system after all!

"Dear Solomon,

Hi it's me Cala! I just wanted to send you this and thank you for saving me when we first met. I hope your hero work hasn't been too tiring! But just in case you need some back-up, or even just a back-up for your phone, I put my number in this phone in case you ever need to call me! I'm not a good fighter, in fact I am pretty bad, but if it means repaying you protecting me then I would try my best to do the same! Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Your Biggest Fan,
Cala
"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next up Cala had to admit they were being a little sneaky since they had just got done hanging out with Hiroe and Hana. For those two Cala had decided to leave the Valentines in their room before Cala left a bit early, along with the one for Saiko anyways, and they felt their cheeks burning at just the thought of their new friends reading these with them present! Blech that would be awkward but, well, it didn't mean they still didn't mean what they wrote.

"Dear Hana,

I wanted to leave you something here for Valentine's as a thank you for delivering that for me and for being such a sweet friend. I have never got to go on a trip like this before, really I never thought I'd get the chance to, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had a wonderful time with you and Hiroe and want to hang out again as soon as we can! I know you're definitely probably busy with Shinigami stuff but hopefully this will be something worth keeping around! Anyways, thank you so much again my friend, and I look forward to next time!

Your Friend,
Cala
"

With Hana's done Cala smiled, brought up Hiroe's, and set to work!

"Dear Hiroe,

Even though we just met I already feel like you are a wonderful friend. Thank you for helping to make this trip so memorable for me. I'm not really the best or most confident with my words but writing feels more natural. I guess since I can't really stutter while writing huh? Anyways, if you are ever in the living world don't hesitate to reach out to me if you want to spend time together! There's a whole lot more to see in the living world and I promise you it's all very rich and beautiful, if sometimes maybe a little scary! >.<

Your New Friend,
Cala
"

Cala would add their number to Hiroe's card just in case they needed it there and, putting Hana and Hiroe's together, would smile as they put in a pair of dresses meant for the two of them into the box. They had gone shopping after all and Cala hoped the two of them enjoyed the outfits.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum