Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Empty Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:24 am
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Y0FSPNP

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha wasn't particularly as fond as she once believed she was as it pertained to the fourteenth of February. Recent events had saw to it that this would remain a meddlesome day concerning her survivor's remorse, but in the spirit of the holiday cheer, she decided that there were better ways than spending her days in somber reflection on what could have been. Languidly rising from her bed, Natasha slowly made her over to the the empty desk, grabbing a few sheets of paper that she decorated and engraved with hearts composed of azure reishi.

To begin with, she supposed it made sense to address the difficult letter, one that forced her consciousness to contend with the idea of how meaningless it was to write to the dead, yet be opposed by the indomitable optimist in her heart that felt it meant something in the end. Even if she never reached a sense of closure, she would never forget his sacrifice. Honoring that, at least to some degree, would bring her a peace of mind. And so, she set pen to paper.

Another year has passed; I'm still waiting for the I get to see you again, sweetheart. The strongest soldier I ever did see. The last time I wrote something of this nature, I felt terrible. I thought you were better off falling in love with anyone else.

A foolish woman who tried to play hero, leading the lot of us to early graves. Yet, deep down, I know you wouldn't want me to torture myself about that nor would you let me humor the idea I was the wrong choice, would ya?

We were perfect for each other, and I'll never regret the years we shared together. I only wish I could have a parting remnant to remember you by. A kid would have been nice, perhaps.

A lil' precious ray of sunshine to tell a thousand stories of how cool a man their father was. Maybe in another lifetime, yeah? Of course. I'll see you again, and I promise I'll talk to you about all the cool people I met in the Vandenreich. Until then, I'll keep protecting and lookin' over them until I see you again. Save a seat for me in the afterlife, will ya'?

In loving memory,

Nat

Sighing softly, Natasha leaned back in the chair. A warm smile lined her lips. It was a positive letter this time. Good vibes, right? He wouldn't have wanted her to sad. If he was sitting right beside her right now, he'd make some joke at her expense, pinch her cheek, and ruffle her hair. The best she could do to honor him now was to be better, to enjoy the life he did his best to protect. And so, she'd learn to be a little happier each day... even if she didn't deserve it. After placing the letter against the wall in her bedroom, Natasha turned to the next empty piece of paper. It was time for her fellow Vandenreich members.

Howdy there, Liltotto. I got the letter you sent me, and I just want you to know that it means a lot. For a while, I didn't know how I felt about being here. I'd just ran away from a place I called home to escape from a mess I'd made in the states. And so, this letter means more than you might actually imagine'. You were one of my first new friends, too, and you're definitely great company to be around. I was happy to see how ya had evolved body wise, and I hope ya' snagged up a cutie because of it'. People like you deserve to be happy too, and I hope we can link up one day and catch up on lost times. Keep bein' awesome, Lil'~

Nat

Placing that letter off to the side, she decided to write a few more. This one would go to a former member that was always pretty upbeat about things even in the hard times. Giselle. Come to think of it, she had made a note to visit her one day, catch up on lost times, and check in on her. She was a fun woman to have around, and Vandenreich or not, she'd certainly like to see her again. Placing pen to paper, she writes once more.

Heya Gigi

Long time no speak, hun. It's been a minute. I go away on a series of missions and coordinator duty, and I come back to see you're no longer a member. It kind of sucks since I really enjoyed your energy, but I respect your decision, either way. I just hope you're havin' fun wherever you are. If not, I'm knockin' at yer door and we're havin' a hangout sesh' somewhere. There was never a dull moment spent in your company, and I'm glad we did get to spend some time getting to know one another. I'm still a little busy, but have fun with this letter until I visit ya, kay~?

Natasha

Stretching her arms a bit, she wrapped that letter up along with Liltotto's that she had set to the side. Now, this next one was going to be short. She hardly knew the man, but she was thankful that he'd risked his life trying to ensure that his fellow members lived. That took guts. It took havin' the heart of a true soldier, and so, she felt it needed to be acknowledged.

Howdy, Mr.Rooks. I thought about callin' you big guy since I love my pet names, but let me just say this... don't give a damn about what anyone thinks about ya. Demon or not, you earned my respect the first moment I met you. Instead of worryin' about your own condition, you were willin' to walk around battered and bloodied until ya' made sure all of your peers were okay in the aftermath.

That's a good trait to have, and although I don't have much to write here, we should really hang out one day. Enjoy the town, converse, and definitely spar every now and again.

Gotta keep the Vandenreich tank in peak condition, after all. Anyway, humorin' aside, don't lose sight of what you mean to us here. You've more than earned your keep, Kokuto. Keep up the good work, sugar.

Natasha

Since she was writing to the men now, Natasha had wrote an additional letter for Solomon. She hardly knew the kid since duty pulled her away time and again, but he had a good head on his shoulder. The next man she wanted to write to was the Grandmaster. It was he who brought this all together, after all. If he doesn't exist, she can't quite say there's any other leader she was willing to offer her utmost respect. All the others back then simply led them to their death based on all the history she'd read and what her father told her. As such, maybe the head honcho could use some encouragin' words, yea? Of course, he could.

To our esteemed Grandmaster, I hope this letter reaches ya'. Those first sequence o' words were about the best I could do in terms of soundin' lofty, so excuse me if my writing comes across kinda' awkward compare to others. I try to keep the accent from pouring in.

Okay, I'm digressin'. I don't know if you've received letters from other members, but I simply wanted to thank you... for existing, and also bringing this entire team of people together.

I wholeheartedly admit the Vandenreich has had nothing but an overwhelming and positive influence over my life, and as the leader, I have you to thank for that. Ya coulda' turned me away considerin' I practically came outta' nowhere, and didn't go through any o' the proper channels at first, but you didn't.

Now, I know you're the head honcho' and all, but we really should hang out one of these days. Life's too short, and it's always good to enjoy spending time around your members. Doesn't even have to include business or duty, either.

I hope I can continue to do ya' proud as a coordinator in the Sternritter, boss. Until then, take this letter I've written and the chocolate that I've made, and enjoy the holiday with whoever ya' call your special someone'.

Natasha

And that was three or so letters for the boys. She wrote another two. One to Freyja, and one to their director - Helle. She really needed to meet that armstrong lady one day. All she had ever heard was the bad that happened to the poor lady, and Natasha finds herself wanting to support the woman in any way she can. Maybe they'll meet one day. Anywho, Natasha's ready to bring this to a close, but she'd be foolish to leave out the one woman she's shared a rather interesting friendship with in all of this.

Part of her felt guilty about that, had never fully embraced it, but she certainly welcomed the warmth and affection. Something she felt she hardly deserved, but with all that she'd heard that happened - Ichigo Kurosaki's destruction in the City of Lights, and the battle she'd apparently fought in Miami... she could probably use a letter. No, definitely use one. They'd been so distant now, and she couldn't quite describe why that was at the moment. If anything, she deserved to know the woman still exists.

Heya, Hef. Long time no speak. Sorry about that. Ever since my promotion, my duties have skyrocketed and I found myself goin' through more missions than I could count. I never stopped thinkin' about ya, though. I hear yer' spearheadin' a technological subdivision now in the Albedochifferen. That's pretty cool! I always knew ya had it in ya.

I hope everythin' that's happened hasn't placed too much stress on ya. Lord knows' I've experienced my fair share of it ever since I've returned. Extracurricular activity aside, I really enjoy hangin' around ya.

Your presence has been relatively positive in my life, and despite all your vitriol towards blondies, I think yer pretty cool' to be around. It's been a minute since we've seen each other, but I'll be visitin' ya soon. Check in' on one of my besties and catch up on lost time'. I've made some chocolate. I hope ya enjoy it', honey. Think of it as a token of appreciation for dealin' with all ma baggage all this time'.

Nat

And with that, she set her pen down, exhaling softly. On one hand, she was happy to be writing this many letters, but man... she certainly never expected she'd admire and care for so many people, either. Not a bad place to be in, though. In all honesty, it was better than last year, and that's the best she could have asked for.

END POST |ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Empty Re: Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:28 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Coming Soon.

END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Empty Re: Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:31 am
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Coming Soon

NEW RECRUIT

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:33 am
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  Wo5ZR3e

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Bada-Boom, Bada-Bop.

SOARING TO VALHALLA, VANDENREICH VALKYRIE

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:38 am
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  H52_sample-0d6a176216611bcf8aef7e5a5cf49e84

RIO SHIHOIN

Coming Soon

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:44 am
Hime 2023 Valentine Letter Extravaganza  YrwBCLW

SOLOMON

Soon, heathens.

Save the one, Save the All

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum